Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
breakster

Bmc's 簡約溫馨工業風 @ Montreal Dale

The contractor is charging $40 per square feet!! Madness

Hello bianzi,

I used grey for all the internal pvc since all my laminate is light in color and they have limited selections. My ID charged $30 psf. And its quite significant if you are doing a lot of carpentry. Yes it will get mouldy and patchy if you have standard white as my current place is using white. You will get used to white after using for a while but i just want to try something different after so many years of seeing inner white.

B.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mine quoted me an extra $450 for internal pvc for full height study bookshelves and $760 for two rows of full height WIW. It's not cheap, so I only got it for the more important carpentry work.

Ya for me wardrobe is a must. Wondering if I shd do it for kitchen cabinets and shoe cabinets. Toilet ones I decided to give it a miss

Mine quoted me an extra $450 for internal pvc for full height study bookshelves and $760 for two rows of full height WIW. It's not cheap, so I only got it for the more important carpentry work.

Went to Heritage today and spent around 5k.

I will list down some of the big item, price include gst

1x $235 Elkay kitchen sink EC41406

2x $150 Grohe basin mixer 32810000

1x $220 Grohe kitchen mixer 31230000

2x $125 Grohe two way tap 20280000

3x $290 Cresta Icol Fan + Remote

1x $190 Alpha 18 instant heater

1x $420 Alpha 18i instant heater comes with pump and rain shower

2x $320 Baron 8886 toilet bowl (KIV)

1x $150 Johnson Suisse latina 500 basin

1x $160 Johnson Suisse latina 600 basin

1x $610 Ariston HES 60 F IX hood
1x $440 Ariston PC640 hob
plus other misc stuff like b trap, L pipe, sprayer and valve, towel hanger, basin stopper

Where is heritage located?

Edited by sharonk3001

Ya for me wardrobe is a must. Wondering if I shd do it for kitchen cabinets and shoe cabinets. Toilet ones I decided to give it a miss

I skipped kitchen ones cos I think even do nicer PVC interior, most of the time also only I see. For shoe cabinet, cos mine is white itself so I am okay with white interior. As for toilet, really no budget so sacrificed too, haha.

more carpentry....

need more adjustment...

gallery_58489_285_57212.jpg

blum soft closing **** nice...

gallery_58489_285_53930.jpg

kompacplus kitchen top, EDL panaplast laminate for cabinet, Teka sink, floor tiles from Hafary, wall tiles from ID

gallery_58489_285_70263.jpg

Teka hood and hob

gallery_58489_285_22625.jpg

fridge will be at the service yard area...left side...took out the default clothes hanger from hdb since it will hit the fridge when lowered. Will be ordering a swivel one from Ezziliving. This pic got taiwan feel? Now taiwan designs into creamy, beige, brown, warm, white, woody feel. No more color color. So i also follow....haha....living room will be off white. But the rooms are painted light grey for br1, pink for baby room and blue for mbr.

gallery_58489_285_29634.jpg

The conduit is for the fridge at the service yard. This part the kompacplus guy did not do a good job so Ephron rang them up and they agree to redo the whole piece. Very good service. I will want a 'U' shape to fit the conduit instead of a straight cut.

gallery_58489_285_83033.jpg

Looks good everything...but kitchen doors still need adjustment and still considering soft closing for drawers after seeing how smooth blum is.

Edited by breakster

And also for the part of the wall where the hood is, realized that there were no tiles there.. U intend to leave it?

Hi Bianzi,

The tiles are flat...which makes it old skool. Yes there's a row missing but i think i will leave it...previously we had the hood further down at the edge of the tiles, but then we find it too low so we shifted it up. Right now the two wall have the same number of rows...not too sure if it will look ok if i add another row...but i will be shifting the original socket point up just touching the first row of tiles. Right now it is sitting in an awkward position. I will have two sockets at both end...waiting for the tiler and electrician to make the change.

B.