Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Have you tried asking to deliver first then the rest later? If the last pc is not too much of a trouble, small in package, you can simply ask them to deliver first then.

trouble is... i think the delivery uncle going to kill me le.. today called him 3 times and kept changing my mind.

at first he say deliver today. i said tml 3pm. then later 1 hour later called him back say 4pm - 5pm. then after tt told him to wait for the last item. if i call him tml morning and deliver, i scared he anyhow throw my things. :~

my hubby also delivery driver.. he say if him, he will dulan one. :bow: borbi ah.. tml morning, i will act cute and call him, apologise a million times and ask him please delivery if he is free and i will bring him coffee also. haha!!

hope i making right decision.. oh god.. i feel like snatching the basin and bringing back to my home and safe keep.

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Let me guess, you subscribe to your thread and ambush by the PC waiting for replies.

I didnt know there was such a history behind so I guess you better make up your mind once and for all.

If the last pc is still in China, then just deliver the items first.

Kopi not enough, make sure have kali pok also. :good:

Let me guess, you subscribe to your thread and ambush by the PC waiting for replies.

I didnt know there was such a history behind so I guess you better make up your mind once and for all.

If the last pc is still in China, then just deliver the items first.

Kopi not enough, make sure have kali pok also. :good:

no la... i was doing my email stuff and happen to see ur reply. then i reply lor.. hahaha.. ambush.. :rolleyes: make me sound like a soldier.. at bush there ambush u. HAHA..

tml will call uncle and hope he will deliver. kali pok, kopi, maggie mee give him also can. :sport-smiley-004: as long as everything come in one piece, i will be very happy de.

I think deliver first will be good.

I am in the service industry too and from the last few posts i feel for the delivery uncle ... LoL ~ :bleah:

I think deliver first will be good.

I am in the service industry too and from the last few posts i feel for the delivery uncle ... LoL ~ :bleah:

Oh yes, that is definately my own fault for no forward planning. i never expected the goods to arrive and them calling me without the last item being collected..

anyway, have called amcon and they have asked me to pick it up on Saturday and they will try to arrange the delivery for the rest of the items. *crossing my fingers and everything will be okie!*

Hi NingNing,

Can pm me the link for the table too?

Thanks.

pm-ed

Okie, putting the whole fisaco of the taobao delivery behind me before i start freaking out again, yesterday me and my ID went to see tiles.

We dropped by Hafray tiles selection at Eunos where they have a massive massive collection of tiles to choose from.

I spent 30 mins flickled mindedly choosing then rechoosing tiles.

Finally I saw one I liked.. but damned... it was out of stock and my tiling needed to start on 8th of March..

So my ID went to talk to the girl who was in charge of my account to see if there are really no more tiles...

At first the girl keep saying no, other ppl reserve already. but after some negotiation from my ID and his hard-assness, he pushed through for my tiles!! if not i really have to waait until god -knows when.. even the staff are unsure if the tiles will be discontinued anot. *I did realize something about my ID after hearing him talk to the aircon man and even the tiles sales girl..

To me, i find he is like a push-over, everything also relenting to me.. but when it comes to the suppliers and workers, he can be quite strict. if he wants something, he will make sure he will get it. At first also the air con say EARLIEST can only come on 10th, he immediately call the aircon man and end up the air con man squeeze me in to the 8th. :) i think im too soft.. -.-"

So anyway!

Here are my beautiful wavy grey white tiles!!

CRS9mNRl.jpg

Edited by NingNing

Remember to share your loot from TB when you got them ^^

Good luck ...

Yes YEs! i will.. thanks for the good luck.. going to need every little bit of it..

Ocean, you used AMCON for your table ? were they ok ?

I am doing my virgin TB buy and i am eyeing a marble dining table and TV console. appreciate advice on TB buys. seems a tad complicated.

Just to add my 2 cents:

6) Amcon

Language spoken: English / Chinese

Based in: Singapore with few warehouses in China (Guangzhou,Shanghai etc)

Shipping rates: RMB550 per cubic meter plus documentation plus GST

GST: does not assist

Commission: Think is RMB50 per item or free if you order and pay yourself but deliver to their warehouse

Rates: unknown

Transporter: depend on item

Review: I had ordered and paid myself but items still lying in their Guangzhou warehouse.

Pros: Pretty ok freight if you are ordering bulky items.

Cons: They DO NOT open up the cartons to check for damages to the items

Use: Best use for bulky items or consolidating numerous items before shipping

have to reupload my pics onto imageshack.. all my photos have exceed the bandwidth allocation.. :angry2:

oh well.. never should have trusted photobucket

Ocean, you used AMCON for your table ? were they ok ?

I am doing my virgin TB buy and i am eyeing a marble dining table and TV console. appreciate advice on TB buys. seems a tad complicated.

My items are still in their warehouse. They will not check and you have to monitor delivery as well.

Once you are ready to deliver, give Amcon your items' delivery no. and they will confirm received of items.

Marble table best is sea freight, due to size and weight. You need to inform seller to wooden crate it, for transporting and lifting.

Concern is if drop may chip or crack though. But no risk no gain.

TB is no complicated. The tough part is seeking the cheapest way to pay.

Buying thru agents cost quite a tad more in my opinion. So I use TB shopping card but exchange rate is a little unfavorably though.

My items are still in their warehouse. They will not check and you have to monitor delivery as well.

Once you are ready to deliver, give Amcon your items' delivery no. and they will confirm received of items.

Marble table best is sea freight, due to size and weight. You need to inform seller to wooden crate it, for transporting and lifting.

Concern is if drop may chip or crack though. But no risk no gain.

TB is no complicated. The tough part is seeking the cheapest way to pay.

Buying thru agents cost quite a tad more in my opinion. So I use TB shopping card but exchange rate is a little unfavorably though.

what is the rate?

Anyway, thumbs-up for delivery uncle. hehe.. he was very nice about it and still tell me its okie.

Before reaching still ask me to come home now.. when i said i need 20 mins, he told me to be careful and dont rush, they will wait for me.

When i reached home, uncle was waiting for me at my door and still advise me about my items. It seems that there is one item with a clank clank sound, and concerned that an item was broken, he opened it while waiting for me, to see if there is anything broken. even told me if item is broken, how to tell seller to refund. HAHA..

end up, the item tt had the clank clank sound is actually a metal cage. then he told me got another one with sound inside the box, but coz i arrived, he didnt have time to open. So he asked me to check.

I didnt have enough money to pay him, so he say nvm, go to office then pay also okie when i pick up last item.

I bought uncle kali-pok and cold drinks as i saw them very sweaty. he stack my things nicely and told me which one is fragile also. even help me to pack properly in my storeroom. Thumbs up for Amcon uncles! =D

this weekend we will open and check all our things to see how are the items..

• Like 1