Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phylux

PHYLUX - (Distributor) Haiku DC Fan, Swarovski & Philips Lighting, Schneider Home Automation, Hansgrohe Sanitary, Taiwan DC Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Ware

got promo for the basin thingy?

Hi Takaishi, vlandy, sentinel,

Please check your mailbox.

Thank you

PHYLUX

160 Paya Lebar Road

Orion, #01-08

6848 4747

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, Please send me your catalog wth pricelist.
Also might be keen to look at complete automation if the budget fits. thanks

Hi Phylux,

I'm interested in ceiling fans, preferably the ones that are DC powered (e.g. Haiku and Spin). I am also looking for Phillips LED downlight. Would it be possible to send us a catalogue or price list? Thanks.

Hi, Phylux

My wife and I have called you at least 4 times in the last 2 weeks regarding the colour of the light kit delivered with the Crestar Icol fans I have bought from you in Aug. I wanted cool white if available, or day white otherwise. The light colour I have received is very warm, and your staff, Jessie, has confirmed that there isn't cool white, so you must have delivered the warm white instead. Each time we called, I was told by your staff they will check and call me back, but so far I have only received a call from you once. I hope you can call me and settle this quickly.

Edited by Garrison

Hi, Phylux

My wife and I have called you at least 4 times in the last 2 weeks regarding the colour of the light kit delivered with the Crestar Icol fans I have bought from you in Aug. I wanted cool white if available, or day white otherwise. The light colour I have received is very warm, and your staff, Jessie, has confirmed that there isn't cool white, so you must have delivered the warm white instead. Each time we called, I was told by your staff they will check and call me back, but so far I have only received a call from you once. I hope you can call me and settle this quickly.

Hi Garrison,

I have check with Jessie and confirmed that, she had been working hard to resolve the issue with Crestar for delivering the wrong colour, and she had been communicating with your wife.

In fact, for the inconvenient caused, we had offered a good-will gesture (at our company's expenses) and your wife had already accepted our great offer. Please do not hesitate to call me directly (I believe you have my personal mobile number) should you wish to clarify anything.

Thank you

PHYLUX

Edited by Phylux

Hi Phylux,

I'm interested in ceiling fans, preferably the ones that are DC powered (e.g. Haiku and Spin). I am also looking for Phillips LED downlight. Would it be possible to send us a catalogue or price list? Thanks.

Hi Paul,

Please check your PM mailbox.

Thank yo

PHYLUX

Hi please quote me Haiku and SPIN fan with and without LED lights for my new house.

Also quote me separately for installations on ceiling and false ceiling.

Thanks!