Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Glad that you got a good ID.

Think your hse reno is in good hands, hope no major hiccups will occur and small issues can be rectify

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Glad that you got a good ID.

Think your hse reno is in good hands, hope no major hiccups will occur and small issues can be rectify

Yes, after going through my office reno with an IDIOT ID, i really scared out of my mind. almost EVERYTHING is done wrongly. even my table, is done wrongly. wah lou...

Btw, anyone knows a freelance carpenter? i have a small small tinie tiny project i want to do. i want to build a rack for my pets. :D

Which? the 3rd draft? haha.. actually. the more i look at it, the more i love it.. im like tt one.. so fan jian. WAHAHA..

pm-ed

HEHEHE!!! yup yup.. i am those type with obsessive person. I want something, i will dig it out until i find it..

Okie. first replica, by spaceman. Those considering to buy from Singapore, head down to courts. they have it there.. only thing is that this one can only pull out to 2m.

YmeWshEl.jpg

But when i called the owner to see if it can be ordered and where can i find it other than courts, he said if i wanted, i have to order as its made overseas. AH!!! haha.. tt got me thinking..

*anyone here watch russell peters?*

If he makes it overseas, most likely china. then i definately can find it in CHINA! WAHAHAHAH!!!

So i started to go crazy and look for it in taobao. I finally found it!!!

lVSVaFyl.png

:wub:

Its only.... LESS THAN S$ 500!! This is also calculating the shipping back to sinapore! item itself is S$350. domestic shipping is estimated to less than S$100 and shipping back is only S$56!!!!

:sport-smiley-004:

I literally laugh out at my computer screen while reading this, the feeling machiam strike 4D. Come i clap for you Champion! :good:

Hi neighbour to be, this is apple from Blk 313C. I really like ur designs and how dedicated your ID is. Tried to PM you but can't seem to get thru. Do you mind PM me his contact and his rough quote? :)

Ning, you are very blessed to get a responsible ID

Thank you! i think he also got abit xiao chong ming. I think i very lucky also! Lucky i did not pass him over just because of his company name. haha

Hi neighbour to be, this is apple from Blk 313C. I really like ur designs and how dedicated your ID is. Tried to PM you but can't seem to get thru. Do you mind PM me his contact and his rough quote? :)

Hi Neighbour! not neighbour to be liao la... we already NEIGHBOUR! hahahaha.

I pm you. =) time to clear my inbox!

I literally laugh out at my computer screen while reading this, the feeling machiam strike 4D. Come i clap for you Champion! :good:

HAHA.. ya. i strike 4D. gum xia gum xia.. my persistance paid off.

Edited by NingNing

Thank you! i think he also got abit xiao chong ming. I think i very lucky also! Lucky i did not pass him over just because of his company name. haha

now you got me curious. what is the company name ? :dunno:

Edited by alfredt

I thought it's 'Skycreation+dc' or something like that coz the 3D pictures all marked with that name. :D

Hi NingNing

Could you PM the link for this table, I am looking for some extendable table.

TIA

Which? the 3rd draft? haha.. actually. the more i look at it, the more i love it.. im like tt one.. so fan jian. WAHAHA..

pm-ed

HEHEHE!!! yup yup.. i am those type with obsessive person. I want something, i will dig it out until i find it..

Okie. first replica, by spaceman. Those considering to buy from Singapore, head down to courts. they have it there.. only thing is that this one can only pull out to 2m.

YmeWshEl.jpg

But when i called the owner to see if it can be ordered and where can i find it other than courts, he said if i wanted, i have to order as its made overseas. AH!!! haha.. tt got me thinking..

*anyone here watch russell peters?*

If he makes it overseas, most likely china. then i definately can find it in CHINA! WAHAHAHAH!!!

So i started to go crazy and look for it in taobao. I finally found it!!!

lVSVaFyl.png

:wub:

Its only.... LESS THAN S$ 500!! This is also calculating the shipping back to sinapore! item itself is S$350. domestic shipping is estimated to less than S$100 and shipping back is only S$56!!!!

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Do contact us for a free quotation & space planning for your new home. We provide experienced Project Managers who will ensure your renovation will be carried out smoothly with quality workmanship.

1 Design Pte Ltd

Tony @ 90088069

Yup Koori is right. its Skycreation+dc. My ID used to be from Plush livings that merged with this company. I didnt like Skycreation but since my ID was now there.. is really a "i want the ID but dont like the company situation." LOL.. so i went with my gut and took the plunge and hire him although he's now in a branded company, PROVIDED, the workers he use are from plush livings and for him to promise to make sure tt no mishaps will happen like what i read from forums about this company.

His exact response to me was " dont worry. got me around, even if the workers are bad, ill make sure everything will be okie by the time u shift in. just trust me " so i trust him and so far, i have not regretted my decision. He has far exceeded my expectations in terms of detail and initative. In fact, im now learning from him how he respond and how he deal with problems to improve my own work. =D

I thought it's 'Skycreation+dc' or something like that coz the 3D pictures all marked with that name. :D

You are very sharp!

Hi NingNing

TIA

pmed

Hi NingNing

TiC

pmed

Edited by NingNing