Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapigal

Rojak House! 3 Roomer At Amk :)

Hi All,

Just sold my 5 years old 3 room flat in SK ( I am the pioneer batch of 3 roomer in SK ) and embark to move back to my hometown - AMK! the good old place with many nice memories, food,good school ....and the list goes on.....

Had bought the flat in amk - 200% move in condition as previous owner has jus done a major renovation 3 years back. and somehow the owner decided to upgrade ....

The flat was love at 1st sight that we took 20 mins to make up our mind to purchase the flat.

Exercise my OTP and going for my 1st appt on 10/9.

Let the simple picture do the talking....

Ample sunlight!

Box up is the ugly pipes of a 30 yrs old house. Apparently the previous owner has also re-plaster the walls. New Parquet for Living room and both rooms

gallery_55134_82_11388.jpg

Kitchen - all well done with an utility room which was upgraded 1 yr back :)

Toliet oso revamped during MUP project.

But there is a huge tree at the kitchen ....scare of bird dropping gold on my clothes!

gallery_55134_82_13609.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Itchy hands - before I got my keys, I already bought a few items

1. rugs x 6 pcs 80 x 80cm

2.KINGS size bed!

3.Chair from ikea

Next on the list

1. Sofa (targeting a 2 seater recliner)

2.TV console

3. Off the shelf tall storage cabinet ( owner has hack off the storeroom, hence need to find a new storage for my unsightly barang barang) (any recommendation for this)

Why rojak house? Your place looks nice and well ~ maintained. Is your place near to amk hub?

Rojak is the theme...haha cox we wan everything a little here n there...combined up = Rojak looking...

Looks neat is the effort of the previous owner....they reali take good care of the hse...I pluck the photo frm valuation report...lol..

Not near hub...toooooooo high cov!

Mine is ave 10...near expressway...

My itchy hand still thinking of doing minor reno...

gallery_55134_82_17073.png

The floor plan except that the store room is gone! previous owner has knock it down to mk a bigger MBR. They oso reposition the ex-storeroom door opening as the new MBR door opening.

gallery_55134_82_30308.jpg

bought a king size mattress from courts today, gona delay the delivery till early nov

gallery_55134_82_8271.png

Rug for my living room. 80 X 80cm and I bought 6 pcs during the just over sales. $12.90 :good:

gallery_55134_82_69988.png

Bought this stool in turquoise color from ikea for my utility room.

Itchy hands - before I got my keys, I already bought a few items

1. rugs x 6 pcs 80 x 80cm

2.KINGS size bed!

3.Chair from ikea

Next on the list

1. Sofa (targeting a 2 seater recliner)

2.TV console

3. Off the shelf tall storage cabinet ( owner has hack off the storeroom, hence need to find a new storage for my unsightly barang barang) (any recommendation for this)

Hi there, I'm also currently waiting to get my keys of my 3-rm resale flat, and I have been refraining myself from buying any major items (like furniture and bulky items such as TV, dining set and so on) until i have gotten the keys, in fear of mismatched color scheme. Aren't u worried of that? :)

monsterbeng,

No leh, not worry at all as the hse is in move in condition. Previous owner just did a major reno 3 yrs back.

I tink even reno, i will keep it simple too -

1. One add on full height storage cabinet in kitchen to store my barang

2. One build- in dinning table ( open to use, and close when not in use concept)

3. Maybe a build-in TV rack with ample storage for my son's DVD!

At least, i know i wont be changing the parquet flooring in the living room and 2 bedroom and so far only committed 1 big item - king size bed c/w frame. I choose safe colour - black!

The other bulky item like fridge,TV - i am moving from my old house and they are black in colour too~

by the way, which area you buy? AMK too?

monsterbeng,

No leh, not worry at all as the hse is in move in condition. Previous owner just did a major reno 3 yrs back.

I tink even reno, i will keep it simple too -

1. One add on full height storage cabinet in kitchen to store my barang

2. One build- in dinning table ( open to use, and close when not in use concept)

3. Maybe a build-in TV rack with ample storage for my son's DVD!

At least, i know i wont be changing the parquet flooring in the living room and 2 bedroom and so far only committed 1 big item - king size bed c/w frame. I choose safe colour - black!

The other bulky item like fridge,TV - i am moving from my old house and they are black in colour too~

by the way, which area you buy? AMK too?

I bought Jurong East. :) Just started to visit some of the ID/Contractor today, and beginning to take note of pricing of furniture and electrical appliance. Looks like it will burn a big hole in my pocket. :|

Hi Hapigal

Congrats on ur new flat, & welcome to the 3-roomers' club & to RT! :)

Wat a nice resale unit u got there.. decent reno & very well-kept! This should save u sm $ in not having to do a major overhaul to the unit. Then can spend the $ on furnishing & decor! Gd for u! :good:

Looking forward to see how u tranform the plc to one u call "My Home Sweet Home!" :)

Enjoy the journey & keep those updates & pics coming ya! :yamseng:

Hi Hapigal

Congrats on ur new flat, & welcome to the 3-roomers' club & to RT! :)

Wat a nice resale unit u got there.. decent reno & very well-kept! This should save u sm $ in not having to do a major overhaul to the unit. Then can spend the $ on furnishing & decor! Gd for u! :good:

Looking forward to see how u tranform the plc to one u call "My Home Sweet Home!" :)

Enjoy the journey & keep those updates & pics coming ya! :yamseng:

Thanks!!! Not much budget left after paying cov...so no high expection, ok!!.?

Currently pull handbrake on purchases...coz kana fatty hubby $/^&&*€£%%...lol

Thanks!!! Not much budget left after paying cov...so no high expection, ok!!.?

Currently pull handbrake on purchases...coz kana fatty hubby $/^&&*€£%%...lol

fatty hubby? aiyo so hurting.. :(:P

no need to be very elaborated reno la.. simple & cozy.. 住得舒服就好!

take the purchase slowly lor.. 看准了才下手 :)

hahaaha we're in the same boat...

not much money for Reno after the COV

problem is, your place is quite well maintained... mine needs a complete overhaul :help:

i'm looking forward to seeing the photos of your process!!!! :good: