Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pokz1981

Reno @ Kovan Maisonette

Havn't been here in some time but great progress pokz! :thumbs up:

when is the estimated handover date?

I already stayed for a week. Just that some furnitures are bought over the weekend. Should be coming in this week then all done

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I already stayed for a week. Just that some furnitures are bought over the weekend. Should be coming in this week then all done

Wow! Congrats on the graduation!! =)

How's the first week been so far? Lots of unpacking and cleaning hahahaha

Most have been done after shift in on monday. Super busy till wed and house is still slightly messy with carton boxes yet to be cleared after shift in. Even after shift-in, works are still carried out here and there including painting, drilling and installation of viewqwest, fixing up speakers, relocation services by singtel, installation of magic seal and also installation of curtain.

The gas hob cooker ignition was not functioning and this was rectified on monday. Installation of staircase handles were done on tuesday but the installer drop his hammer and created slight dents on the flooring and hence revarnishing is needed. Sizing for my balcony washer carpentry was not right, the sliding door cant close after washing machine is put in place. Big headace, repair work is needed and this was fix today. TV console panels were also done today.

As i require another mio tv setup box for masterbr. I thought that having a tel point would be sufficient. However, it was not. The way that the tel point is laid is important. Separate lines have to be laid to the termination point rather than connecting one single line to all points. This would have no issues with making calls but for mio tv installation. It is a problem. Hence, a 2nd line was laid to the TV area on wed as well. OPSH came to install today while the carpenter came to fix up the balcony sliding door. Haven really seen the final result. But all should be fine now.

vp0f.jpg

eo07.jpg

vp6z.jpg

Hi, if you don't mind may I know how much did you paid for your OPSH system and the price psf?

Wow! Congrats on the graduation!! =)

How's the first week been so far? Lots of unpacking and cleaning hahahaha

yes totally, too much stuffs and waiting for ikea furnitures delivery on Friday before all can be unpacked. Otherwise, eveything is great in terms of the space

Ok folks, i have come to the end of my reno journey. Never take much pic myself as there are sill many packings and unpackings to do. ID came and took some pics yesterday and i share just post it here. Resolution not that high as it is just directly from their blog. Perhaps they would have send me a final master update on all the pic they have taken then i will update again.

Disclaimer: not as tidy as it seems, things were shifted around

s66w.jpg

uw6g.jpg

o4gz.jpg

k84s.jpg

e0li.jpg

Met my ID at the house while I collected the my taobao lightings delivery. Below are the pics taken for the update prior to the start of the morning work.

Photos taken by ID.

Carpentry for balcony done up

420n.jpg

The tall ball wooden laminate for upper door has been changed to match but the top top lining is still yet to be done. Tiling is done for the backsplash too.The bi-fold door from living to balcony can also be spotted at the bottom right pic

0g05.jpg

All the backsplash are done in the kitchen but yet to be cleaned up yet. The black bifold door sits perfectly to the side. If aircon is needed in living room, all will be closed.

dtm6.jpg

Dish rack is not up yet for the island

vasb.jpg

Another view of kitchen below plus a view from living area of the ceiling. 2 Speakers are up for the back while the rest will be connected on tuesday to the amplifier in the front after shift-in. The centre pillar in the island will have the final carpentry to house 3 sliding glass panel. So with some adjustments the whole kitchen can be enclosed if needed during heavy cooking or if the air-con in living room is being turned on.

udk1.jpg

Nicely done up!

I love your shelving and cabinets in the balcony...can you pm me how much you spend on just that cabinets...Thanks

• Like 1

Nicely done up!

I love your shelving and cabinets in the balcony...can you pm me how much you spend on just that cabinets...Thanks

Hi dannywmp, PMed you. Thanks

Hi, I like the white lights above your dining table, and the black lights in your MBR (flanking your bed). Where did you buy them? Can you fit a typical LED light bulb in them?

Hi, I like the white lights above your dining table, and the black lights in your MBR (flanking your bed). Where did you buy them? Can you fit a typical LED light bulb in them?

Hi Harriete, all from TB. And yes after purchase, must go buy LED bulbs in sg and change.