Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roseberry

Bathroom Accessories

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I bought all my Bathroom stuff from Sim Siang Choon, IMM. Selection there, not bad. My id asked me to go find all the wc and bathroom stuff myself, he only help me to install. There was this girl called jolin who served me. She seemed to have good product knowledge and was very patient with me and even spoke to my id on the phone when I wasn't sure about the measurements of my kitchen sink.. Me very lazy, got no time to shop around so I got everything from there.

I also went to Changi South showroom which is a lot bigger but I didn't find what I like.

My id actually asked me to go Hoe Kee because it's cheaper than Sim Siang choon but their selection not many and not so nice. but I bought my cooker stove from Hoe Kee, IMM.

I went to Royal Fanco yesterday and I must say although the shop didnt look impressive with limited display sets, uncle henry was very helpful in bringing out the taps, etc. The price is really much cheaper than the place at balestier where i bought the WC and basins. Luckily, i didnt buy the accessories there. Altogether, i spent about $1,200 at RF and i would say it's reasonably priced.

A word of caution to forumers, I find that some shops claim that they have gst and they use that as discounts for you, but then on the invoice, it's not gst registered. These are some tricks that sales use and now i have learnt.

Hi,

Anyone bought their Toilet stuff at GR Link Marketing?

It is along Jln Besar...just beside Poh Joo...

I brought the following items from them

Baron WC together with a white Basin at $298

Basin Tap - $63

7 pcs matt stainless steel accessries $135

Crizto Designer Mirror $58

Anyone please comment whether I got it at a good price or not...

I do not want to buy all at one shot from the shop because not sure whether they the price is reasonable or not...

but I find their price almost the same as Poh Joo...

I got all mine from GR Link Marketing

Im not the kind to get the stuff from diff shops as i feel that if u get all, it's easier to get disc

I quite like the svs ar GR Link and the prices are v reasonable too

:)

Hi my toilet seat cover is spoilt. Its American standard brand. Where can I buy the replacement?

Bought bathroom and kitchen stuffs from : www(.)bacera(.)com(.)sg . Two floors for you to see the displays. Friendly people, not pushy.

Served by a lady, I think the name starts with R ... ;)

Grohe having sale now at Park Mall. Mixer and shower head set going at $199 all in. 5 yrs warranty. Most of the other stuffs are on 25% off. Pricier ones are 35% off. Got 3 basin taps and kitchen tap and 3 shower sets. Mixer getting Damixa thermostatic.

heritgage at geylang is good. look for maggie

Just bought from heritage, i consider myself a very choosy customer and so far maggie has been very patient and very helpful. thumbs up

Hi Han...

I got my bathroom accessories mostly from Sim Siang Choon & Hoe Kee...I also got my storage heater from Asia Excel. If you do not require branded stuff these few places got quite affordable ones.

:yamseng:

Hi,

Just to check did Hoe Kee give you any discount or did you manage to bargain further from their list price?

I went there but they said "Zero Discount" for all items.

Please advise.

Hi,

Just to check did Hoe Kee give you any discount or did you manage to bargain further from their list price?

I went there but they said "Zero Discount" for all items.

Please advise.

Recently, I was at Hoe Kee, Jln Besar to shop for bathroom accessories such as WC, basin, mixer, shower items, water heater, etc... I shortlisted this place to check out their prices and products because some forumers strongly recommend them. After picking the items that I will consider buying, the sales manager didn't even want to give me a breakdown of the quotation and don't want to let me have the quotation. Maybe I didn't look like a genuine customer to them.

Whenever the brand that I wanted wasn't available, the sales manager will say that the brand I wanted is lousy and unreliable. The brand I wanted provides 10 years warranty and the brand Hoe Kee carries, only provide 3 years warranty. At the end, the sales Manager only kept pestering me to put a deposit for the items chosen. I was quite taken aback when the sales manager refuse to let me have the quotation. Hence I decided not to consider buying any items from them.

Just sharing my experience.

Recently, I was at Hoe Kee, Jln Besar to shop for bathroom accessories such as WC, basin, mixer, shower items, water heater, etc... I shortlisted this place to check out their prices and products because some forumers strongly recommend them. After picking the items that I will consider buying, the sales manager didn't even want to give me a breakdown of the quotation and don't want to let me have the quotation. Maybe I didn't look like a genuine customer to them.

Whenever the brand that I wanted wasn't available, the sales manager will say that the brand I wanted is lousy and unreliable. The brand I wanted provides 10 years warranty and the brand Hoe Kee carries, only provide 3 years warranty. At the end, the sales Manager only kept pestering me to put a deposit for the items chosen. I was quite taken aback when the sales manager refuse to let me have the quotation. Hence I decided not to consider buying any items from them.

Just sharing my experience.

Sound a practice of a black shop.