Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
breakster

Bmc's 簡約溫馨工業風 @ Montreal Dale

Hi Yeocando,

you can refer to this post link below, the author did some test to show its durability. As for the cost maybe you can download my quotation and have a look. The unit price is $110 per ft for the table top. My kitchen adds up to 16ft as stated in the quotation so its $1760 for both sides. We should always double confirm the measurement to make sure we are not over paying. I haven't check all the measurement yet...Will do so soon.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/65053-journey-home/?p=852244

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi SnzHus,

The swivel hanger cost around $880? close to $900. You can get them to your flat and have a look at which system is suitable for your needs.

B.

• Like 1

Hi Bianzi,

Quotation link in my signature.

B.

thanks.. could only see this via the computer. iPhone shows no signature...

i just checked your quotation.. for blum drawers and coloured pvc interiors... $160 is a v good price... :) my quote is $190 without the blum drawers... :(

Hi bianzi,

Actually the blum drawers not in the quote...that is after the quote i decided to add on and it will appear on the variation order. But i notice they say

1. * All cabinet c/w Blum soft closing hinges excluding drawer tracks

I don't think the hinges they use is blum...i saw a different brand...but will clarify with them. I very easy going...as long as it works i am ok with the brand...so i will ask them to make adjustment on the variation based on that.

B.

I don't think the hinges they use is blum...i saw a different brand...but will clarify with them. I very easy going...as long as it works i am ok with the brand...so i will ask them to make adjustment on the variation based on that.

I have used Blum as well as other types of drawer tracks. There is a great difference in quality when it comes to drawer tracks. Not so obvious when it comes to hinges.

Hi bianzi,

Actually the blum drawers not in the quote...that is after the quote i decided to add on and it will appear on the variation order. But i notice they say

1. * All cabinet c/w Blum soft closing hinges excluding drawer tracks

B.

how much is the add on for the blum?

Updates...

full length mirror...

gallery_58489_285_122984.jpg

another creamy laminate...we consulted FSM master Lee on the house layout and there are a few things he suggested/imposed that we should refrain from having...one of them being wood...WOOD! esp brown in color and with visible wood grains and those with 'eyes'. We can still have wood stuff in the house but they must not be the main subject. Kitchen and toilet are not applicable. Whew...that's why you see i use the kompacplus to make up the lack of it. There is something really wrong with tis DB boxed up....Ephron refer it to as DB box...i refer it to as utility box.....not sure if you can spot what is wrong...hahah

gallery_58489_285_50009.jpg

I didn't know it can fit in so many shoes. The top rack will be for the router and other network equipments. The shelves are actually glued to the walls...what happen if there's a need to open up the casing?...Ephron say most prob i won't ever need to...but...but...but...what if.....i will ask him again.

gallery_58489_285_172136.jpg

Kompacplus crew at work! They replaced the piece that wasn't installed properly. I am there to witness the whole process and i must say i am impressed.

gallery_58489_285_115106.jpg

There...nicely done...let the picture do the talking.

gallery_58489_285_89478.jpg

TV bracket from Mega discount...FREE...I didn't know they will be giving this SANUS mount...Its a good brand! And guess what? Becos i assume the bracket they gonna give is lousy...i bought myself a SANUS mount from Amazon. Guess what again? Its the same model!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a shock after seeing the bracket. Now, anybody interested in buying a SANUS TV mount model VMPL50A please let me know. Here's the product link...http://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/mounts/vmpl50a/

I contacted a guy selling SANUS and the price is $250 including delivery and installation. I bot the mount at 65.66usd. The item is now still in transit to comgateway. I will guess the total cost to singapore is ard $150 ballpark. Any takers? If not i am just gonna refund it...waste time sia!

gallery_58489_285_320533.jpg

Edited by breakster

Now for the reveal of the DB box error....DA DAH!!! My beloved skirting problem coming back to haunt me!!!

gallery_58489_285_101003.jpg

Can see the wall is definitely not straight...dun know what laser guide the HDB contractor used...I noticed the problem after they did the skirting and instructed Ephron to include the skirting to be boxed up as well. Well, he say he will fix it so ok la...bye bye skirting!

But if carpenter/tiler know something is not straight they still continue their job...why ah? they know the tiles is slanted and chipped, wall is slanted...they still put up...why ah? Then redo...double / triple work...give ID or me a call mah! seriously...

how much is the add on for the blum?

Hi bianzi,

The two blum drawers cost me additional $235 i think...There's a online cost catalogue which i cant find at the moment...the price is fixed so ID cant mark up...But they cover up the shortfall on other areas....hahah.

B

Thanks breakster. I need a tv mount but not sure if that looks too big for my 32 inch tv ... Need to put that in my room...

Thanks breakster. I need a tv mount but not sure if that looks too big for my 32 inch tv ... Need to put that in my room...

Hi bianzi,

The mount is for 32" - 70". You can take a look at the technical drawing http://www.sanus.com/assets/products/vmpl50a/documents/VMPL50A_B1_VMPL50A_cut_sheet_1129809.pdf

Very detailed with all the dimensions given. You can measure your TV and see if the mount is too big. The good thing about this mount is you can adjust the tilt and height + left right. But you need to take note of the distance from the mount to the wall. Its about 1.8inch away from the wall. So after you mount your TV there will be a two inch gap. Some mounts have smaller gap and it will make your TV sit close to the wall. But those you can't really tilt or make adjustments...Thats the trade off.

I will wait for the item to reach comgateway and check their shipping price and then add up the total. Will post it here then you see if its within your budget.

B.

The mirror idea looks good, how does it work ?

If you have clothes hanging there, will it affect pulling the mirror out ?

I think it depends on the width of the compartment. :D

My neighbourhood shop purchased wardrobe has the same type of mirror. Slide out, then it turns 90 degrees to face you.

Hi Songz,

Yes like what koori said, Its suppose to slide out and then rotate. The clothes doesn't really hinder the sliding out and we can just brushed the clothes aside to rotate the mirror if it is blocked.

B.