Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

haha.....you didn't know midasls answers usually not related meh. Good questions le.......midasls, still cannot answer straight to the point?

Sorry but i am the 画冬瓜指葫芦 type ...... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

midasls said it is wisdom star. Are you saying it is not or something else more?

Saying its wisdom or intelligence also got nothing wrong la....... but not totally correct lo

Midasls said, "贪狼 is the first star in 北斗, it stand for wisdom". Nothing wrong.......but can apply?......haha.....you ask him.

贪狼 itself alone is unstable. It can mean wisdom but also can mean lust, greed, etc.

天地,座向,动静,吉凶

Gua no matter how many, will still be related to the stroke (爻), its either yin stroke or yang stroke (阴爻或阳爻), so no matter how many family in the end still only got 2 types. As in when to use what stroke, we have to observe first. Fuxi one stroke open sky (一划开天).

天地.....天气,地形,有形求气,

《诗经·周南·关雎》 关关雎鸠,在河之洲。窈窕素女,君子好逑

Sorry but i am the 画冬瓜指葫芦 type ...... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

wha lau .......please la.....only masters fit to do so......you wat 冬瓜?

KC ahhh,

天地,座向,动静,吉凶乃阴阳也。。。。。

ya la....already said that.....already said you just simply every chinese classic say its yin yang can already.....no need say so much tio bo

Saying its wisdom or intelligence also got nothing wrong la....... but not totally correct lo

Midasls said, "贪狼 is the first star in 北斗, it stand for wisdom". Nothing wrong.......but can apply?......haha.....you ask him.

贪狼 itself alone is unstable. It can mean wisdom but also can mean lust, greed, etc.

Ahh thats what I call 正面 and 负面.

卦无好坏,如果带煞,当然出负面. Dirty already clean it up, squeaking door spray WD 40, messy cable tidy it, as simple as that, becos 世间万物无一不是卦象。

天地,座向,动静,吉凶

Gua no matter how many, will still be related to the stroke (爻), its either yin stroke or yang stroke (阴爻或阳爻), so no matter how many family in the end still only got 2 types. As in when to use what stroke, we have to observe first. Fuxi one stroke open sky (一划开天).

天地.....天气,地形,有形求气,

《诗经·周南·关雎》 关关雎鸠,在河之洲。窈窕素女,君子好逑

Midasls, you gaykiang write out 玄机赋. After showing off......pick 2 phrase and use yin yang to explain. (and say every other sentences also belong to yin yang....although nothing wrong......but you are not explaining the script)

People from 宋 sweat and blood wrote this.......people in this forum ask you the meaning...... wah lau eh....use what 爻 what stroke......people want to know the ACTUAL WRITER's meaning. Mai gay kiang la

Ahh thats what I call 正面 and 负面.

卦无好坏,如果带煞,当然出负面. Dirty already clean it up, squeaking door spray WD 40, messy cable tidy it, as simple as that, becos 世间万物无一不是卦象。

wah lau....just go to the point la.....you want to sing this kind of 是也可不是也可 go find your YiJing kaki la......do it in karaoke may sound better hehe......

Midasls, you gaykiang write out 玄机赋. After showing off......pick 2 phrase and use yin yang to explain. (and say every other sentences also belong to yin yang....although nothing wrong......but you are not explaining the script)

People from 宋 sweat and blood wrote this.......people in this forum ask you the meaning...... wah lau eh....use what 爻 what stroke......people want to know the ACTUAL WRITER's meaning. Mai gay kiang la

KC,

I ma say the actual meaning liao lorrr....if cannot pick whats yin and yang in our environment, what 玄机赋, also no use one.

i this 冬瓜, hope people go explore FS themselves. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

wahhhh......sound so 伟大....must learn from you.....btw which charity do you give to?

wah lau....just go to the point la.....you want to sing this kind of 是也可不是也可 go find your YiJing kaki la......do it in karaoke may sound better hehe......

I always straight to the point, but if ppl ask me why squeaky door or untidiness got problem, its like handsome man pretty woman who don't like ? But why can tahan untidiness or squeaky door ?

All the while I strictly keep to my own thread la, hardly i go kachau other thread, cos i scare got ppl do business here too wait disturb ppl business then no good.

Furthermore i am just a 冬瓜, I think will not have the power to disturb ppl business also.

KC,

I ma say the actual meaning liao lorrr....if cannot pick whats yin and yang in our environment, what 玄机赋, also no use one.

Ya la........but as I said.....we are talking about 玄机赋. Explain the meaning first then talk about yin yang........

Maybe you can try to explain the rest of 玄机赋 to the5cs the actual meaning if you know. Don't know, just tell him don't know....don't keep camouflaging with 正负卦