Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pills

Eastern 2Bdr Home Built On Love, Woody Style

Haha.. I also know le. Must conceal than nicer right? One ultra huge tank staring at me, I don't like le... :P

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

See I heng or sway lor. Hehe...

Hahaa... wish u gd luck. I oso hope e heater tat I get oso will be as durable as the one I m using now. Actually having a big tank expose not too ugly la. I m not hiding the heater in my new unit too. But it is mounted in my service balcony.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow, that is even more massive in terms of piping and all right? 'Coz the heater in MBR toilet will have the piping inside only, don't have to extend it out...

Wow, that is even more massive in terms of piping and all right? 'Coz the heater in MBR toilet will have the piping inside only, don't have to extend it out...

Hahaaa.... actually all ugly part hiding in e service balcony :P. All piping atbthe ceiling. So if u dun really look at it u wont notice so much. As my common toilet is back to back wif master toilet, so all piping coming in fr service balcony then common toilet and lastly thru master toilet.so my master toilet cant c piping. Heheee good hor.

So ur heater is mounted in ur master toilet?

Got the lights form Taobao yesterday. Finally!! The were well packed with wooden plank/strips outside to ensure the boxes don't get crushed.

Here are the lights which would be installed tomorrow morning! =)

A set of 3 with black long beam/holder.

20130802_080459_resized_zps4507a381.jpg

And I ordered one more extra for future use.

20130802_080305_resized_zps3e9dafe5.jpg

I used Peeka and am happy so far with their CS and response. Loving my labware lights too! =)

• Like 1

Yeah!! Any pics to show? Will show mine soon.

I also got a Joven 38l energy saving heater at $295. Installing for $250 with ny old 75l water heater to be removed at the same time. If false ceiling beeds to be hacked. It'll cost us $450 instead for the job.

Spending more... :/

Edited by pills

Got the lights form Taobao yesterday. Finally!! The were well packed with wooden plank/strips outside to ensure the boxes don't get crushed.

Here are the lights which would be installed tomorrow morning! =)

A set of 3 with black long beam/holder.

20130802_080459_resized_zps4507a381.jpg

And I ordered one more extra for future use.

20130802_080305_resized_zps3e9dafe5.jpg

I used Peeka and am happy so far with their CS and response. Loving my labware lights too! =)

nice lights! pics soon i hope :)

Here's how my dining room looks like for now. Light seems a little high and we may adjust after adding the mirror behind. See how it falls into place first.

20130803_215318_resized_zpsef2bb2cd.jpg

I installed this light with a silver plate that I got separately for $50.The one from Taobao was black but the holes were too close at 22cm apart. We went hunting last min and found one near our house. I guess the silver shiny plates make it more modern and balance my retro table look better.

This Labware light, and 2 LED lights (1 for entrance and 1 for outside the toilet) installation cost us $70 and I thought it was cheap. Got my LED lights from ION Lighting at Changi Road which was also just a mere 2 mins walk from my place. Everything is in warm white.

Edited by pills

And we were varnishing our ottoman legs last weekend.

20130803_131558_resized_zps13e224d9.jpg

And also the edges of the bed so that it won't show when we lay our mattress over.

20130803_131627_resized_zps0e72dd59.jpg

Needs loads of patience as the wait between each coat is long. Fiance goes over every night to do it now. And boy was the Tempur mattress heavy. So far, no heat felt in using it like some said. Not much heat retention and we have been having good nights' sleep. It may take a while to get use to the way it supports more than the heat issue.

Edited by pills

Here's how my dining room looks like for now. Light seems a little high and we may adjust after adding the mirror behind. See how it falls into place first.

20130803_215318_resized_zpsef2bb2cd.jpg

I installed this light with a silver plate that I got separately for $50.The one from Taobao was black but the holes were too close at 22cm apart. We went hunting last min and found one near our house. I guess the silver shiny plates make it more modern and balance my retro table look better.

This Labware light, and 2 LED lights (1 for entrance and 1 for outside the toilet) installation cost us $70 and I thought it was cheap. Got my LED lights from ION Lighting at Changi Road which was also just a mere 2 mins walk from my place. Everything is in warm white.

your lights are looking good!

We got some small things done over the weekends. fiance painstakingly measured the honeycomb mirrors and finally put them up piece by piece, with my help of course! ;P

We knocked out after that coz it took us about 2 hours to do it all up. Mirror looks high to me but I can see from my shoulders up. and fiance can see chin level at bottom of top mirror. This was the best compromise for a tall man and a petite woman. I told him that we got a tall man in da house!

20130810_000408_zps5dedb493.jpg

We wanted something with more design so layout the mirror in a irregular manner.

Edited by pills

We then went to "Like That One" at Bukit Batok and chanced upon this gorgeous mid century mobile bar. We were a little impressed with it at first glance. The maple wood grain on the front was gorgeous. It can hold 3 wine bottles and wine glasses behind the front panel.

Then when the staff came round and showed us the secret compartment, we were blown away. I fell in love right at that moment and so did my fiance. The pricing held us back a little and we lingered for some time there, enjoying the pieces and the good coffee.

20130810_153207_zps39912f24.jpg

When we first saw it, we wanted it as a console table for our entryway and it is indeed now our console table!

20130810_181943_zps165b4cd0.jpg

This is now my favourite piece at home. Like That One was also giving out the big cushion for free if you spend a certain amount and fiance chose a 69 one made of canvas and leather. It is now our "stool" for shoe wearing. We thought we needed to spend more time looking for it but here it is. Totally unexpected and free!

There'll be so much accessorizing to do. On this wall and also the others. BTW, my 2 Simpson paintings are just sitting there temporarily. There'll be up on the wall eventually.

**really having probs with photobucket in rotating pics. The pic shows that it is upright in there but turns out all weird here... :( If someone knows how to solve it, please teach me.

Edited by pills