Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
breakster

Bmc's 簡約溫馨工業風 @ Montreal Dale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think it depends on the width of the compartment. :D

My neighbourhood shop purchased wardrobe has the same type of mirror. Slide out, then it turns 90 degrees to face you.

Hi Songz,

Yes like what koori said, Its suppose to slide out and then rotate. The clothes doesn't really hinder the sliding out and we can just brushed the clothes aside to rotate the mirror if it is blocked.

B.

Thanks for the info.

May consider doing too. :notti:

Good day,

The Sanus tv mount arrived at comgateway and the shipping is 50usd. If anybody is interested i will let it go at 150SGD but will need to wait then for the item to be delivered. One you confirm i will need a deposit of $50 to be paid first.

Then i will have comgateway delivered to my place and then you collect and pay the remaining price at the spot.

Any takers? My place is at Sembawang. If no news after one week i will have it refunded.

Thanks all!

Regards.

B.

Hi bianzi,

The mount is for 32" - 70". You can take a look at the technical drawing http://www.sanus.com/assets/products/vmpl50a/documents/VMPL50A_B1_VMPL50A_cut_sheet_1129809.pdf

Very detailed with all the dimensions given. You can measure your TV and see if the mount is too big. The good thing about this mount is you can adjust the tilt and height + left right. But you need to take note of the distance from the mount to the wall. Its about 1.8inch away from the wall. So after you mount your TV there will be a two inch gap. Some mounts have smaller gap and it will make your TV sit close to the wall. But those you can't really tilt or make adjustments...Thats the trade off.

I will wait for the item to reach comgateway and check their shipping price and then add up the total. Will post it here then you see if its within your budget.

B.

Sorry... i think it is too big for my 32 inch tv.. cos the length of the tv is just 30 cm

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.

I think it also depends on whether we are doing casement or sliding wardrobe?

This idea is a good one for sliding :)

For casement, we can just place a large piece mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door. Serves the same purpose!

I think it also depends on whether we are doing casement or sliding wardrobe?

This idea is a good one for sliding :)

For casement, we can just place a large piece mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door. Serves the same purpose!

Yap.

Went to a forumer house and saw casement with mirror inside.

Will speak to ID and decide at carpentry phase (No matter what a full length is a must :bleah: )

Went to Heritage today and spent around 5k ++.

I will list down some of the big item, price include gst

1x $235 Elkay kitchen sink EC41406

1x $550? Teka Kitchen sink R10 720

2x $150 Grohe basin mixer 32810000 Bauflow

1x $220 Grohe kitchen mixer 31230000 Bauflow

2x $125 Grohe two way tap 20280000

2x $175 Grohe shower mixer 32812000 Bauflow

3x $290 Cresta Icol Fan + Remote

1x $190 Alpha 18 instant heater

1x $420 Alpha 18i instant heater comes with pump and rain shower

2x $320 Baron 8886 toilet bowl

1x $150 Johnson Suisse latina 500 basin

1x $160 Johnson Suisse latina 600 basin

1x $610 Ariston HES 60 F IX hood
1x $610 Teka hood DH2 70
1x $440 Ariston PC640 hob
1 x $440 Teka hob Ex 70
plus other misc stuff like b trap, L pipe, sprayer and valve, towel hanger, basin stopper

3x $290 Cresta Icol Fan + Remote

does the ceiling fan come with lights? i was looking at KDK fan but they do not have lights and my concern is if i do not want to have false ceiling, how to install lights?

i see that you quotation do not include false ceiling. May i know how do you install ceiling fan and light together?

Hi zen,

The crestar fans have optional led lights you can purchase. There's is two kind i think...one is day/warm led and the other comes with mood options which means u can switch between day, cool and warm and it cost a bit more. It is only available if you opt for remote feature rather than regulator. If you are thinking of getting fan lights pls get them together with the fans as it will cost much lesser in the event that you decided to buy the lights separately at a later stage.

So now my ceiling fans all comes with lights fixtures. The living room will have tracklights and a T5 to brighten the area...whereas for the 2 small bedroom i only have the fan lights. Hope they are bright enuff if not i will have to spent on some floor lamps and a table lamp. MBR will have one pendant lamp from the ceiling plus the fan light.

My living room is SPIN white and my bedroom is CRESTAR ICOL all with mood lights option.

Regards.

B.

Hi zen,

The crestar fans have optional led lights you can purchase. There's is two kind i think...one is day/warm led and the other comes with mood options which means u can switch between day, cool and warm and it cost a bit more. It is only available if you opt for remote feature rather than regulator. If you are thinking of getting fan lights pls get them together with the fans as it will cost much lesser in the event that you decided to buy the lights separately at a later stage.

So now my ceiling fans all comes with lights fixtures. The living room will have tracklights and a T5 to brighten the area...whereas for the 2 small bedroom i only have the fan lights. Hope they are bright enuff if not i will have to spent on some floor lamps and a table lamp. MBR will have one pendant lamp from the ceiling plus the fan light.

My living room is SPIN white and my bedroom is CRESTAR ICOL all with mood lights option.

Regards.

B.

May i know why did you choose Crestar? i researched there are quite a few brands, like Fanco, EU Ace...

Can i know how big is CRESTAR ICOL ? does the price 290 inclusive of the LED light or do we need we get the light fixture separately? will the fan lights be bright enough? my concern is the brightness of the light.

What is SPIN WHITE and T5?

Hi zen,

I choose crestar purely becos of the design and its build in Taiwan. The size is abt 48 inch i think.

You can google SPINFANS and T5 for more information.

290 is just for the fan...i think you add another 70-150 with the lights option. As for brightness i dun think it will be as bring since it is only a single source in the middle rather than 4 corners downlights...to be frank i havent installed the fans yet so i dont know how bright it will be.

These few weeks my id will install the lights fixture and the fans...will update here.

B.

hey where is this heritage ah? issit e heritage bathroom gallery? different one right.. i went the IMM one like only have bathroom stuff wor

I have used Blum as well as other types of drawer tracks. There is a great difference in quality when it comes to drawer tracks. Not so obvious when it comes to hinges.

How much difference did u top upfor choosing BLUM... I am actually considering it now.

Hi zen,

I choose crestar purely becos of the design and its build in Taiwan. The size is abt 48 inch i think.

You can google SPINFANS and T5 for more information.

290 is just for the fan...i think you add another 70-150 with the lights option. As for brightness i dun think it will be as bring since it is only a single source in the middle rather than 4 corners downlights...to be frank i havent installed the fans yet so i dont know how bright it will be.

These few weeks my id will install the lights fixture and the fans...will update here.

B.

sure thanks! will definitely keep a lookout at your post on the ceiling fan and lights.

anybody got any recommendation for ceiling fan with light which is bright enough for the bedroom?

Good day,

Just installed most of the lights fixtures and the fans. Quite please with how it turned out.

This SPINFANS comes with day, warm and cool led options.

gallery_58489_285_36056.jpg

DB box retification done...added airduct on top and covered up the wall skirting at the bottom..foyer light is a DIY light fixture bought from Etsy. Most of the lights fixtures are from 2by2' Fiona and Etsy. Track-lights from posh home. T5 from lightcraft.

gallery_58489_285_65286.jpg

It was a good choice having ceiling fans with lights. Definitely helps brighten the whole area. The dinning lamp is using rubber cords now...need to change to fabric cord when i purchase more.

gallery_58489_285_122521.jpg

Free gift from Ephron...haha..in the store room...bright enuff to see everything...

gallery_58489_7_122445.jpg

MBR entrance...

gallery_58489_7_101482.jpg

Edited by breakster

Wife prefer white light in kitchen.

gallery_58489_7_62126.jpg

Need to work on the fabric cord....now its too stiff...

gallery_58489_7_113327.jpg

We bought 2xBY7E and 1xBY1T (dimmer for passage way filament bulbs) IC switch to control the lights. This is a definitely must have...no more jumping down the bed to on the lights! And its cheap, ard $80 for the three items. For false ceiling its good cos you can just hide it inside...We don't have false ceiling so we hid it in the wardrobe and on top of the aircon.

gallery_58489_7_71392.jpg

MBR.

gallery_58489_7_33031.jpg

gallery_58489_7_112588.jpg

gallery_58489_7_41729.jpg

Edited by breakster