Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My items are still in their warehouse. They will not check and you have to monitor delivery as well.

Once you are ready to deliver, give Amcon your items' delivery no. and they will confirm received of items.

Marble table best is sea freight, due to size and weight. You need to inform seller to wooden crate it, for transporting and lifting.

Concern is if drop may chip or crack though. But no risk no gain.

TB is no complicated. The tough part is seeking the cheapest way to pay.

Buying thru agents cost quite a tad more in my opinion. So I use TB shopping card but exchange rate is a little unfavorably though.

thanks for the tip.

is TB shopping card same as alipay ?

Finally, today the HDB has called me to arrange the schedule to do the cement screeding. I applied on the 14th of Feb.. so its really 4 weeks wait!

Passed his contact to Johnny to ask him to arrange. I'm just glad that I have an id that updates me and makes sure that i dont stress out because my job is already super stressful.

Very glad that everything is moving along great!! now waiting for tomorrow's of the installation of the air con..

Tonight, hubby and I going to open all the loots from taobao. will document each one and review the condition of the item. ^.^V

• Like 1

Finally, today the HDB has called me to arrange the schedule to do the cement screeding. I applied on the 14th of Feb.. so its really 4 weeks wait!

Passed his contact to Johnny to ask him to arrange. I'm just glad that I have an id that updates me and makes sure that i dont stress out because my job is already super stressful.

Very glad that everything is moving along great!! now waiting for tomorrow's of the installation of the air con..

Tonight, hubby and I going to open all the loots from taobao. will document each one and review the condition of the item. ^.^V

Finally the moment I am waiting for ~ Hahahaha ...

Finally the moment I am waiting for ~ Hahahaha ...

but the table is not in this shipment. WAHAHAHA!!!

The list of items that I will review:

- Kitchen Sink

- Basin for toilet

- Toilet cabinet

- Light ( study)

- rainshower

- taps

- insect catcher

- bra balls (i will explain later! for ladies only!!!:notti: )

- towels

- bedsheets

If you want to know about my friends item who shipped with me, let me know. it will be mostly baby gate and cages and other pet items.

but the table is not in this shipment. WAHAHAHA!!!

The list of items that I will review:

- Kitchen Sink

- Basin for toilet

- Toilet cabinet

- Light ( study)

- rainshower

- taps

- insect catcher

- bra balls (i will explain later! for ladies only!!!:notti: )

- towels

- bedsheets

If you want to know about my friends item who shipped with me, let me know. it will be mostly baby gate and cages and other pet items.

Arrrrrgggghhhhhh ! ! !

I thought the table is one of them, nevertheless I am still interested in the other items review ~ :bleah:

Edited by Songz

Haha, songz.. i know u wanna a review of the table.. but not now.. coz.. unfortunately after chatting with the seller, it seems that the table needs 1 month to make then 1- 2 weeks to deliver to warehouse.

anyway..

my ceiling is up!

Super power uncle.

SKsW7Eq.jpg

My ceiling

9DmEgj1.png

JOd4npr.png

OB8zJUs.png

My id super coordinator. Today super busy day for him. Morning air con and ceiling, afternoon, send up tiles, got the hualage guy to send up the sand.

:good: All the whole time asking me to leave it to him.

Before the trunking for aircon was up, i realized one thing, my trunking for the masterbed room toilet is going to affect my toilet cabinet that I got from taobao..

but my id asked me to rest assured and go for my meeting. let him handle the problem. he will solve it for me and make the cabinet flush against the wall..

Wonder how he is going to do it. :dunno: the cabinet is stainless steel..

Edited by NingNing

Our taobao items: (still have somemore in the other room.. total size is 2.5cbm. :jawdrop:
0dL04QI.jpg?1
My sink, the crate actually broke.. but judging from how hard the cardboard is and the fact that the sink is stainless steel.. i dont think much damage done.. This is the china version of the famous amazon Kraus.. yes.. i got sucked into the beauty of kraus. :wub: (still wrapped up coz hard to remove)
Kn5uato.jpg?1
My most prized possession!! :sport-smiley-004: my toilet cabinet and sinks!! my agent managed to bargain for me until each cabinet set (comes with basin, stainless steel cabinet, outlet pipes + packaging) each costs me about S$300! :jawdrop: for both toilets I have saved S$450EACH just for custom made cabinet.. havent even count in the toilet basin! (in the box!)
nIdkOne.png
anticipation and fear of broken basin as my hubby opens the crates. I can only say the crating is sibei GOU! packed so well, it took us nearly 20 mins to open.. (us = i watch and my hubby hammer the wood off. )
fYvifcj.png
ALL IN ONE PIECE!! :dancingqueen: the ceramic basin and the ceramic top!
tTcns6t.png
aHUPwMc.png
After hearing so many horror stories about the basin breaking on the way back to singapore or opening then discovering the basin broken,
I am HAPPY that this arrived in one piece. Its going to suck trying to replace the basin (tts why my panic). I would have to find the EXACT size of the basin to fit the hole of the counter if it broke. :sport-smiley-018: sure gila one.
:good: Thumbs up to the tb shop who packed this until we almost cannot open.

From now on, we will buy stuff that are solid and hard to break.

Edited by NingNing

thanks for the tip.

is TB shopping card same as alipay ?

Yup, it is. Start a account and use. Easy to maintain.

Cons: Once you top up the amount, you have to use it up and no refund of balance.

Yup, it is. Start a account and use. Easy to maintain.

Cons: Once you top up the amount, you have to use it up and no refund of balance.

gum sia

gum sia

actually, there is an alternative way to pay instead of alipay or the tb shopping card.. if im not mistaken, u order, then the agent from oops can help u pay also.. but i think u have to ask him exactly how it works..

actually, there is an alternative way to pay instead of alipay or the tb shopping card.. if im not mistaken, u order, then the agent from oops can help u pay also.. but i think u have to ask him exactly how it works..

Normally agent charge a fee and sometimes the fee make the item unattractive.

Normally agent charge a fee and sometimes the fee make the item unattractive.

Ah, okie thanks for the tip. i will take note. i think its time for me to start bugging my future brother in law to set up a china acc for me so that i can shop on taobao.

Really like amcon service. but i just hate my agent. 8|