Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Finally able to find a raw zhaotao pic. here you guys go. can use this to show ur id if they not sure also.

Photo courtesy of a fb person:

OFr68enl.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the pic for better understanding...

Frankly i not sure if really needed, how much extra did it cost you to do that ?

Which? the 3rd draft? haha.. actually. the more i look at it, the more i love it.. im like tt one.. so fan jian. WAHAHA..

pm-ed

HEHEHE!!! yup yup.. i am those type with obsessive person. I want something, i will dig it out until i find it..

Okie. first replica, by spaceman. Those considering to buy from Singapore, head down to courts. they have it there.. only thing is that this one can only pull out to 2m.

YmeWshEl.jpg

But when i called the owner to see if it can be ordered and where can i find it other than courts, he said if i wanted, i have to order as its made overseas. AH!!! haha.. tt got me thinking..

*anyone here watch russell peters?*

If he makes it overseas, most likely china. then i definately can find it in CHINA! WAHAHAHAH!!!

So i started to go crazy and look for it in taobao. I finally found it!!!

lVSVaFyl.png

:wub:

Its only.... LESS THAN S$ 500!! This is also calculating the shipping back to sinapore! item itself is S$350. domestic shipping is estimated to less than S$100 and shipping back is only S$56!!!!

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi Ning Ning,

The extendable table is very nice. Can i have the taobao link for it?

Thanks

Hi Ning Ning,

The extendable table is very nice. Can i have the taobao link for it?

Thanks

pmed

Good morning Ning Ning, can you share the dead space usage for the L shape wardrobe via pm? I will be facing the same problem soon.

Thank you!

I will announce how to solve once i find the pictures.

Hi NingNing, Your ID sounds really efficient! Can I have your ID contact details and your reno quotation? Thanks!

pm-ed

Ning : any update on the table ? ? :notti:

LOL!! table has now reached the china warehouse after being custom-made. should be on the way to SINGAPORE soon!!! yay!!!

• Like 1

have been crazy busy, and not being able to update. anyway, my laminates are up: (i love the colour and contrast!) :wub: glad i chose the right colour!

SGteRbjl.png

Bought a painting from taobao which was chosen by Johnny after sending him nearly 50 pictures. haha :rolleyes:

c6TBfs7l.png it suits our theme very well!!

my own zhaotao!!

4eqeR3il.png

This zhaotao, i went to view it at my place after they did it, the workmanship was very good! even my fren said its very seamless. and johnny was smart enough to use some broken tiles tt they wanted to throw away and left over floor tiles, to do it to save my money. :sport-smiley-004:

City gas also up le.. abit angry and upset about this.. as i had customized a rack that will fit below the window of the toilet. but the city gas ppl told johnny cannot be helped because of the recommanded height of installation. i know johnny tried his hardest to argue about the pipes.. but alas.. asthetics win. he felt tt it would be ugly if run above the window instead of under.. oh well.. guess my rack has to jut out abit. :angry:

K5KeoVEl.png

Okie, i have several pm-s asking me how we solved the dead space problem. We modified the Allen's idea to this:

xH6TvJ0l.png installing a rotating hanger so that I can rotate my clothes in the dead space. so that even if its in the back corner, i still can rotate it out to some place i can reach. Johnny was very nice, wanted to do door swinging open from the corner.. but because i felt tt it will be too troublesome for me to move left and right to open the doors and fit into the small corner space, i decided to do it the normal way, whereby the door is swinging outwards towards the corner.

The pic above is the bulkier one. my wardrobe space not long enough to fit it. so johnny suggested i did this instead: 5yxMGyTl.png

This little baby can hold up to about 70 clothes weight. :bow: i dont even think i have tt many to hang there!!

now all im waiting for, is for my carpentary to come in on monday~ :dancingqueen: today going to go do my sofa~~ my beautiful sanzio sofa!!

Edited by NingNing

Hi ningning! Can you Pm me Johnny's contact? :) My husband is really keen to meet up with him. Lol! We came across he tblog when searching for space saving table, and we are in the midst of shipping one in too! Hope ur table turned out awesome!