Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

不要看人底,落在众高,底为贵。。。。

Do not make things so complicated until ppl are so scare of FS, it will only make ppl get con easily. You already know here got many newbie, or looking for freebie. As I say I state what i think, if ppl think keeping doorway clutter or untidy pls go ahead, I will keep my doorway unclutter and tidy.

I will not enforce FS on other ppl.

Answer my 酸梅汤 pls. Unless you want me to post 五行归类标.

pai seh.......I don't think there is ever anything about “看人低“ in all the conversations. I never look down on anybody le.......

All I ask is be truthful to oneself la. Don't let pride take over one's head tio bo...... be humble to admit if one don't know....don't just read some books here and there, keep copying and pasting here. Everyone welcome to paste but should explain. Newbie looking for explanation of the chinese you posted......where?

answer wat 酸梅汤? why don't you answer all the other questions posted also........

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

1贪狼,is wisdom, 智慧星,而智慧星是由乾卦所生,为16共宗,坎乾两卦有劳动之象征,就是要经过一番磨练才能得才,所以贪狼原来发来迟,wisdom don't come early. 要注意的是,16为纯阳卦,记得要休息和调理身体,例如给中医调理,那休息和中医调理身体是什么卦呢? Thats the missing link.

只把天医,福德装。。。。

You were asked to explain the words in red.....you also didn't answer......know or don't know?

midasls, on 01 Sept 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:snapback.png

Trend ( 风气 )

In ZhouYi (周易), we have a He Tu (河图),Luo Shu (洛书),both although might be different but both diagram will be consider together when using them, like what are the trend in the society we examine on the 河图运 (甲子水运,丙子火运,戊子木运,庚子金运,壬子土运) together with the 洛书运 (星运),when we talk about 河图运, we will talk about the 5 element luck each lasting 12 years total of 60 years (六十甲子), when we talk about 洛书运, we talk about the stars 1 to 9 with each star luck lasting for 20 years, Both 河图运 and 星运 combine together can actually forecast a society trend (社会风气). FS have to take both 河图洛书 into consideration.

wah....not bad huh.....change engine oil liao ah

So you mean "5 element luck each lasting 12 years a total of 60 years " is called 六十甲子?

You were asked the above words in red.......know or don't know?

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

midasls, on 31 Aug 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

乾山乾向水乾流,富贵永无忧。。。。。。

Cheers !

You understand what it means......explain la....don't always write halfway.

I asked you about this 人参汤......but also elang.....jalan kampong.......know or don't know?

Edited by kcwee

阴阳概念重点在创造。。。。农业未成时,打猎后果就是一切动物会被人类需要被毁灭。除了能自生才能不息,为生生不息。取用容易,创造难。周易,是一本周天(360度为一周)一循环转变的经文,问题就是因为社会面貌不同,呈现不同,但是万事不离其宗。明白了阴阳的功能,后有子孙八卦,当观察八卦,除了八卦代表什么之外,当然重点在卦爻,阴卦阳爻多,阳卦阴爻多,物以稀为贵,事为难能可贵。但是行事一定从容易学起,这是不变的定律,先学后术。

周易可以用来报告天气,中医,术数。。。。。但是先要明白周易。先要明白一切事物有生死,何为生死,生死有形体可见,气色可查,例如亮丽为生,暗淡为死,这不是发生在二物,生死发生在一物,为物物一太极,一个人有生死,一物由新变旧,这也是不变的定律。所以阴变阳,阳变阴,例如一个柜,旧了颜色退了,可是我们可以为它粉刷,那个柜又活了,这就是简单的换象例子。坏了修理好了又从死变活了。这一切都在人类手里,是人类创造的。生死也是阴阳代名词而已。

当我们明白怎么辨别阴阳,下一步就是用了,用阴用阳,先观察本身处在何处,什么情况,所以观察为先,后用形态施展阴或阳,开或合。用阳有阴育,用阴有阳生,用错则成生出育出为退败,或成孤阴独阳之象。阳一定有阴跟随,阴一定有阳会合,这是描述物与物的关系,就是如果用阳而当令,就会一定有一大堆阴来跟随,育当令之阳爻,反之,如果阴爻当令,就会有一大堆阳爻来生。这些就是调和作用了。

一切事物有变数,在于自己手中。

The video clip already explained.....books, magazines already explained......movies already explained.....most people heard/know what is 太极,周易, 阴阳, 生死,新旧, 中西医等. There is no need to be a tape recorder........

智者见之谓之智,成之者性也。知易不言易,至静而德方

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

midasls, on 31 Aug 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

You understand what it means......explain la....don't always write halfway.

I asked you about this 人参汤......but also elang.....jalan kampong.......know or don't know?

人参汤is坤卦。

Edited by midasls

midasls, on 01 Sept 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:snapback.png

wah....not bad huh.....change engine oil liao ah

So you mean "5 element luck each lasting 12 years a total of 60 years " is called 六十甲子?

You were asked the above words in red.......know or don't know?

which luck you want me to state ? 二黑大运?

"1贪狼,is wisdom, 智慧星"

Are you totally sure? Just 智慧 only?

I asked you this, you didn't answer my 鸡汤

坤卦is the answer to all your question.

The video clip already explained.....books, magazines already explained......movies already explained.....most people heard/know what is 太极,周易, 阴阳, 生死,新旧, 中西医等. There is no need to be a tape recorder........

智者见之谓之智,成之者性也。知易不言易,至静而德方

知易不言易?。。。。至静而德方?知给人骗,那你会不会说啊?

Five Element 五行

Five element alot of people think that is five separate item, infact its one element changes into different element, thats why its call 五行, 行 is the meaning of movement. There are of cos more complex element like 2 element happens to appear in an item, then we must see if both element compliment or against each other (五行生克关系 ). Five element not only have different appearance but it also have different taste and even sounding, 五色,五味,五音,五脏......all these are different representation of five element, 金,水,木,火,土. Thats why five element is not a dead object, it changes thru times, from smell to taste, to fading colours, etc.

Edited by midasls

坤卦,在地为二黑,在天星为巨门为天医,坤卦在人事有医家之象,但是由于坤卦不当令之故,不能直用在阳宅,只能辅助当旺之卦。例如要求医可以利用坤卦来辅助当旺之卦。坤卦在气象,为暑。坤卦可以借艮卦之气,来转败为旺,这答案就在易经,天地定位,山泽通气,雷风相簿,水火不相射。但是首先我们要明白什么是山什么是水。。。。山可以是水,水可以是山,山水也是阴阳代名词而已。

当我们明白怎么辨别阴阳,下一步就是用了,用阴用阳,先观察本身处在何处,什么情况,所以观察为先,后用形态施展阴或阳,开或合。用阳有阴育,用阴有阳生,用错则成生出育出为退败,或成孤阴独阳之象。阳一定有阴跟随,阴一定有阳会合,这是描述物与物的关系,就是如果用阳而当令,就会一定有一大堆阴来跟随,育当令之阳爻,反之,如果阴爻当令,就会有一大堆阳爻来生。这些就是调和作用了。

用.

For example?

Cheers!

用.

For example?

Cheers!

Example if your neighbour all use dark colour door you used bright colour one. Observe the environment first, but beware being outstanding also meaning all sorts of nonsense can come to you, do good, good come to you, do bad, bad come to you. The whole idea is to attract attention.

BEWARE ! Make sure interior all settle, then attract attention.

Example, I write here will attract certain people......so observe what i writing, and think why people make certain comment. Ultimately you will get the answer. Like when I say Bazi got nothing to do with FS, immediately you will see reaction, cos it attracted attention, meaning what I say might be affecting some people. If the person keep quiet meaning he or she uses HIDE 隐蔽, if he or she starts to react meaning the other party uses Open 开阳。Knowing when to use HIDE and when to use OPEN is a good skill, it all goes back to 鬼谷子。

Cheers !

Edited by midasls

which luck you want me to state ? 二黑大运?

you si beh jialat le........don't know say don't know la.....don't anyhow hamtam.....

"So you mean "5 element luck each lasting 12 years a total of 60 years " is called 六十甲子?"

The sentence in red SIMPLY asking YOU to confirm, is it call 六十甲子, that's all! Some more its written by you, tio bo? Don't sidetrack la.....everyone reading and know what should be the answer.......want to siam again? Go ahead and use another 卦 to camouflage lo.....I'm used to it liao