Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pills

Eastern 2Bdr Home Built On Love, Woody Style

And this is the bookcase I find so cute. Can move the cover around anyway I like. From Franc Franc and their delivery is also one of the more professional one. When I discovered the cabinet was shakey 5 mins after they left, I called them and they turned around and fixed it. Turned out my ground was uneven.

I am so happy with this cute shelving that seems a little irrelevant.

IMG-20130730-WA0019_zpsa0cfadb6.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

View of my living room and dining room and am loving it even though it is so bare.

So excited waiting for the other things to come in!!

IMG-20130730-WA0027_zps9bc41ddd.jpg

See that wooden crate there? I am going to add on varnish and use for potted plants like sage etc. which I can use for cooking.

A picture of the washer in my messy yard for now.

20130728_161939_zps2619edc6.jpg

And the deep Hitachi fridge that protrudes out and make the kitchen looks smaller and more cramp now. We couldn't find a Hitachi one that was wider and flatter. We also wanted a new one with the refrigerant R600 that is supposedly energy saving. So, ended up with this. But I'm loving the freezer at the bottom instead.

20130728_161925_zpseea39251.jpg

Did I also mentioned I finally found my perfect flatware at Chye Send Huat at Chinatown? It's Safico brand that restaurants use too. The name of this range is Tulip.

20130728_162025_zpsc30d2e97.jpg

I'm glad that I can pick and choose the exact pieces I wanted and I got 8 sets of spoon, fork and knives. 6 sets of dessert spoon and fork and 1 set of serving spoon and fork. All for $100 only!! and it's 18/10 stainless steel.

Fiance couldn't get it why I am so particular about this. Yes, I am and I don't like using mismatch cutlery too and dislike those 18/0 kind of dull steel.

We also just realised that our MBR heater is spoilt and it turned out to be this huge Ariston tank. Looks lik we got to end up paying extra for removing false ceiling and replacing it.

Any suggestions on how to not have a massive job and what brand of tank water heater is good?

Hope someone can help! =)

20130730_130358_zps60bc9533.jpg

I doubt so. It's more of a home office cum jamming room cum make shift guest room. Future baby room also. Haha...

hapigal, pm you already.

Joven is good? Any particular model or thing I should be looking out for? I'll go take a look this Sat.

• Like 1

hapigal, pm you already.

Joven is good? Any particular model or thing I should be looking out for? I'll go take a look this Sat.

Hi

I hv been using joven cylinder storage heater left behind fr previous owner.till now shld b at least 15yrs ba.still v gd in condition. I m getting joven again for my new unit. 10yrs warranty for e heating element.

Wah... sound like what I am looking for. I need to ave a long lasting one to have it in the false ceiling so I won't need to do up more work in future. So troublesome now that I may have to remove my false ceiling. :(

Ok, will check it out then! =)

Edited by pills

Wah... sound like what I am looking for. I need to ave a long lasting one to have it in the false ceiling so I won't need to do up more work in future. So troublesome now that I may have to remove my false ceiling. :(

Ok, will check it out then! =)

Hi

But hor sometime oso heng suai 1 la. Just sharing my experience. If anything wrong dun shoot me har :P. Hahaaa. Must u conceal e heater in false ceiling?

Haha.. I also know le. Must conceal than nicer right? One ultra huge tank staring at me, I don't like le... :P

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

See I heng or sway lor. Hehe...