Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lala81

Our 温馨 5-Room 小狗窝

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sourcing for quotes from some more well known RT contractors and ID. Only met one ID so far ... So not much to report.

Bought my taps first to make use of Manhattan card once again. From www.insani24.de.

Here are some pictures of what we ordered.

Mixture of mostly grohe stuff and 1 hansgrohe tap

Common toilet tap

Commontoiletbasintap32825000.gif

Common toilet mixer & showerhead

Commontoiletshowermixer32831000.jpg

CommonToiletshower28770001.jpg

MBR toilet tap

MBRBasintapHansgroheMetris26031082000.jp

MBR shower system

MBRtoiletshowersystem27296001.jpg

Now just need to await delivery.

The HDB letter saying probable date of completion is End august 2013. Anyone knows usually how many wks in advance will they let us know about key collection ? :wacko:

Usually they will inform you 2 weeks prior to key collection, u submit ur HLE reassessment d???once approved, key collection will b around 3 weeks time

Usually they will inform you 2 weeks prior to key collection, u submit ur HLE reassessment d???once approved, key collection will b around 3 weeks time

Mine is non-HDB loan. So don't have HLE reassessment.

wow the insani24 items are being transferred to DHL liao. guess i will have to store these items in my parents place for a while haha

Over the weekend, went to Furniture mall (Toh Guan) to look for possible sofa, coffee table and dining table.

Sorry, no pictures as my baby was getting cranky. So had to chopchop karlipok :fire:

Walked around and went into Wynn Furnishing. Saw the sofa they did for my friend's place so decided to go take a look.

Ended up getting a fabric cover high back sofa with memory foam.

I don't like the feel of leather for a couch. Washable covers were a must. Also all the covers must be washable as inevitably there is discoloration after washing.

Some cloth covered sofas only the cushion covers are removable, so those were no go.

I thought that pocketed spring would be more expensive but apparently it's the other way round.

For GSS, they had 2 free small pillows and a free cotton cover within the sofa.

Service by the aunty was pretty good. Gave me 3-4 fabric samples to bring to show any future ID. Will take a photo when i go to confirm the details later on.

Once again paid with manhattan card to make use of the quarter's 5% rebate. :)

So beds, sofa gaotim already. Only left dining table and coffee table. Those will leave until actual reno is almost completed before deciding.

I'm not a fan of how everything is mostly black and white in the furniture mall shops ...

My taps and shower systems are here! :sport-smiley-004:

Arrived in SG on thursday. Haha haven't even gotten a key collection date. So they are just lying around in my parent's living room.

Fingers crossed that there aren't anything missing from the boxes they shipped in (haha i won't know until the plumber installs them)

Here are the pictures!

Common Toilet sink faucet - Grohe Eurosmart cosmopolitan
DSC_0148.jpg

This mixer is seriously heavy...

DSC_0145.jpg

Such a big shower head!! way bigger than i expected

DSC_0150.jpg

As compared to a tissue box! :jawdrop:
DSC_0151.jpg

• Like 1

I also same area as u.

And our 5 room flat comes with the tap and shower tap

i'm removing them :sport-smiley-018: i'll keep the tiles though as that's too much of a waste.

Kitchen sink mixer (spout not seen, in box)

DSC_0149.jpg

MBR sink faucet (the only hansgrohe product)

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

MBR euphoria shower system
- interioraffairs just had a ad in newspaper today, advertising it as promotional price of $950 :notti:

DSC_0152.jpg

nice shower system u have there

hehe if it wasn't for the price overseas, i wouldn't buy such a shower system. too costly in SG.

I almost gave up buying one until i found this one. the local grohe retailers didn't have a good offer for a thermostat shower mixer.

Nothing against china made mixers and shower systems. But I've no spare time to get plumbers in case of leaking taps/mixers. So i believe in getting european brands for the above. Hence i also don't want the HDB provided ones.