Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake

The Cheesecake House

Long time no see everyone :D *coast is clear already*

So far, quite a few neighbours have moved in already :yamseng: Area is not so quiet anymore plus i saw a malay wedding held nearby last Sat. But i still hear strange noises at nite esp when im alone at home so i juz lock my MBR door :P

Some areas of my parquet flooring is badly scratched by my lousy computer chairs (rollers not working properly). So ppl out there, dun stinge on computer chairs if u love ur parquet :yamseng: Its actually quite windy although i close my main door most of the time. Also, still kenna tripped by my MBR platform a few times when i was walking abt in the dark, lol. Hubby also knocked against the kitchen glass door very hard when he was taking food to the living room after cooking :drunk:

My white kitchen is still surviving well thanks to the glass. I still find glass easier to clean compared to stainless steel. Light-coloured kitchen solid tops must be cleaned regularly. But i realised scratches are not obvious on my kitchen top. I have two top cabinets above my sink areas & till now, haven got to use them yet cos too high leh. So now, soft of cfm i realli dun need top cabinets. But then again, i hardly cook..usually very simple food only.

Washing machine & fridge is working well for now. Hecom Seahorse sofa is fine also...i tink its good to buy a harder sofa.

Having parquet floorings & laminated platforms, i tink laminates are easier to maintain.

Monthly bill is about $70-90 so far. Hardly on aircon but when hubby's relatives & frens drop by, they will on the aircon for the whole nite. Abt thrice a mth i tink. Have visited the sportsa stadium & went swimming once but have yet to try the Sakura buffet :thumbs up: Still adapting to life in Jurong West :) But...i really hate Boon Lay interchange. Its a nitemare....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hubby also knocked against the kitchen glass door very hard when he was taking food to the living room after cooking :)

Hecom Seahorse sofa is fine also...i tink its good to buy a harder sofa.

Hi... hi... long time no see... hope that everything is fine...

May be U want to paste sticker on the glass door... so that all will know there is a glass door...

Ya lor.. I find my sofa too soft...

Long time no see everyone :D *coast is clear already*

So far, quite a few neighbours have moved in already :yamseng: Area is not so quiet anymore plus i saw a malay wedding held nearby last Sat. But i still hear strange noises at nite esp when im alone at home so i juz lock my MBR door :P

Some areas of my parquet flooring is badly scratched by my lousy computer chairs (rollers not working properly). So ppl out there, dun stinge on computer chairs if u love ur parquet :yamseng: Its actually quite windy although i close my main door most of the time. Also, still kenna tripped by my MBR platform a few times when i was walking abt in the dark, lol. Hubby also knocked against the kitchen glass door very hard when he was taking food to the living room after cooking :drunk:

My white kitchen is still surviving well thanks to the glass. I still find glass easier to clean compared to stainless steel. Light-coloured kitchen solid tops must be cleaned regularly. But i realised scratches are not obvious on my kitchen top. I have two top cabinets above my sink areas & till now, haven got to use them yet cos too high leh. So now, soft of cfm i realli dun need top cabinets. But then again, i hardly cook..usually very simple food only.

Washing machine & fridge is working well for now. Hecom Seahorse sofa is fine also...i tink its good to buy a harder sofa.

Having parquet floorings & laminated platforms, i tink laminates are easier to maintain.

Monthly bill is about $70-90 so far. Hardly on aircon but when hubby's relatives & frens drop by, they will on the aircon for the whole nite. Abt thrice a mth i tink. Have visited the sportsa stadium & went swimming once but have yet to try the Sakura buffet :thumbs up: Still adapting to life in Jurong West :) But...i really hate Boon Lay interchange. Its a nitemare....

look time nvr see u ard cheesecake...how's life....:notti:

hi cheesecake!

haven't seen you around for some time. oh yes, boon lay interchange has always been a nightmare in the morning but it is just a matter of getting used to it. maybe i am so accustomed to life in the west. so how have you been? guess you need some time to adjust to your new place. it sounds like everything is so exciting and fresh!

Hi... hi... long time no see... hope that everything is fine...

May be U want to paste sticker on the glass door... so that all will know there is a glass door...

Ya lor.. I find my sofa too soft...

Hi HSH21 :) Super long time no see...haha...today juz emailed Phantom also. Looks like ev1 is very bz loh...

No leh, not pasting any sticker. Actually, its v obvious dat a glass door is there esp with dat round handle. But my hubby is lidat...he likes to cheong & do things very rushed. I juz feel heng dat nothing happened to my glass door :D

My sofa now is still very hard...but at the rate my hubby is sleeping & drooling there (im so glad i nv buy a white sofa)...will turn soft sooner or later. Dats y i tink a hard sofa is very impt...can last longer...

look time nvr see u ard cheesecake...how's life....:P

Keke...yingjie...how r u??! Dat time i did receive ur email but forgot to reply cos was changing my seats etc in the office..change jobscope liao...hehe...now is PA & my boss super nice..he bochap wat i do, heh~

How abt u? Read dat ur lights up liao rite? U r not in a hurry so its ok...take ur time. How's the gown fittings??!?!?! I cant wait to wear one too :thumbs up:

hi cheesecake!

haven't seen you around for some time. oh yes, boon lay interchange has always been a nightmare in the morning but it is just a matter of getting used to it. maybe i am so accustomed to life in the west. so how have you been? guess you need some time to adjust to your new place. it sounds like everything is so exciting and fresh!

Joyz, forgot u which blk leh *blur* Im reali paiseh cos i link blks to ppl *oops* Ya, v long nv visit this blk..tot im old bird liao, can retire...but realli quite miss the renovation times :)

Boon Lay interchange forever is nitemare leh. Who says Boon Lay is ulu? I tink its the most crowded place on earth loh. I dare to say 50% of the Boon Lay ppl are not Singaporeans...Im quite scared, like kenna out-numbered sia...heh~

now is PA & my boss super nice..he bochap wat i do, heh~

In that case and come here and talk more often lor...

Joyz, forgot u which blk leh *blur* Im reali paiseh cos i link blks to ppl *oops* Ya, v long nv visit this blk..tot im old bird liao, can retire...but realli quite miss the renovation times :)

Boon Lay interchange forever is nitemare leh. Who says Boon Lay is ulu? I tink its the most crowded place on earth loh. I dare to say 50% of the Boon Lay ppl are not Singaporeans...Im quite scared, like kenna out-numbered sia...heh~

i am at blk 60X area. during reno, which is now, i tink i am in a nightmare. in constant worries etc. maybe after everything i will feel better. i might miss it like you do.

boon lay is not ulu and yes, talking about foreigners... i hope i am thinking on the same line at ya. don't be scared. just stay brave and cool. everything will be fine.

:thumbs up:

Keke...yingjie...how r u??! Dat time i did receive ur email but forgot to reply cos was changing my seats etc in the office..change jobscope liao...hehe...now is PA & my boss super nice..he bochap wat i do, heh~

How abt u? Read dat ur lights up liao rite? U r not in a hurry so its ok...take ur time. How's the gown fittings??!?!?! I cant wait to wear one too :)

i'm his bf...she got her own nick now...mymelody...haha...to better differentiate us...

Lights are up halfway...my id bring his electrician away to rush another handover unit... :D

haha...but we are ok since we are not in hurry.... :thumbs up:

In that case and come here and talk more often lor...

My company ban RT :bangwall:

i am at blk 60X area. during reno, which is now, i tink i am in a nightmare. in constant worries etc. maybe after everything i will feel better. i might miss it like you do.

boon lay is not ulu and yes, talking about foreigners... i hope i am thinking on the same line at ya. don't be scared. just stay brave and cool. everything will be fine.

:(

Oh, i rem liao, hehe....

My reno was quite smooth actually...the only worry was $$$$ :huh: But ok lar..quite miss the feelings of surprises & discussions with ID & hubby...now reno over liao, suddenly, i feel very empty, LOLOLOLOL.

Sometimes, dun feel v comfy taking the mrt & bus there loh...mayb i tink too much. But mornings in the bus are quite alrite...Sundays are the worst...trying to get used to it...very different from Sengkang loh. Btw, JP got doc for me to see? Got once im so ill i took leave instead cos i duno where got doc in my area & i dun have the strength to crawl to the doc by taking bus. Asked my hubby but he also duno cos he duno hw to take bus & he hardly sees doc...

i'm his bf...she got her own nick now...mymelody...haha...to better differentiate us...

Lights are up halfway...my id bring his electrician away to rush another handover unit... 8|

haha...but we are ok since we are not in hurry.... :notti:

LOL...this is confusing. So u r the real kiat lar? :notti: Its ok since the dateline is June rite? Cant rem ur big day when...i tink its Aug or Sep? Heh....paiseh, still ask u gown fittings how...wuhahaha....tiring rite? Reno always have to run here & there...

Btw, JP got doc for me to see? Got once im so ill i took leave instead cos i duno where got doc in my area & i dun have the strength to crawl to the doc by taking bus. Asked my hubby but he also duno cos he duno hw to take bus & he hardly sees doc...

LOL...this is confusing. So u r the real kiat lar? :huh: Its ok since the dateline is June rite? Cant rem ur big day when...i tink its Aug or Sep? Heh....paiseh, still ask u gown fittings how...wuhahaha....tiring rite? Reno always have to run here & there...

For doc, there are some clinics at JP, forgot which level liao...got one level is all the clinics one...if not there is also one clinic across JP, first floor of a HDB block...forgot which block but definitely is 69x. The block is painted green color one.

It's in Sep. We are going fittings early Apr. :(

yeah...but it's fun loh...like to see progress....hee...too bad i stay too far...if not i will go up everyday...haha.... :bangwall:

me here to give some good direction for doctors....

There are probably 2 doctors @ Pioneer Mall Level 2...

Finally saw u chatting cos it seems long time since we last chat!

yea, i also saw a clinic on ground level of a flat opp JP. oh yes, Pioneer mall has some too. poor cheesecake, sick and cannot find a doc. must be feeling rock bottom kinda low.

Good Morning Cheesecake, nice to see u again. :good:

The clinic opp JP is not wrong shld be 24hrs, if night time nt feeling well u may go there too. :notti: