Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

My parents' house layout is quite similar to this. We stayed in serangoon garden there until I moved out few years back. Whole family was well. Is is that the rooms must be ditributed as according to the picture before something happen?

Hey Moondance,

Can draw me your old house layout ?

Thanks in advance !

Cheers !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

DRAWING FROM SIGNS 抽象

Back in the days where there are no writings, books, our ancestor can only depend on observing the nature to learn. By simply using our 5 senses, SEE, HEAR, SMELL, TOUCH and LISTEN, all the 8 main guas and 5 elements are being differentiated by our ancestor thru their 5 senses. In the Book of Iching, each gua is being described like a scenario, like a real happening, that is actually done by observation or writers' involvement in each scenario, not merely by imagination.

抽爻换象,爻有阴阳,可让抽取。

费话少说. We aware that 'physical objects'( other than resources) could bring about changes (build or destroy). Contingency approach applies, it depends..... 'intangible things' like wisdom, power, leadership styles, & etc could do the changes!

I-Ching holds 3 broad principles, called '三易' = 1. 变易, 2. 简易, 3.不易

1. 没有一样东西是不变的

2. 宇宙间万事万物,有许多是我们的智慧知识没有办法了解的

3. 万事万物随时随地都在变的,可是却有一项永远不变的东西存在,就是能变出来万象的那个东西是不变的,那是永恒存在的。那个东西是什么呢?宗教家叫它是上帝、是、是主宰、是、是菩萨”.....

Besides 3 principles, it holds 3 rules, named 1. , 2. , 3.

宇宙间的任何一个现象,一定有它的理,同时每个现象,一定有它的数

1. 人生也好,情绪也好,思想也好……都有它的原则和道理。以我们现代的观念而言,理是属于哲学的,宇宙间万事万物既都有它的理

2. Example cassette recorder. 是录音用的,它能录音,其中有很多理,录音带的样子、大小以及它还会放出声音,就是它的

3. 有若干长,若干宽,这就是它的数

Mankind, holds 'relationship' with 'all things' on this earth. The relationship changes every moment, once changed - which involved 理、象、数

Once comprehend such principles and rules, you can understand I-Ching liao.

'Some genuines', not one or two, translated I-ching into 64 卦, purely symbolic.

'All things' in this universe covered by only 64? To me, obviously not, should be 124, 256, 512, 1024....infinity! Principle #2 tells!

Edited by bepgof

费话少说. We aware that 'physical objects'( other than resources) could bring about changes (build or destroy). Contingency approach applies, it depends..... 'intangible things' like wisdom, power, leadership styles, & etc could do the changes!

I-Ching holds 3 broad principles, called '三易' = 1. 变易, 2. 简易, 3.不易

1. 没有一样东西是不变的

2. 宇宙间万事万物,有许多是我们的智慧知识没有办法了解的

3. 万事万物随时随地都在变的,可是却有一项永远不变的东西存在,就是能变出来万象的那个东西是不变的,那是永恒存在的。那个东西是什么呢?宗教家叫它是上帝、是、是主宰、是、是菩萨”.....

Besides 3 principles, it holds 3 rules, named 1. , 2. , 3.

宇宙间的任何一个现象,一定有它的理,同时每个现象,一定有它的数

1. 人生也好,情绪也好,思想也好……都有它的原则和道理。以我们现代的观念而言,理是属于哲学的,宇宙间万事万物既都有它的理

2. Example cassette recorder. 是录音用的,它能录音,其中有很多理,录音带的样子、大小以及它还会放出声音,就是它的

3. 有若干长,若干宽,这就是它的数

Mankind, holds 'relationship' with 'all things' on this earth. The relationship changes every moment, once changed - which involved 理、象、数

Once comprehend such principles and rules, you can understand I-Ching liao.

'Some genuines', not one or two, translated I-ching into 64 卦, purely symbolic.

'All things' in this universe covered by only 64? To me, obviously not, should be 124, 256, 512, 1024....infinity! Principle #2 tells!

Hey Bepgof,

Thanks for chiming in !

Just wanna highlight changes includes resurrection, thats what we are empower with. 万事不离三. But the 水风井卦, have another meaning, last time the water well is the central of all living area, villagers all come to the central to fetch water, so 风水is涣卦, but after swapping is 水风井卦.Thats why do FS is to make SF, its an action of fixing the mess, 乱后重整 (整理和修整) . But my opinion is 64 gua still have one by one swallow it down.

Cheers !

Hi,

To my knowledge if the living room split both bedroom up, its like separating yin and yang, also will have a tendency of triangular relationship, for example 2 girls going after 1 guy. When we split both yin and yang up, its a sign of lonesome, so for a person wanna find a partner can be very hard or have a proper relationship.

Cheers !

e56719137ecc1557fc4b7b3568ea331c_zpsc08d

4bd26e65d27be096fd808d9a3b3db641_zps0edb

Edited by Lauer

For 2000+ years, the chinese lived in houses built with essence of FS captured. There was a blueprint or framework of a proper house, so to speak.

In the last 100+ years, they began to build houses based on western architecture, and then tried to capture the FS aspect. For example, splitting bedrooms; how do you split a bedroom in the first place? Do you mean all bedrooms should be on one side of a house?

In my limited exposure to the subject of FS, I have not seen a blueprint or framework of a modern house with the best of FS practice captured. Maybe someone is able to point me to the right direction?

Enjoy!