Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amirahpaul

Pastels, Wood & Cats: A Soothing 3-Room Flat

Hello Amirahpaul,

Thanks for taking time to share all the value informations. We are currently looking for contractors and wonder if you can share Daniel's contact? Thank you heaps :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Blackiwi: no problem, it's our pleasure. We have PMed you Daniel's contact.

peacejr: Ok all the best with the grilles. For us we chose the thinnest available aluminium grill choice. We thot it looked nicest. The thicker options may be good for security -- if choosing those, the contractor may wish to adjust the grille spacing to take the extra width of the grill into account.

Hi Mellenur,

The colour of the study room wall was Seaweed from Dulux.

Hi ptqbe, PM-ed you.

Hi Nataliecheo -- thanks much -- i checked out castlery, looks cool.

Hi amirahpaul, thanks for your generous detailed sharing, and for making it so readable too! I love how you've done up your place, simple and not overly-contrived. Love your commitment and consideration for Nuri too :) I was very surprised and glad to learn that grilles can be customised! I'm kinda thinking of a nice flourish design! Ha, but first I gotta find my house!

hey great job on the reno! very subtle and comfortable look. could i ask where you got the dining table from? it looks good from the picture!

@Trish, Thanks for the encouraging words. We hope you find your dream flat in the west! Grilles can be customised although for window grilles the ones with patterns are usually more precast moulds. It is very nice to design and live in your own pad. Let us know if there are any ways we can help with info.

@jameoz, the dining table is a marble and wood one. Trying to get a bit of old fashioned coffee shop feel. We customised it from Summit House at International Furniture Centre at $800. There was a round version with beautiful legs which we loved. But went for the rectangular as it fit our home design and better use of space. The chairs are extremely solid heavy wood, for $120 per chair ( package) and they are a steal, as we saw several other marble/wood tables like the kind at Ya Kun style, and the chairs were of lesser quality at $200 per chair. These are seriously good chairs. The marble is beautiful too. If you do shop there -- be sure to get the handphone number of the shop owner/sales guy. The shop allows you to select the marble piece of your choice before they mount it onto the table, but setting up the appointment to select the marble is not easy and best to have a way to call the shop owner directly.

@Domokun541 and Danmify, PM-ed both of you our ID's contact!

@weezersg, soothing and comfy -- yes yes yes... a home is a place of relaxation and it's very quiet here also.