Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

kcwee, on 15 Sept 2013 - 9:35 PM, said:snapback.png

乾山乾向水乾流,富贵永无忧。。。。。。

You understand what it means......explain la....don't always write halfway.

I asked you about this 人参汤......but also elang.....jalan kampong.......know or don't know?

人参汤is坤卦。

Loads of rubbish..........乾山乾向水乾流,富贵永无忧。。。。。。 was written by you, ask you to explain liao and you come out 坤卦?Can't put down your pride and say don't know?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

知易不言易?。。。。至静而德方?知给人骗,那你会不会说啊?

If you don't understand the true meaning of this 知易不言易, 至静而德方, don't anyhow hamtam again

坤卦,在地为二黑,在天星为巨门为天医,坤卦在人事有医家之象,但是由于坤卦不当令之故,不能直用在阳宅,只能辅助当旺之卦。例如要求医可以利用坤卦来辅助当旺之卦。坤卦在气象,为暑。坤卦可以借艮卦之气,来转败为旺,这答案就在易经,天地定位,山泽通气,雷风相簿,水火不相射。但是首先我们要明白什么是山什么是水。。。。山可以是水,水可以是山,山水也是阴阳代名词而已。

坤卦可以借艮卦之气,来转败为旺,这答案就在易经,天地定位,山泽通气,雷风相簿,水火不相射

So this 坤借艮 is referring to which one? 山泽通气? or what?

但是首先我们要明白什么是山什么是水。。。。山可以是水,水可以是山,山水也是阴阳代名词而已。

Wah seh......give an example le.....when can mountain become water......share share le....got example? called 用 right? Lauer, tio bo?

Example if your neighbour all use dark colour door you used bright colour one. Observe the environment first, but beware being outstanding also meaning all sorts of nonsense can come to you, do good, good come to you, do bad, bad come to you. The whole idea is to attract attention.

BEWARE ! Make sure interior all settle, then attract attention.

Example, I write here will attract certain people......so observe what i writing, and think why people make certain comment. Ultimately you will get the answer. Like when I say Bazi got nothing to do with FS, immediately you will see reaction, cos it attracted attention, meaning what I say might be affecting some people. If the person keep quiet meaning he or she uses HIDE 隐蔽, if he or she starts to react meaning the other party uses Open 开阳。Knowing when to use HIDE and when to use OPEN is a good skill, it all goes back to 鬼谷子。

Cheers !

haha.....all the neighbours using brown doors.....I use white or grey door like that right?

No le..... some people do good.....bad also come to them le....you belong to which world wanna?

Tio la.....you write here of course surely attract lim peh la..... you advice people toilet in centre of house leaking got stomach ache, bad temper.......you not shy ah .......

the5cs...where are you.....midasls said your door outside got alot of shoes can make you sick ah? You still going strong right? Midasls....you buay chun, buay siu, siam here siam there.....surely will attract me what......cos I like fun ma......

cos it attracted attention, meaning what I say might be affecting some people. 。

wah....you yourself finally admit huh..... so don't know what happen to those newbie who follow your "stove mountain chart" table horh.....

Oh ya....all those who have "toilet in the centre" hdb siao liao la....... midasls, what's your advice for them.....better shift otherwise all got stomachache, bad temper right......

Knowing when to use HIDE and when to use OPEN is a good skill, it all goes back to 鬼谷子。

wah lau eh.....you think everybody 3 year old here ah......no need to use 鬼谷子 lai sian or how siow le

This is simply 阖闢往来 .......... existed long before 鬼谷子

btw....midasls, this is written by you "Spray WD 40 need a master ? Tidy house need a FSM ? How simple ppl want things to be ? Or ppl wanna just make simple things more complicated like 玄机赋?"

So why complicate things? So now you slap yourself on your face? Why make it so mysterious using 鬼谷子? Or don't tell me you only know until his era only?

wah lau eh.....you think everybody 3 year old here ah......no need to use 鬼谷子 lai sian or how siow le

This is simply 阖闢往来 .......... existed long before 鬼谷子

btw....midasls, this is written by you "Spray WD 40 need a master ? Tidy house need a FSM ? How simple ppl want things to be ? Or ppl wanna just make simple things more complicated like 玄机赋?"

So why complicate things? So now you slap yourself on your face? Why make it so mysterious using 鬼谷子? Or don't tell me you only know until his era only?

Yes i only know until his era......its sad but is true.

怨侣山

是一种不利姻缘之宅形,由于大厅把睡房两旁分割,有分割两地之意,难催桃花。如果单身人事居住,难维持好姻缘。如果宅形犯破边,为漏胎之宅形,就是大门直对落地玻璃窗为漏胎,简单来说为气散,因卦象风势强,在八运来说这种宅形不适宜用。怨侣山宅形比较适合短期居留人士,移民人士等等。

漏胎可以用间隔来化解,怨侣山没法化解。

6F0F80CE_zps35b43f82.jpg

531689E3_zpsd1ecc3bf.jpg

Edited by midasls

先天为体

看风水当然少不了宅形,毕竟这就是先天,先天有些缺陷可以补救,有些缺陷没得补救,一般宅形以方为上,长方为次,忌不规则形,例如钻石形,这不规则形属于兑卦象,在八运已经是退气,兑卦象不利于小孩读书,人性格任性,容易犯口舌。宅形影响聚气,一般来说聚气方在宅后方为善美,前方为客厅为动,后方为睡房为静,要明白一宅有左右方,有些宅形聚气偏左偏右。客厅为公,睡房为私。漏胎会影响宅的聚气方,成为“无气到”或“气薄”之局面。气散变成灾!动静之用,也要观察理气,例如大局,有旺水星挨到,可以用“动”,反之有旺山星挨到,用来做睡房为佳。

浅见。

Edited by midasls

Example if your neighbour all use dark colour door you used bright colour one. Observe the environment first, but beware being outstanding also meaning all sorts of nonsense can come to you, do good, good come to you, do bad, bad come to you. The whole idea is to attract attention.

BEWARE ! Make sure interior all settle, then attract attention.

Example, I write here will attract certain people......so observe what i writing, and think why people make certain comment. Ultimately you will get the answer. Like when I say Bazi got nothing to do with FS, immediately you will see reaction, cos it attracted attention, meaning what I say might be affecting some people. If the person keep quiet meaning he or she uses HIDE 隐蔽, if he or she starts to react meaning the other party uses Open 开阳。Knowing when to use HIDE and when to use OPEN is a good skill, it all goes back to 鬼谷子。

Cheers !

Let me start again.

The question of 用 refers to what you wrote "当我们明白怎么辨别阴阳,下一步就是用了,用阴用阳...".

In the example you gave, when the neighbors' doors are dark-colored, this means what it terms of 辨别?

And when you paint yours light-colored, this action means what in term of 用阴用阳?

Cheers!

怨侣山

是一种不利姻缘之宅形,由于大厅把睡房两旁分割,有分割两地之意,难催桃花。如果单身人事居住,难维持好姻缘。如果宅形犯破边,为漏胎之宅形,就是大门直对落地玻璃窗为漏胎,简单来说为气散,因卦象风势强,在八运来说这种宅形不适宜用。怨侣山宅形比较适合短期居留人士,移民人士等等。

漏胎可以用间隔来化解,怨侣山没法化解。

6F0F80CE_zps35b43f82.jpg

531689E3_zpsd1ecc3bf.jpg

Can you please provide the layout that illustrates "大厅把睡房两旁分割..."?

Cheers!

Let me start again.

The question of 用 refers to what you wrote "当我们明白怎么辨别阴阳,下一步就是用了,用阴用阳...".

In the example you gave, when the neighbors' doors are dark-colored, this means what it terms of 辨别?

And when you paint yours light-colored, this action means what in term of 用阴用阳?

Cheers!

突出,为阳。