Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roseberry

Bathroom Accessories

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Recently, I was at Hoe Kee, Jln Besar to shop for bathroom accessories such as WC, basin, mixer, shower items, water heater, etc... I shortlisted this place to check out their prices and products because some forumers strongly recommend them. After picking the items that I will consider buying, the sales manager didn't even want to give me a breakdown of the quotation and don't want to let me have the quotation. Maybe I didn't look like a genuine customer to them.

Whenever the brand that I wanted wasn't available, the sales manager will say that the brand I wanted is lousy and unreliable. The brand I wanted provides 10 years warranty and the brand Hoe Kee carries, only provide 3 years warranty. At the end, the sales Manager only kept pestering me to put a deposit for the items chosen. I was quite taken aback when the sales manager refuse to let me have the quotation. Hence I decided not to consider buying any items from them.

Just sharing my experience.

wah such a bad experience. Lucky you took your business elsewhere.

I've never been to the branch at Jalan Besar, but at the branch at IMM, all their items are labelled with pricing so don't have to ask for quote. But service wasn't as good as expected and they refused to offer me a discount. So I end up taking my business elsewhere also.

Found this place at Tradehub21, shop name Adamas. Although individual items were sometimes a few dollar more expensive than Hoe Kee, the boss gave me a discount on every individual items and a further discount on the total price. Service definitely is better than Hoe Kee. However, I have only just bought the items and have not gone thru the process of delivery and inspection on products, so please take this with a pinch of salt.

Items i bought include

Granite Kitchen sink

Kitchen sink tap

bathroom glass rack x2

corner rack 2-tier x2

toilet roll holder x2

towel rack x2

Clothes hook x2

Total paid around $750

I used to just see classified and call and ask them to come and install. But this is because I am changing door only. You contractor should be able to take care for you, but not sure if they will charge a premium.

Hi Guys,

just curious as im about to go and buy all the bathroom accessories for my 2 bathroom.

is Hafary a good place to source?

Hi Guys,

just curious as im about to go and buy all the bathroom accessories for my 2 bathroom.

is Hafary a good place to source?

Well I got my bathrm accessories from Huffari with discount sales girl was patient and easey going person won't bug on you to buy and even delivered to my place.Her name Angel if any of you wana go try look for her

Next is Marcus Lite fusion mr.nice guy

These r the 2shops I encountered with gd service so far

Keep up the gd work :yamseng:

Agree with you about Lite Fusion.

We only bought 2 pcs of toilet lights and when one of them was not working, they actually send their staff down to check and replaced the transformer. For a $40 item, they even went to this extend for their service.

Thumbs up for Lite Fusion

(I am not at all related to this company...merely a first time customer)

Agree with you about Lite Fusion.

We only bought 2 pcs of toilet lights and when one of them was not working, they actually send their staff down to check and replaced the transformer. For a $40 item, they even went to this extend for their service.

Thumbs up for Lite Fusion

(I am not at all related to this company...merely a first time customer)

yes... agreed with u

their service is good and prompt

i bought almost S$1.8k worth of bathroom accessories from them. During the course of plumbing works, one of the basin stopper is of the wrong type. Within 45 mins, their driver send me the correct stopper and took back the wrong stopper (the wrong stopper was applied with silicon by my plumber), no questions asked. 2 hours later, Marcus called to check if everything is okie

This is what I called customer service. The stopper only cost $12 to $16 and just to send their driver to deliver and exchange the stopper. The labour and transport costs more than that.

Look for Marcus if you are going there. HE is a super friendly and very very funny guy. You can ask him on the type of accessories and he will recommend to you, esp on the ones that he uses at home. PRos and cons of this and that.

Tell him the choa chu kang couple recommendation, he will give good prices....

BELLARI

I have been using bellari hook and hob, basin (the biggest size)for 9 years.

The hook is very stylist but not easy to clean up.

The super big single basin is :good:

The hob (tempered glass with 3 burners): the flame is too small.

Only 3 words: JAW DROPPING PRICES! :jawdrop:

do check out http://www.wholesale-faucet.com and u will know what I mean....

S$1.8K of bathroom accessories sounds like gold plated ones... I reckon I can

get polished brass from Amazon for 1/4 of that bro :yamseng:

Reading the reviews here, i checked LiteFusion out. Their prices are ok , i don't think it's rockbottom for published prices but you can bargain for discounts. Bought their wc x 2, one is on offer and the other is at an ok price. Probably if i tried to get negotiate for discount for 2nd wc, they will accomodate some. But i was too glad to find a shop with good service and very obliging. I have a small pipe protusion (water outlet to wc, i think) at the bottom side of existing wc which might block a one-piece wc . So i need to be careful what design i buy. LiteFusion recommended that I checked properly, but if it really don't fit, they are willing to change to another design for me. Not all sanitary ware shops are this nice.

I also bought a few other bathrooom accessories and led downlights. I got a decent discount off the lights and they absorb gst. Decent enough for me.

At $1.8k , herbalteh probably bought 1-2 sets of wc and basin, plus other stuff.

Do check them out.

Reading the reviews here, i checked LiteFusion out. Their prices are ok , i don't think it's rockbottom for published prices but you can bargain for discounts. Bought their wc x 2, one is on offer and the other is at an ok price. Probably if i tried to get negotiate for discount for 2nd wc, they will accomodate some. But i was too glad to find a shop with good service and very obliging. I have a small pipe protusion (water outlet to wc, i think) at the bottom side of existing wc which might block a one-piece wc . So i need to be careful what design i buy. LiteFusion recommended that I checked properly, but if it really don't fit, they are willing to change to another design for me. Not all sanitary ware shops are this nice.

I also bought a few other bathrooom accessories and led downlights. I got a decent discount off the lights and they absorb gst. Decent enough for me.

At $1.8k , herbalteh probably bought 1-2 sets of wc and basin, plus other stuff.

Do check them out.

i bought one set of dining lights, one squarish industrial sink (Monic), 2 bathroom taps, one basin, one WC, one mirror, one wash basin with cabinet, one set of foyer lights..consider reasonable as the big items are WC, wash basin with cabinets, squrish industrial sink already cost around 1.3k already

We bought from a coupe of places too. Contractor took us to Sim Siang Choon at changi. Branded sink called olympus was quite pricey. $500- 700 for 80cm-100cm basin. Toilet bowl WC for 300+. 707instant water heater at good price though $218.

Good thing was we decided to just check out some shops at Balestier onour own and came to Lookz, ehich was initially recommended by the contractor. Bought Fuji-oh sink and hob there at good disc price, comparable to other disc store. Saw a Keramag sink 100cm on offer at 300+ so we took it. The young man serving us Keith was pleasant...

Anywhere but Heritage. Very bad attitude for their aftersales.

Wah, heng I saw this - almost wanted to buy order from them liow.

Thinking of ordering from Wasser Bath but they don't have the S/S vanity basin + sink that I wanted for my common bathroom. Heard that they are ok.

Any reviews of after sales service from Royal Fanco ? Their prices are terrifically good, somewhat unbelievable. For this Turbo hob I was looking at, they quoted me $380 but at Wasser Bath, it's about $480, granted that I haven't opened my mouth to negotiate yet but $100 is a bit of a stretch to match ...