Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

Lovely movie posters and stuff for Aki! Would it be possible for you to share the links?

Wanna see pictures of your completed, decorated home! Share pls :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

LOL

actually the worst part comes when we're comparing similar models. We look at Model A (the cheapest one in the range) and then look at Model B and go, "Hey, Model B is so much nicer than Model A and costs only $50 more...."

And once you start having this mindset, in pops Model C where we go, "Since we're already willing to pay $50 for Model B, why not pay an additional $80 on top of that for the droolworthy Model C? After all, this cost is split up amongst the item's lifespan so we're paying just a little bit more for something we actually like instead of just getting the cheapest one"

Next thing you know, all the "just a little bit more"s add up very quickly into a scary monster. *sweat*

Hahahaha so so true! This is how we 'justify' our buys too! hahaha. :lol: <<Pocket empty!>> :rolleyes:

Hi,

Zihui.Eager to see the difference between an exe.mansionette and a 5 room A mansionette. Your unit is the one with spotlights on the outside of the main door,right? It's beautiful and windy...

Wow you bought so many items, so how much is the total shipping damage? :P

Hi sherting,

I paid a total of S$391.41 for shipping via Peeka.

Really ordered a lot this time around... so we had a total of 24 packages. The photos that I took were only a small portion of the stuff that we bought hahahaha

Some items were small but extremely heavy like a copper bust of Beethoven.... don't ask hahahaha

Lovely movie posters and stuff for Aki! Would it be possible for you to share the links?

Wanna see pictures of your completed, decorated home! Share pls :)

Of course I can, Makan! So sorry for the late reply, was away on holidays.

Which items are you interested in? Let me know and I'll share the links accordingly.

Too many to list out all because the order comprises of around 60+ items in all hahahaha

Hi Zihui,

Love your decal wall. Going to renovate our new house.

Is it ex to do decal? Can pm me the contact and quote?

many thanks

Hi VicnJac,

You've got PM!

Hahahaha so so true! This is how we 'justify' our buys too! hahaha. :lol: <<Pocket empty!>> :rolleyes:

hahahahaha

High five, Bellet!

I've lost count of the additional costs that were incurred by this warped reasoning... ... :(

Just yesterday evening, the hubby and I were walking around Best Denki @ IMM after dinner

We came across some lovely huge LED TVs and I told him, "See? If we had paid just a bit more that time, we would be happier with our choice of TV..." :notti:

Hi zihui, can u pls share the link for this Yue Minjun painting?.... thanks!

Hi simplehuman, I most certainly can :thumbs up:

Here you go - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13822771482

Enjoy shopping!

Hi,

Zihui.Eager to see the difference between an exe.mansionette and a 5 room A mansionette. Your unit is the one with spotlights on the outside of the main door,right? It's beautiful and windy...

OH MY GOD

how do you know???

You're absolutely right - my unit is the one that's permanently lit up with the spotlights outside the main door

Are you one of my neighbours???? :o

Before it slips my mind, here's wishing all Renotalkers a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I hope that all of you and your families have a very prosperous and fruitful 2014, enjoying your familial bliss in your beautifully renovated homes! :drunk:

OH MY GOD

how do you know???

You're absolutely right - my unit is the one that's permanently lit up with the spotlights outside the main door

Are you one of my neighbours???? :o

No lah, just curious...I am into HDB floors plans for all types of maisonette ....I am staying in an EM in woodlands admiralty..

No lah, just curious...I am into HDB floors plans for all types of maisonette ....I am staying in an EM in woodlands admiralty..

Yeah, i just noticed from your profile that you own an EM over at Woodlands

But how did you know that my unit is the one with spotlights outside the main door? :o

But the item that really got my cooing underway was the round indoor chaise that was absolutely perfect!!

Assembly was extremely simple and I love how it looks! I'm going to place it right smack in the middle of my Walk-In Wardrobe so that I can laze on it, run my feet through the fibres of the huge rug and daydream about the new bags and clothes that I'm going to buy -

31wk.jpg

Hi ZiHui

This is so nice! may i hv the tb link for this, pls?

But the item that really got my cooing underway was the round indoor chaise that was absolutely perfect!!

Assembly was extremely simple and I love how it looks! I'm going to place it right smack in the middle of my Walk-In Wardrobe so that I can laze on it, run my feet through the fibres of the huge rug and daydream about the new bags and clothes that I'm going to buy -

31wk.jpg

Hi ZiHui

This is so nice! may i hv the tb link for this, pls?

Hi flowy,

of course you can.

Here you go - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=26031812762

Happy shopping! :thumbs up: