Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Congrats on the finished Renovation.

Bright colors for the house kitchen and room :good:

Hi Songz,

thank you for your comments and your time taken to read our blog. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice room! Mind if I ask, the corridor wall light; did you have to fabricate a new lighting point for it?
Also, what color is the wall behind the blue sofa? If you still have the name of the paint and brand, it would be most helpful.

Edited by VincentWangZx

Nice room! Mind if I ask, the corridor wall light; did you have to fabricate a new lighting point for it?

Also, what color is the wall behind the blue sofa? If you still have the name of the paint and brand, it would be most helpful.

Hi VincentWangZx,

thanks a lot for your comments! Yup you need to add a lighting point on that spot, as usually HDB flat passaway lighting point is on the ceiling.

For that colour I need to go and check the name and code number but its from Nippon paint. :)

Hi VincentWangZx,

thanks a lot for your comments! Yup you need to add a lighting point on that spot, as usually HDB flat passaway lighting point is on the ceiling.

For that colour I need to go and check the name and code number but its from Nippon paint. :)

Hi VincentWangZx,

The color is Nippon Vinilex 5000 Aqua Marine.

Hi Runningman,

Happened to come across your t-blog, :rolleyes: looking good. :good: Recgonise the bookshelf and stripe walls to be quite similiar to what Mr K had always do :notti: but understand that you did not take up Mr K eventually.

I had Mr K for my rennovation and there was some issues too, wont say its the best experience. Even customers who engaged him after me seems to have some issues with him too. :wacko:

Anyway glad that you did not engage him and had someone else to do up your scandi home. Your layout is completely mirror image of mine but your dinning area seems to be shorter. Love the way you hack the kitchen wall and had a counter at the entrance. :good:

What did you used the cratebox for? I saw people selling online and was thinking to do up a modular display shelf or bookshelf with the cratebox but we ened up buying some wall shelves instead which is easier as well. =x

Your HDB kitchen tiles and the door against the stripe counter looks exactly the same as what i have too! Does your bto happens to be in Fernvale?

Hi Runningman,

Happened to come across your t-blog, :rolleyes: looking good. :good: Recgonise the bookshelf and stripe walls to be quite similiar to what Mr K had always do :notti: but understand that you did not take up Mr K eventually.

I had Mr K for my rennovation and there was some issues too, wont say its the best experience. Even customers who engaged him after me seems to have some issues with him too. :wacko:

Anyway glad that you did not engage him and had someone else to do up your scandi home. Your layout is completely mirror image of mine but your dinning area seems to be shorter. Love the way you hack the kitchen wall and had a counter at the entrance. :good:

What did you used the cratebox for? I saw people selling online and was thinking to do up a modular display shelf or bookshelf with the cratebox but we ened up buying some wall shelves instead which is easier as well. =x

Your HDB kitchen tiles and the door against the stripe counter looks exactly the same as what i have too! Does your bto happens to be in Fernvale?

Hi Plainsharon,

thanks so much for ur comments and feedback, I ve been following ur T-blog too and we like your home design and decor :)

Yup we also feel that it might not be a good timing for Mr K too and glad we engaged someone else. We always wanted a zakka + country + scandi home style and hence ve been doing some research and getting inspirations. We ve decided to hack the wall the 1st time we got our keys n saw it, so as to make the kitchen entrance bigger and to ve a counter which is 1 of Mrs favourite.

I used the crate boxes for our DIY coffee table base and the other I used it to place my telephone n some stuff on it and another is for me to sit on it while wearing my socks :)

Yup we r in Fernvale too :good: and thanks again for ur time reading our blog.