Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pokz1981

Reno @ Kovan Maisonette

Wow really clean and nice!

Any feedback on the Magicseal insect screens you guys are using? Easy to remove for cleaning? Does it seem to trap dust?

Appreciate any advice!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

fantastic job conceptualising and putting everything together! the final outcome looks amazing. would you mind sharing your ID contact please? thanks so much.

Hello! That Haiku is looking good! How much did you spend on it?

Hi Pokz

Could you PM me too on where and how much about the haiku fan please? Thanks in adv! Similarly, I dont' have theme either; coz there's way too many things that I like...so my place would be mish-mash eclectic!

Hi all,

never knew there were so many qns as i have not come in for a long long time unless i received PMs...

Wow really clean and nice!

Any feedback on the Magicseal insect screens you guys are using? Easy to remove for cleaning? Does it seem to trap dust?

Appreciate any advice!

Hi Tessina,

clean and nice only when taking pics… thereafter maintenance is impt but is done by the maid cos too big. the magic seal is good it does trap dusts from outside… good in a way but end day it serves its purpose of preventing unwanted flying insects from coming in. it is easily removable for cleaning our can just wipe it with wet cloth.

How much does the Eubiq cost ??

Thanks in advance

hi songz,

think someone has replied on this but you can always check with ASL especially if they are doing the IT fair now at MBS (i not sure whether they have booth there) but if they have, sure will have promotions.

fantastic job conceptualising and putting everything together! the final outcome looks amazing. would you mind sharing your ID contact please? thanks so much.

Hi, my ID contact is the same as Vanessa. Velle & Jay - butterpaperstudio.blogspot.com.sg

Hi Pokz

Could you PM me too on where and how much about the haiku fan please? Thanks in adv! Similarly, I dont' have theme either; coz there's way too many things that I like...so my place would be mish-mash eclectic!

PMed. Thanks

hi pokz1981, may I know how much u paid for the haiku?

PMed. Thanks

Hi can you oso share with me the price you have paid for the system.. thanks

hi celeste11, PMed you. Thanks

Hi Pokz1981

Great renovations done on your place! Looks really good! :good:

Do you mind to share your ID & contractor and Fengshui as well?

My email is alexandra_pillai@yahoo.com.sg

Thks in advance!

Hi Pokz1981

Great renovations done on your place! Looks really good! :good:

Do you mind to share your ID & contractor and Fengshui as well?

My email is alexandra_pillai@yahoo.com.sg

Thks in advance!

Hi Kika, PMed you.

Hi Pokz1981,

Any feedback on the magic seal as compared to DIY? is the net really that good? more transparent/translucent than those net found in DIY?

Hi Pokz1981,

Could you PM me your ID and contractor? :)

For the shutters at your balcony, it is managed by remote control, like how does it work?

thanks in advance :)

Hi Pokz1981,

Any feedback on the magic seal as compared to DIY? is the net really that good? more transparent/translucent than those net found in DIY?

Hi, I nv tried those DIY before. But the one I am using now is good. My friends do not even notice at all that there is a netting at all.

Looks great!

Can I know how much you paid for OPSH pole system?

Hi Pokz1981,

Could you PM me your ID and contractor? :)

For the shutters at your balcony, it is managed by remote control, like how does it work?

thanks in advance :)

Hi, I have PMed both of you. Thx