Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
breakster

Bmc's 簡約溫馨工業風 @ Montreal Dale

Crestar Icol. The light can brighten the whole room! We wanted a T5 and a fan without light....but utimately we are glad to include the leds...the bedrooms have all the same fan and 3 lights option.

gallery_58489_7_5979.jpg

Washroom. Using osram led warm lights 10w each. Kudos to the electrician. This guy is xiao qiang and the uncle both make a good team although uncle likes to drink coke and chain smoke and throwing the butts into the toilet bowl. Super impress with their technical skills. Learn quite a few things from them. Feel they are super handsome when they know their way around flipping the switches and cutting the wires. Thanks to Ephron who went around buying and sorting out things that i need. :thumbs up:

gallery_58489_7_209707.jpg

Edited by breakster

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

very nice spinwhite fan you have gotten! what's the damage for the fan and how big is it?

Crestar Icol with 3 lights options is great. Are you intending to install T5 in your bedroom? Or just the fan LED light is sufficient and bright?

What is the purpose of airduct in the DB box?

Hi Zen Zen,

The white fan is $888. Plus led is $1038. Includes delivery and installation.

MBR got a T5 installed as shown in the pics...BR1 and 2 does not have T5 for now...but we kept the conduit since xiao qiang already run the cables.

The purpose of the air duct is just to make it look a bit more industrial...heh...and just to circulate the air inside the DB more since smelly shoes and router will be housed inside.

B.

Here are the items that i've bought so far...

Model: Samsung bottom freezer RL4013

Paid: $1049 WGST

Where: Gain City

Promo: $688 voucher + vacuum + $50 NTUC voucher

gallery_58489_285_11338.jpg

Model: Samsung WD0804

Paid: $300 WGST (original $999, $688 voucher rebate + discount from dennis)

Where: Mega Discount

Promo: vacuum

gallery_58489_285_55372.jpg

Model: Samsung LED UA-55F8000

Paid: $3299 WGST

Where: Mega Discount

Promo: $1000 cashback

gallery_58489_285_23742.jpg

Model: Toshiba System 4 Inverter

Paid: $4299

Where: Hong Huat Electrical Pte Ltd

Promo: 1 time free general servicing for 4 wall mounted aircon unit worth $140, free 2 trips Installation, upgrade to Armaflex Half Inch Thick Insulation, G23 Copper Pipe, 16mm Drainage, Singapore Made Premium Grade Control Wiring Cable and free liaising with ID

As you can see now i got two vacuums on hand which you have to make a trip down to The Verge at little india to redeem. I asked dennis from MD why Samsung giving out so many freebies ah?...he said "its like tat one la"...i don't know what it means...haha....i made a remark saying i don't need so many vacuum leh. He said "no problem, we can take in each vacuum for $50". Woah! very flexible they all...I think i will sell them the two suckers and then purchase a Karcher steam vacuum from MD.

Hi

Any review on the samsung fridge? I'm eyeing on the same one

Hi Irene06

Wife has been using the fridge....i seldom open it. To me it seems a good choice if you dun have much frozen food cos you dont have to bend/keel to take things out from the veg compartment. Other than that the shelf sturdy and i like the lights when you open the fridge can see all the things at once. Their customer service is good as well as i replaced the veg compartment. There's a cracked on it.

For stainless steel like the hob and sink it is nice but more work to maintain it as it stain easily.

Washer is good so far seems to wash my tee pretty clean and doesn't come out as crumpled as i thought it will be. There are many features but i usually just use the 15mins wash and daily wash. Baby wash seems to use quite a bit of electricity as it bring the water temp to 90deg...dun really need it.

as for the baron toilet bowl i like it...looks good and easy to clean and flush all the things as expected.

the alpha instant heater works great...water pressure is best and the shower head has got lots of water mode....i havent try the rain shower model yet tho.

the hob is strong only at level 2 and 3...

the tv is a good buy...many features and waiting to hook up starhub and minix android tv.

crestar fan is strong....very strong...even at level 1 i feel its too strong for the baby...need to ask if we can 'slow' it down or not...but during the day level 1 gives good wind..

spinfan is great....no noise at all...but need to hit up to level 4 - 6 to get the wind u need.

thats about all the stuff i have...we shifted in for 3 weeks already....will post some pics of the place soon.

:)

Good day talkers!

Some final pics for my house...been a long 5mths of reno. Finally shifted in fews weeks ago and celebrated our baby 1st year + house warming.

curtain from J-B-Curtain-Designs. Whole hse cost $1150. Highly recommended Leon and anthony for their help.

gallery_58489_8_282061.jpg

gallery_58489_8_167867.jpg

gallery_58489_8_46541.jpg

would not be getting a tv console...maybe just a portable roller shelf to house the set top box.

gallery_58489_8_111187.jpg

gallery_58489_8_228471.jpg

part 2 of pics coming...

Edited by breakster

Hi PTopaz,

I got the contractors to hack off the HDB one....my current clothing system is from http://www.ezziliving.com/?p=17 It cost almost $900 i think. They have 3 types of length for the rods, 1.2m 1.5m and 1.8m. Its quite a flexible system as it can be pushed out thru the window rather than drying indoor. I am using 1.5m rods. So far working as expected. Its a bit expensive tho.

B.

I see... better use of space this way :)

But $900 is indeed slightly steep just to serve the purpose of hanging clothes to dry...hehe

I think it might not be suitable who needs to install window grilles in the service yard (young kids at home)

Thanks for the info Bro...

Hi PTopaz,

Yea i agree its a bit steep haha...but they have some other cheaper system/model which can replace the default HDB hanger as well. You can take a look if you are interested. I intend to install grilles as well aft two years when the kid is bigger. So inorder to use the hanger i will need the grills to be slide-able...there are some slidable grills out there in the market so dun worry about not being able to use the hanger.

B.

Yeah.... what I'm saying is, when this system is extended outside the window, the sliding grille will not Be able to close fully... plus now that ur bi folding door is also removed, there is still abit of risk when u r not at the look out of ur kid while hanging out ur clothes. ..

Hi Breakster,

I see you have your door and gate painted black too! Did you experience lotsa scratch marks on your door? Good idea on the fridge at the service yard! Our kitchen for our project is painfully small >.<

Hi Breakster,

I see you have your door and gate painted black too! Did you experience lotsa scratch marks on your door? Good idea on the fridge at the service yard! Our kitchen for our project is painfully small >.<

Hi Septh,

We used matte so its quite prone to stains and marks...but its easily wipe off with a damp cloth. I dun see any scratch marks yet maybe they are fine ones which i can't picked up visually.

Yea our kitchen is small and we are glad the fridge is over at the service yard so now we have more table top space for more unnecessary things. haha...We have solar films for the whole house and it helps to cut down the heat at the fridge area.

:)