Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

Dear Sense Art,

My invoice number is 60272. i am suppose to receive my sofa on 31st July. And i have just come to know that the company has closed down. i would just like to know if i will be getting my sofa on the 31st or do i have to wait? i have tried calling you and smsing you but i have yet to receive a reply. By looking at all these post, i am really shattered. its a sofa my wife and i loved and we were looking forward to it. please give me a date or at least a reply to my messages.

Thanks

Seelan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I have just made a police report today.

Tml i`ll be making a report to small claim tribunals.

Please do it ASAP to safeguard our deal or money against sense art.

Edited by Ravits

So far, the few companies I've brought from delivered on time. Not true that most companies don't deliver as promised...

hi ALL...

seems like theres nothing that can be done to protect the consumers from bad practice furniture reseller.. I was a victim of such incident past few years ago..

it made headlines on papers with all us victims gathered at their warehouse ready to take all existing furnitures as collateral till our actual items are delivered as promised..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/45495-very-bad-experiece-with-excellence-home-gallery/page-10

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120816-365814.html

Probably the government or furniture association should really do something... with the lesson learnt, I have never and will never pay MORE THAN 5-10% OF DEPOSIT... probably that's what majority of consumer should be educated in such so it becomes a common practice on not to PAY too much for things which we have yet to receive or not seen....

Also I can add on... no point going for Small Claim Tribunal... you are wasting your money, effort and time... if the company chooses to ignore the summon, theres nothing Small Claim can do about it.. ..

this is not considered a cheating case as the company or responsible person does not run away or disappear totally.. it is a civil case.. and you will need to engage a lawyer to sue.. but also theres nothing much to be sought after by proceeding with legal suit..

Why renotalk admin never bother to stop sense art guy from posting here and continue to cheat the members here.

From IP address, the admin can know whether sense art is using multiple User id to log in

You guys should gang up together, have a meeting, and do a class-action lawsuit- cheaper by the numbers, more effective and more publicity.

You guys should gang up together, have a meeting, and do a class-action lawsuit- cheaper by the numbers, more effective and more publicity.

what you are suing is an empty shell... theres nothing u gain even by winning the case...

This is simply a fraud case... people who did this will surely regret it.

Hi Fairtrade,

i am one of the victim.

i believe we have to pool our strength and do something,

please let me know if you need my support.

thanks.

Hi

im one of the victim. how the status now?

if you need my support, pls let me know.

thanks.

This is a lesson for all consumers. It is very clear that consumers should make the effort to research and find out which retailers are reputable and have been in business for a long time.

The cost of trying to save a few hundred dollars at new retailers may end up costing you more.

This is a lesson for all consumers. It is very clear that consumers should make the effort to research and find out which retailers are reputable and have been in business for a long time.

The cost of trying to save a few hundred dollars at new retailers may end up costing you more.

Hi Sam,

I agreed to learn a lesson not to give so much deposit but not agreed the mindset if everyone like you sure all the new retailers will not able to survive.

It depend on their business philosophy and human character of that person.

I look down on such irresponsible businessman who from Sense Art management will never ever success, if they thinking to re-start their business again.