cheesecake

The Cheesecake House

hey! missed your online presence...so update us when u have taken your photos okie! its really a fun experience! :help:

Diva79...saw another thread, u say u very free so keep on having new threads ar? LOL Eh, actually, i CANT WAIT to take weddin pics loh...juz wan to wear gowns & parade about. Nan de can mei mei & wear wat we cannt wear everyday rite? Super itchy now...but i also wan to do lasik leh :unsure:

Cheese..

depends on what is piorityto u... photos/lasik..???

I don't like Sakura... (Only me ba! ) But hubby likes Sakura..

If completes earlier then don't need to take feeder bus to Interchange anymore... :jawdrop:

Wah, u slp quite late hor...i try to slp earlier...cos keep waking up w/o reason, always end up tired. Y u dun like Sakura? U dun like jap food siboh? I juz had Sakae Sushi for dinner loh...

Ya!:D Heard news dat it will complete b4 CNY next yr...duno true anot...I hope our blks will be near the Pioneer station loh..hehe...i hate squeezing at Boon Lay station :notti:

yes, I have moved in already. Last Sat I went sakura, Indeed there are many people queueing up there. In the end, I went to the Jap restaurant on the 4th floor. Not bad.

Good for u...I only went there swimming once but i got out of the pool after a short while cos so cold!:D Cannt tahan. End up my hubby went to play dat duno wat thing...slide down from the top one...lol...Ur wedding coming soon rite?

Diva79...saw another thread, u say u very free so keep on having new threads ar? LOL Eh, actually, i CANT WAIT to take weddin pics loh...juz wan to wear gowns & parade about. Nan de can mei mei & wear wat we cannt wear everyday rite? Super itchy now...but i also wan to do lasik leh :jawdrop:

Wah, u slp quite late hor...i try to slp earlier...cos keep waking up w/o reason, always end up tired. Y u dun like Sakura? U dun like jap food siboh? I juz had Sakae Sushi for dinner loh...

Ya!:unsure: Heard news dat it will complete b4 CNY next yr...duno true anot...I hope our blks will be near the Pioneer station loh..hehe...i hate squeezing at Boon Lay station :unsure:

Good for u...I only went there swimming once but i got out of the pool after a short while cos so cold!:D Cannt tahan. End up my hubby went to play dat duno wat thing...slide down from the top one...lol...Ur wedding coming soon rite?

yes, Our solemnisation is this July, at our new home. :D

Diva79...saw another thread, u say u very free so keep on having new threads ar? LOL Eh, actually, i CANT WAIT to take weddin pics loh...juz wan to wear gowns & parade about. Nan de can mei mei & wear wat we cannt wear everyday rite? Super itchy now...but i also wan to do lasik leh :unsure:

Ya!:D Heard news dat it will complete b4 CNY next yr...duno true anot...I hope our blks will be near the Pioneer station loh..hehe...i hate squeezing at Boon Lay station :unsure:

izzit?? i sleep late? I still thought early lor.. try to sleep early man.... but i can't.. everyday will be so difficult to fall asleep..

Cos i don't like the quality... I loves jap food though!...

CNY next yr? beri good.. think the station is at the coffeeshop there.. consider quite okay lar.. at least don't have to take feeder bus.. .n change..

next time go MIL's place can take train.. :jawdrop:

yes, Our solemnisation is this July, at our new home. ;)

Congrats!:D Much more meaningful to do it at ur lovenest ;) Dats like, only 3-4 mths away :D

wah seh.. so long the thread already.. ha ha ha..

Ar boh? Kaoz, u also MIA v long :D

izzit?? i sleep late? I still thought early lor.. try to sleep early man.... but i can't.. everyday will be so difficult to fall asleep..

Cos i don't like the quality... I loves jap food though!...

CNY next yr? beri good.. think the station is at the coffeeshop there.. consider quite okay lar.. at least don't have to take feeder bus.. .n change..

next time go MIL's place can take train.. :wacko:

Oic...kopitiam there still alrite lar. Best if the station is rite outside the sports stadium :D

Huh?? U dun like Sakura is becos u hiam the quality ar?? LOL Tot u dun like jap food :D

not hiam...! Probably i am choosy bout what i put in my mouth!:wacko:!

My colleague also pengz... Hahaha...

I think pioneer mrt will be ready by next yr. :rolleyes:

Does anybody walk to the wet market next to the stadium, I find there are more variety of food compare to the 24hrs kopitiam. :notti:

I think pioneer mrt will be ready by next yr. :thumbs up:

Does anybody walk to the wet market next to the stadium, I find there are more variety of food compare to the 24hrs kopitiam. !!

Cos market mar.. will have more variety...

Will be ready by next yr hur? Not sure if start or end of the yr?

Wow, nearly cant find my renoblog already!:P Long time no see everyone 8| Devilaz? Cantona? HSH21? hehe...

So sori to the few who had emailed me, i finally replied :good: Anything, pls feel free to ask...havent been visiting RT for a looong time dats y missed the PMs 8|

Yes... yes... long time no see... hope everything is ok ya...

Yes, so far so good loh..has been visiting the sports stadium quite regularly now, hehe...Have tried the $0.99 per plate sushi...i love the coke float...very nice! U shld go & try...go with ur family...My hubby ate 13plates of sushi alone !!

pattern many many..

got time to msn.. no time com RT..

8|

hee hee

Wah lao, my msn is auto sign in one leh :notti: We old birds shld let newbies chat more...we juz read quietly can already :unsure: I got support RT ok...i even have the RT decal !!

Yes, so far so good loh..has been visiting the sports stadium quite regularly now, hehe...Have tried the $0.99 per plate sushi...i love the coke float...very nice! U shld go & try...go with ur family...My hubby ate 13plates of sushi alone :lol:

Wah lao, my msn is auto sign in one leh :P We old birds shld let newbies chat more...we juz read quietly can already :P I got support RT ok...i even have the RT decal :D

got car hao liao ah?

lol

Yes, so far so good loh..has been visiting the sports stadium quite regularly now, hehe...Have tried the $0.99 per plate sushi...i love the coke float...very nice! U shld go & try...go with ur family...My hubby ate 13plates of sushi alone :lol:

Saw from TV ... seem like the food there is good... will try one day with my family...

Yes, so far so good loh..has been visiting the sports stadium quite regularly now, hehe...Have tried the $0.99 per plate sushi...i love the coke float...very nice! U shld go & try...go with ur family...My hubby ate 13plates of sushi alone :D

Wah lao, my msn is auto sign in one leh :P We old birds shld let newbies chat more...we juz read quietly can already :P I got support RT ok...i even have the RT decal :D

Welcome back RT old bird. :sport-smiley-004: