Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

samsung got promotion, forgot the model liao, below $500 7kg can get free DVD player somemore lol!

if Sharp the holeless tub is what you are looking for, since you can't get daewoo.....can consider it lor, $500+ also for 7kg.

that's just the retail price I saw, if you pay by cash, sure can negotiate further, I'm expecting to pay just $400 or lesser for the Sharp :notti:

alice916, front load in general take at least double the time, that's one of the reason why my wife refuse to use front load, I actually prefer front load maybe just because my home has been using it since young. The sharp one takes about 45 mins to finish in average, according to the sales person. maybe leen can verify this :P

Edited by tingshen

lawry, just curious, why are you getting from them all these while? are their price "unbeatable"?? I need to get my washer and fridge this week menz...

btw, leen, do you actually go down 1 by 1 and check of just talk to them over the phone?

hi tingshen, most of the shops listed here is recommended by other forumers and their experience.

personally i go to the following shops:

3) Universal Union

4) Everjoint (ang mo kio)

5) GENOVA INDUSTRIES PTE LTD

6) Poh Joo Hardware

7) Goh Ah Bee (kovan city, near kovan mrt)

8) Hoe Kee Hardware

9) BUAN SENG HUAT ELECTRICAL & GAS DEALER

10) ETRONIN ELECTROMART

Blk 510, Bedok North Ave 2, #01-51

6444 7325

15) Federal Electronics Pte Ltd

Mega Discount Store

Katong Mall

samsung got promotion, forgot the model liao, below $500 7kg can get free DVD player somemore lol!

if Sharp the holeless tub is what you are looking for, since you can't get daewoo.....can consider it lor, $500+ also for 7kg.

that's just the retail price I saw, if you pay by cash, sure can negotiate further, I'm expecting to pay just $400 or lesser for the Sharp :D

alice916, front load in general take at least double the time, that's one of the reason why my wife refuse to use front load, I actually prefer front load maybe just because my home has been using it since young. The sharp one takes about 45 mins to finish in average, according to the sales person. maybe leen can verify this :D

normally my load is not much. hb and my clothes only. i wash abt once or twice a week only.

i usually separate my clothes by white, light colour, dark colour and black (means all black and jeans) coz scare color run. and it takes abt 30mins to finish 1 load. but this is not a gd estimate as everyone of us hv different number of time so clothes changing.

eg. for 1 quit cover, it take only 30mins. i throw 1 queen size quit cover, 1 queen size fitted sheet, 3 pillow cases, 1 bolter case, it will take abt 50mins. hope its a gd estimate for you guz to gauge.

hi tingshen, most of the shops listed here is recommended by other forumers and their experience.

personally i go to the following shops:

3) Universal Union

4) Everjoint (ang mo kio)

5) GENOVA INDUSTRIES PTE LTD

6) Poh Joo Hardware

7) Goh Ah Bee (kovan city, near kovan mrt)

8) Hoe Kee Hardware

9) BUAN SENG HUAT ELECTRICAL & GAS DEALER

10) ETRONIN ELECTROMART

Blk 510, Bedok North Ave 2, #01-51

6444 7325

15) Federal Electronics Pte Ltd

Mega Discount Store

Katong Mall

normally my load is not much. hb and my clothes only. i wash abt once or twice a week only.

oh ya, forgot to add:

the whole street of jalan bersah and kelantan lane that side; adamas, chuan heng, etc.

all shopping centres shop, eg. harvey norman, best denki, etc.

gd walking exercise :D:P:D

isn't Genova the LUXURY toilet stuff?

forgot to add... go to imm and jurong also to source for things and see if these shop owners gd attitude or not... :)

like many shops, some things in genova is ex, some is having sales so still ok and i say this coz after comparing with some outside shops.

i gotten from them rain shower set and mixer. mixer vy ex leh. but hor, arino brand is china brand. so juz try lor... next time if spoil den change coz reno contractor able to get cheaper and after compare with other shop, decided to buy from them.

actually, i saw the brand i like vy much, grohne, i think its spell like that, its germany product. vy solid and gd. but price is ex so hb say cannot :):D:Dzz:P

coz going to get 2 sets rain shower, and my kitchen sink tap is those flexible type, all will be running on hot and cold water. so since like that, hv to budget it lor... boh bian :D

genova dun sell washer/fridge lah......hehe....

oh, u r refering to this... i tot u ask whether i go to all these shops or not ma :dunno::)

like my earlier post, my washing machine no problm so din go and check out and i dun nid a new fridge

i went to check out those electrical store for oven, hob, hood, air-con, look see look see other things like tv, browse thru washing machines thats all.. :good:

leen, tried calling everjoint they "counter-recommend" hitachi one as it's cheaper and not made in china woh.

is your Sharp made in China? I dunno if i shall really concern about MIC stuff....

Hi

Am slowly startin to look at the electrical stuff that i'll nid for my new home.. thot of trying a front load washer... went to Harvey over the weekend and a salesguy shared wif me sm info.. he said a front load uses only 1/3 of the water used in a topload washer.. but the catch is tat it takes abt 1.5 hr to wash ...?????

Are there any users of a front loader that can clarify this? :D If it really takes so long, twice the time taken for a normal wash in a top loader, it doesnt seem to make much sense to get a front load....

leen, tried calling everjoint they "counter-recommend" hitachi one as it's cheaper and not made in china woh.

is your Sharp made in China? I dunno if i shall really concern about MIC stuff....

no leh... mine jap made. but i got it 5years ago leh...

maybe you like to try ask around more? but i not surprise nowadays many things made in china.

for the current sharp washer price (which is a bit pricier now comparing with other brands), which i saw your post, it could be from jap.

so does it mean that other jap and continental washer going for $380+ onwards are also made in china?

better still, find the manufacturer phone from yellow page and call them up to ask so that you can clear your doubt.

what I am paying for, is the technologies, not where it is made of lah. Companies like Sharp and Hitachi, are quite strict on their QC one, just that I dunno if the standard is still there. See if anybody using the Sharp washer lor. For the price of $500, it's already cheaper than Panasonic liao lah.

just saw somebody bought this model for $460 at HongLiang about 3 months ago.....

Edited by tingshen

hi tingshen, den call them and check if the price still stand. and also do read up abt the seller credibility. if ok, and you are confident, den buy from them. its so much cheaper now. 5 years ago, my washer technology haven't come to AG ion or anything yet, juz holeless tub, and its so much more expensive.

for 5 years, no servicing, no maintneance (meaning calling sharp people to maintain it or any regular kind of maintenance procedures to follow), no breakdown = so no problem for me... but with so many new washer coming out, i wonder when can i change to a newer one? :D:P:D:lol::notti: