Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pm_yeo

Recommend A Reliable Contractor

Hi all, owner have just postponed tiling work to after CNY so I've an available slot for tiling work, any urgent case to complete it before cny please contact me 82008901...(carpentry will be after new year)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi Tiler seng, can send me ur quots for a 3 room bto, recently got my keys my email is dprimo2013@hotmail.com, would prefer if u can come onsite n advise tnks

hi Sallehlisha, have emailed you :good:

hi,am going to install city gas heater to replace my storage tank?

But city gas guys came over & told me i have to get my own plumber to do the connecting pipes.

hmm... meaning city gas only sell the heater n installing of heater BUT not the piping. :dunno:

Haizz,meaning in the end have to fork out extra $ n hassle to find a reilable plumber to do the piping. :curse:

anyone can recommend a good,reasonable plumber?

TIA.

Hi ongstitch,

Hahaz i didn't recommend myself dude. The renovator i recommended is Eddie.

Wellz thanks for being observative but you are right too. I am a renovator myself thats why i have my own projects:)

Tiler Seng can promote himself openly on the forum but i can't do the same because of the rules ma.

Hope you understand:)

Cheers,

mikey

Sorry to kaypoh a bit, why Ah Seng can promote himself here but not other people? Is Ah Seng the administrator here?

Sorry to kaypoh a bit, why Ah Seng can promote himself here but not other people? Is Ah Seng the administrator here?

No lah shor, ah seng is " Business Ad Advertiser". In short, he pay $$ to advert here.

No lah shor, ah seng is " Business Ad Advertiser". In short, he pay $$ to advert here.

uh thanks bro for enlightening.

Sorry to hijack this thread but here very active so hoping can get some advise here.

My floor plan

k95ZB5O.jpg

I need quotes for following items:

1. Cost of changing only floor tiles for KITCHEN and BALCONY (exclude BALCONY EXTENSION because the tiles okay).
2. Remove the red parts and cover up, see following image.

JUVX9VB.jpg

3. Changes 2 toilet bowls and 2 bathroom taps.
4. Add 2.3 meters lower cabinet with gas stove and sink (no need top cabinet).

5. Reroute drainage and water pipe.
6. Change bedroom door knob.

And just out of curiosity, let's say if I were to turn the BALCONY EXTENSION into a room i.e. remove the bathroom, is that allowed? Probably remove the wall separating the extension and bathroom, and add a sliding door for entrance. Wall and floor tiles no need to touch because looks ok.

My budget is about $10k.

Sorry to hijack this thread but here very active so hoping can get some advise here.

My floor plan

k95ZB5O.jpg

I need quotes for following items:

1. Cost of changing only floor tiles for KITCHEN and BALCONY (exclude BALCONY EXTENSION because the tiles okay).

2. Remove the red parts and cover up, see following image.

JUVX9VB.jpg

3. Changes 2 toilet bowls and 2 bathroom taps.

4. Add 2.3 meters lower cabinet with gas stove and sink (no need top cabinet).

5. Reroute drainage and water pipe.

6. Change bedroom door knob.

And just out of curiosity, let's say if I were to turn the BALCONY EXTENSION into a room i.e. remove the bathroom, is that allowed? Probably remove the wall separating the extension and bathroom, and add a sliding door for entrance. Wall and floor tiles no need to touch because looks ok.

My budget is about $10k.

10k I think very do`able. Good luck bro.

I see your floorplan I think can be hack and extend. Better reconfirm with the TC there.