Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake

The Cheesecake House

Some areas of my parquet flooring is badly scratched by my lousy computer chairs (rollers not working properly). So ppl out there, dun stinge on computer chairs if u love ur parquet :good: Its actually quite windy although i close my main door most of the time.

Having parquet floorings & laminated platforms, i tink laminates are easier to maintain.

I also having same prob with the parquet flooring, after my majong session my flooring was badly scratched and even cracked. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I also having same prob with the parquet flooring, after my majong session my flooring was badly scratched and even cracked. :notti:

wah...cracked ?! :good:

wah...cracked ?! :thumbs up:

Ya lor, don know hw it can cracked maybe the chair too heavy. :dancingqueen:

So i suggest put carpet to protect the flooring b4 any majong session otherwise heartpain. :D

Anybody know hw to cover the hole in the parquet cos i am worry to damage further when mopping the floor??

Ya lor, don know hw it can cracked maybe the chair too heavy. :notti:

So i suggest put carpet to protect the flooring b4 any majong session otherwise heartpain. :deal:

Anybody know hw to cover the hole in the parquet cos i am worry to damage further when mopping the floor??

Maybe next time play mahjong at the living area. Parquet floor very easy to be damaged. Furniture with wheels/pointed leg will scratch/crack the parquet floor. Buy carpets or the parquet floor protectors from Ikea.

Hi CheeseCake...Keline intro me to Mr. K so now working closely with K regarding the design..Just finish talking to him on the design and Wao..he packed with reno everywhere..so needs abit of time.. :lol::)

Your Design and reno was very nice so that was one of the points that made me sign with K and i like his way of working so decided to sign his company.. :):bow:

Hopefully my reno will start soon.. :bow::bow:

For doc, there are some clinics at JP, forgot which level liao...got one level is all the clinics one...if not there is also one clinic across JP, first floor of a HDB block...forgot which block but definitely is 69x. The block is painted green color one.

It's in Sep. We are going fittings early Apr. :)

yeah...but it's fun loh...like to see progress....hee...too bad i stay too far...if not i will go up everyday...haha.... :bow:

*Gulp* Im totally lost when it comes to Boon Lay ;) I tink the JP one, is the 6th floor. I need to visit doc coming Friday so i guess i will go JP...nearest rite? Cos i dun feel like walking to the duno wat Nanyang family clinic or wat leh...

Oh ya, melody stays much nearer rite? Then she can go everyday loh..chk the progress :P

me here to give some good direction for doctors....

There are probably 2 doctors @ Pioneer Mall Level 2...

Finally saw u chatting cos it seems long time since we last chat!

Gulp..where is Pioneer Mall? Wat bus can go there ar? If drive, then mayb i will noe how but most prob i wont have the car with me loh...sianz...Or can walk there one??

Ya, my company ban RT leh :P Got a few times saw ur kitchen windows open, hehe...I haven seen Xueli also loh..but she also started reno liao, heh~

welcome back cheesecake, u are dearly missed! :)

life sounds good for u! :)

Odie!:good:! Still spamming? *evil grin* Heh...heard from Phantom u went to his chalet? Keke...he v paiseh cannt entertain u & hubby :deal: How's life? Housework v jialat rite? Sometimes, i cleaned until fed-up!:good:

yea, i also saw a clinic on ground level of a flat opp JP. oh yes, Pioneer mall has some too. poor cheesecake, sick and cannot find a doc. must be feeling rock bottom kinda low.

Ya..dat time quite bad..woke up in the early morning & my head juz spin like mad. Feel like vomitting but cannt vomit cos nothing to vomit :lol: My blood pressure on the low side cos fainting spells were quite frequent last time loh..i always bring medicated oil juz in case. Esp when i take mrt in the mornings, some ppl's body odour really make me feel like puking..i will rub my nose with medicated oil 1st :good: Weird rite? Im so young but like, so old lidat...End up i took urgent leave dat day...cannt bring myself to take bus alone :P

Good Morning Cheesecake, nice to see u again. :)

The clinic opp JP is not wrong shld be 24hrs, if night time nt feeling well u may go there too. :bow:

Realli?? Great..cos hubby realli duno. Do u mean the medical centre where Sakae Sushi is?

How's ur hsewarming?? So sori cannt attend...hope it went well :bow:

I also having same prob with the parquet flooring, after my majong session my flooring was badly scratched and even cracked. :)

Cantona...wah lan..u same loh, suay like me. I give up already...scratch let it be scratched loh..next yr ask my ID to quote me on polishing...or best, i hope all the parquet will rot & i will re-do in homo tiles. I still tink homo tiles more suitable for me leh...heh~ My parquet was also destroyed due to mahjong sessionS. In fact, now hor, my hubby & his frens having mj session now. My hse now is mahjong den ;)

Cheesecake..

U can take 193, 192... To Pioneer mall...

3 stops later then u drop..

Should be like that.. U can see a Mac @ the side of the mall...

:bow:

But now okay already lar...

Ya lor, don know hw it can cracked maybe the chair too heavy. :)

So i suggest put carpet to protect the flooring b4 any majong session otherwise heartpain. ;)

Cracked? Hmm..i notice a crack line in my MBR parquet. But i heck care :deal: I tink dun mop dat area liao..use the magic mop or something if u wana clean dat area? Cos i find magic mop not v wet...I used to mop my parquet then use fans to blast at the floor so can dry faster, wun damage the parquet. But the area with the crack line, i avoid mopping liao loh..later rot then jialat....

Hi CheeseCake...Keline intro me to Mr. K so now working closely with K regarding the design..Just finish talking to him on the design and Wao..he packed with reno everywhere..so needs abit of time.. ;):P

Your Design and reno was very nice so that was one of the points that made me sign with K and i like his way of working so decided to sign his company.. :good::P

Hopefully my reno will start soon.. :):bow:

Hi HiroX, thanks very much for ur compliments :bow: I tink now K is quite busy loh but his time management is very good. He will also give u a schedule sheet for ur reno when its abt to start so dat u can monitor as well :good: Glad dat u choose to sign with him...hapi to find another person who uses the same ID, keke...

Enjoy ur reno process...i quite miss it loh, heh~ Now i look back on the pics, its amazing how a flat can be transformed...

Hi Cheesecake, how much is your total damage for your blinds? Yours is roller blind or roman blind?? :good: Is very nice.... :bow:

Hi Strawberry02, thks very much! Mine is juz normal roller blinds. Roman blinds look abit wooden dat type loh..Total cost me $1090 inclusive of installation. Juz for info, semi-blackout blinds are more expensive than total-blackout...weird rite? I tot i heard wrongly when the guy told me...Mine is semi-blackout...

Cheesecake..

U can take 193, 192... To Pioneer mall...

3 stops later then u drop..

Should be like that.. U can see a Mac @ the side of the mall...

:lol:

But now okay already lar...

Ahblur, the bus 192, 193 is from bus interchange rite? Dat means i need to take bus to interchange ten change 192 or 193? Cannt walk hor? I went to the Mac before..heh~

Hi Strawberry02, thks very much! Mine is juz normal roller blinds. Roman blinds look abit wooden dat type loh..Total cost me $1090 inclusive of installation. Juz for info, semi-blackout blinds are more expensive than total-blackout...weird rite? I tot i heard wrongly when the guy told me...Mine is semi-blackout...

Oic...Wao...Very ex wor..So ppl cant see inside one de lah?? I like your house concept a lot, all white.... :bow: Is it difficult to maintain?

Its the cheapest quote i've gotten *sweat* The other 2 quotations dat i've gotten, quoted me 2K thereabouts. Its hard to compare becos dimensions are different, fabric is different. Sometimes, the price is rite but u cannt find the fabric u prefer...have to search loh. If u can find cheaper ones, of cos its good...i quite heartpain also but its a one-time purchase plus i feel it completes the look, so i hardened my heart & pay !!

Thks v much !! Not hard to maintain lar...no children mah, heh~ But for ppl who cook frequently, i wont recommend white for kitchen. We cook during weekends & i also clean up the whole kitchen. Tiring if have to do dat all the time loh...but bobian cos white can see dirt easily. I would recommend all to use light-coloured kitchen solid tops & darker tones for cabinets. Dat would the best combi although may not look the nicest....

Its the cheapest quote i've gotten *sweat* The other 2 quotations dat i've gotten, quoted me 2K thereabouts. Its hard to compare becos dimensions are different, fabric is different. Sometimes, the price is rite but u cannt find the fabric u prefer...have to search loh. If u can find cheaper ones, of cos its good...i quite heartpain also but its a one-time purchase plus i feel it completes the look, so i hardened my heart & pay !!

Thks v much :) Not hard to maintain lar...no children mah, heh~ But for ppl who cook frequently, i wont recommend white for kitchen. We cook during weekends & i also clean up the whole kitchen. Tiring if have to do dat all the time loh...but bobian cos white can see dirt easily. I would recommend all to use light-coloured kitchen solid tops & darker tones for cabinets. Dat would the best combi although may not look the nicest....

Actually i just bought my curtains, came in to "kay poh" keekee coz i find your blinds very nice...Im waiting for installation !! ...My total damage is $700++..I did curtains for MBR n one bedroom, n string curtains for living rm (got two windows coz i hack one of my rm)..

Oic...lol...Mine total 4blinds & a 2-layer full length living room windows. Actually, quite ok lar...some ppl might find them too simple. Someone said why i choose dat colour for blinds, shldnt it be in dark colours cos blinds are meant to block the sun or provide some cover !! String curtains are nice! They give a romantic look...Urs $700+ quite cheap leh. I tot string curtains are quite expensive...

Ahblur, the bus 192, 193 is from bus interchange rite? Dat means i need to take bus to interchange ten change 192 or 193? Cannt walk hor? I went to the Mac before..heh~

cheese...

nope.. u know there is a bus-stop downstairs? opposite of 652/653... just take from there will do!

Erm if u had been to the Mac then u should be able to know where already!

the clinic is on level.. u could take the lift or escalator... (HDB Branch office there)

Btw, u did curtain for the whole house izzit?

Got a contact from my fren, will be trying first..

Oic...lol...Mine total 4blinds & a 2-layer full length living room windows. Actually, quite ok lar...some ppl might find them too simple. Someone said why i choose dat colour for blinds, shldnt it be in dark colours cos blinds are meant to block the sun or provide some cover !! String curtains are nice! They give a romantic look...Urs $700+ quite cheap leh. I tot string curtains are quite expensive...

We didnt see the string curtains initially...When i saw it, i find it quite special..then the salesman uncle began to tell us that those string curtains are very pop recently, he said Mark Lee got intro in some shows something like that....They are sold in packs de, per packs cost $40 after dis...Uncle quite nice, give us quite a lot of discounts...