Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegal

Stove And Basin

actually I stayed there in Glendale park, the pictures (not my place - I got it from propertyguru site) - but most are of similar shapes, except that some basin face the stove, some basin L-shaped the stoves.

Hey Kali,

Mind if i ask you some question in open for research purposes ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Lets say East facing, 坐庚, M8 W8 at east, cookoo forumer follow the above reference and place stove sit east, one or some of the family members will have health problems. Place stove sit west M3W4 also will have health problem

Another, south facing, 坐子. SW got M1W6. Again blur forummer go follow the above and place stove, this wan more jialat, serious illness can cause cyst, tumour growth or can die people wanna.

The above is base on 山龙, 地元龙 , 元运 相 克

So to all forummers, anyhow follow other people advice can die wanna....you know

Those got liao wanna, can clap clap or not, I also consumer le......

Hi kcwee, can ask you what type of 元运 you using?

Kcwee,in my business,I often come across people like that, dont waste time

Yea la.....know la....just happen to cross road wat

KC wee, I have been following some of these posts. Not sure about other forum people but I felt that you have made your point. I also hope to learn and understand from a layman point of view. How much does a stove contributes to the house feng shui?

wah lau eh.....i not expert to say la.....hear from other fsm some put stove 30%, some 50%. Got also depend on where what school they practise lo

Hi kcwee, can ask you what type of 元运 you using?

Wah....testing me again liao? You talking which period or the type (method) of period? Think you should know its 8 now tio bo. For method, up to you lo.....use 2Y or 3Y also can wanna

Hi kcwee, my resale unit comes with L design stove and basin. I notice the basin overlaps into the stove. Can I continue to use?

Jialat liao la.....see who dare to itchy mouth still say possible. This wan no need fsm also will say clash wanna. If you engage fsm, check with the master what answer. Mai siao siao play play......better correct it or ask fsm advice ho bo

Jialat liao la.....see who dare to itchy mouth still say possible. This wan no need fsm also will say clash wanna. If you engage fsm, check with the master what answer. Mai siao siao play play......better correct it or ask fsm advice ho bo

KC,

This one i seriously have to agree with you "BASIN OVER LAPS INTO STOVE" really seriously cannot be use. Must find a renovation company ASAP.

You might as well said the TV inside got alot of copper wire, soldering, metal chips, resistor metal wires and for that you want to call it "metal"

At times......... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by midasls

LOL LOL LOL.

It just make me laugh to see u guys arguing and debating. If FS is good, why are u guys throwing knifes, fork, spoon, daggers at each other?

FengShui is supposed to help to bring 'smoothness' in our life. Be it family, career, health, etc. But have we taken into consideration the 'Shen chen ba zhi'?

Some ppl are born in a wrong time, such that at times FS cannot help them in life. Do u guys study about that?

if FS is so good, why are there divorces rate so high, unemployment, etc etc etc?

So many families are listening to all the fengshui, in the end, what happen? confirmed i am very sure they don't face the stove and the sink wih each other. So what?

My friend put a kerb in front of his house main door, his reason - to prevent the good luck from flowing out.

So i ask him- at the same time, are u preventing good luck from coming in?

he shut his mouth after that.

A high number of Ang Mo don't believe in Fengshui. So are they always having bad luck?

Seriously, what is what?

And how come there are different school of thoughts? or rather... whose thoughts?

In China, the people will have 1 school of thoughts, also influenced with their way of life.

In Korea, the people also will have their school of thoughts, also influenced by their way of life and culture.

So who is right in calculating the FS?

I am not against FS. But why make your life so miserable just bcas of FS?!

Agar-agar de ho.

It just make me laugh to see u guys arguing and debating. If FS is good, why are u guys throwing knifes, fork, spoon, daggers at each other?

I would like to see it as a discussion until murphy's law happen, but its all for a good cause.

FengShui is supposed to help to bring 'smoothness' in our life. Be it family, career, health, etc. But have we taken into consideration the 'Shen chen ba zhi'?

Some ppl are born in a wrong time, such that at times FS cannot help them in life. Do u guys study about that?

Are we talking about limitations here ? If yes, then of cos we cannot compare from time to time and places to places. FS is like everyday we go out of our house and decides which route we wanna travel, left or right ? If we usually make a right turn and decide to make a left turn this time round our whole life will be different.

if FS is so good, why are there divorces rate so high, unemployment, etc etc etc?

So many families are listening to all the fengshui, in the end, what happen? confirmed i am very sure they don't face the stove and the sink wih each other. So what?

Depends on which area we are, things can be worst, also if you have notice the trend there are more couples separated by distance, this in FS we call trend, trend are also what we call signs, 卦象,or we like to call 社会风气. People like to say 一命,二运,三风水,四积阴德,五读书, In actual fact, is 一读书,二积阴德,三风水,五运,六命. Everyone have his or her own talent, 天生我才必有用, if everything is 命 first, it will be more miserable then we debating about FS here. If I cannot study, I go do something else, simple as that.

My friend put a kerb in front of his house main door, his reason - to prevent the good luck from flowing out.

So i ask him- at the same time, are u preventing good luck from coming in?

he shut his mouth after that.

​You make a good call on your friend's decision, qi flows in and out,do not block the entrance, as in how to trap....... now thats another story all together. The more difficult we make our pathway to the door and so on, the qi will get thinner and eventually we will come to a situation where we call it "TRAP DRAGON" 困龙, thats pathway get stuck at the door.

A high number of Ang Mo don't believe in Fengshui. So are they always having bad luck?

Like any human they are also affected by landscape changes and time changes.

And how come there are different school of thoughts? or rather... whose thoughts?

In China, the people will have 1 school of thoughts, also influenced with their way of life.

In Korea, the people also will have their school of thoughts, also influenced by their way of life and culture.

So who is right in calculating the FS?

Yes,there's only one school of thought, and that's Zhou Yi (周易), thats the basic fundamental, be it TCM to FS. So what is FS actually?

Its a study to know how to pick the best time and best space to do what we plan to do. If we have time and space as our upper hand, its just like a ship sailing to its destination with the help of the correct wind direction (TIME,天) and pick the correct sea route thats not rough (SPACE,地), all these are chosen by us, the human being,人 (天地人三才). Thats why ancient saying state that " If true practice of FS landed on the wrong hand, it will be a disaster. " All these used to be studies only for the emperor, including how to use people (用人之术),meaning putting the right people to the right job to fully optimise his or her talent. 择时,择地,择人.

I am not against FS. But why make your life so miserable just bcas of FS?!

To me no, life is wonderful with 周易.

乾山乾向水乾流,富贵永无忧。。。。。。

Cheers !

Edited by midasls