Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrslee07

Mr And Mrs Lee's Happy Home In The Making...

http://www.65daigou.com/

just cut and paste yr taobao link

and follow the instructions in english

Can any kind souls out there help/ have a step by step guide on the cheapest way to buy from tb?

My mandarin fail.. lol

Do I place the orders and pay for them in TB and put the shipping address as my own address and choose a forwarder function?

or

Do I place the orders and pay for them in TB and put the shipping address as the forwarded's warehouse/address?

the last option is to get forwarder to buy on my behalf but I understand that has extra charges.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can any kind souls out there help/ have a step by step guide on the cheapest way to buy from tb?

My mandarin fail.. lol

Do I place the orders and pay for them in TB and put the shipping address as my own address and choose a forwarder function?

or

Do I place the orders and pay for them in TB and put the shipping address as the forwarded's warehouse/address?

the last option is to get forwarder to buy on my behalf but I understand that has extra charges.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, you can check out my blog. Page 3 post 87 and 91. :lol:

thanks tanweiw. Daigou would be more expensive for my purchases. :)

thanks O11. That's what I needed. Seems like gotta get the Alipay account and send to Amcon. seems like cheapest option for me.

thanks tanweiw. Daigou would be more expensive for my purchases. :)

thanks O11. That's what I needed. Seems like gotta get the Alipay account and send to Amcon. seems like cheapest option for me.

Before proceeding, check again. I heard that Taobao now accept Nets at SGD1 per transaction.

If this is correct then you save even more from the exchange rate.

Updated

I had just tried, Nets is really accepted. Guess many buy on behalf is gonna suffer a dip soon.

Edited by OceanEleven

For smaller and cheaper items, it doesnt make sense to pay Amcon $10 for purchase for us....

But Alipay seems alittle complicated to me...

Will it be expensive to purchase using singapore credit card and then forward to Amcon warehouse?

3% surcharge of a cheap item like 100RMB is just 3RMB. Not so sure about how unfavorable is the exchange rate compared to using Peeka/Daigou though....

Before proceeding, check again. I heard that Taobao now accept Nets at SGD1 per transaction.

Updated

I had just tried, Nets is really accepted. Guess many buy on behalf is gonna suffer a dip soon.

Huh? how to use nets?

U mean type the Amcon warehouse address for the delivery place, click on the "purchase" button, and key in the string of numbers on the ATM card?

i'm excited!

You mean now can buy direct from Taobao, using NETS? So no agent (such as Peeka) at all? Who to liaise with about delivery details?

Updated

Digressing.... for more info on TB purchases, hubby aka mrlee08 will update separately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So updates on our home again. We've rectified fully the 2nd defect list which we submitted and everything has been checked and signed off. The supervisor in charge of our black was a really nice foreign worker and helped us arrange many rectification on the side in the unofficial way instead of going through the BSC office. That definitely helped to speed up the process for us! With that out of the way, it means that reno will be starting soon!

So hubby and I have decided that reno day 1 will be 11th June for us - as that's the day that aircon trunking has been arranged as well. So exciting! ID and his site supervisor have also been informed... looks like we're set to start things rolling very soon.

Over the weekend, hubby and I went over to Heritage @ Geylang to buy some outstanding items which we've been procrastinating to buy. So we went back to buy our Mayer oven, Delizia Tabla Cap hood and Joven 25L storage heater. All at the most competitive pricing which I've been offered so far. In fact, Heritage is having massive GSS sale right now! Most items at 40% off... it's really a good place to visit to buy your kitchen/bathroom items now! It will last all the way till end-June, so hurry! One thing though, the Delizia hood I had my eye on had unfortunately increased price by over $100!! Luckily we managed to get them to maintain the price which was offered to us previously (3 months ago) and they managed to do so. The thing I like about Heritage is that they will write down the prices offered to you and keep in record so that it is sort of in 'black and white'... this shows their sincerity in doing business with their customers. And it really sits well with us! We will be going back to buy some more items soon like toilet accessories and ceiling fan.

• Like 2

vx6Q9hK.jpg?1

Digressing.... for more info on TB purchases, hubby aka mrlee08 will update separately.

Some how I prefer a round down light as down light is fixed by cutting a hole in the false ceiling.

Round one dont need a perfect round to fix in but a square one needs a proper square to sit in, else misalignment might be pretty obvious.

And if the hole needs to be patch back, normally are done by plastering and likely not gonna hold properly as well.

I did consider the down lights with glass edges, looks classy and elegant but the thought of cleaning and dust collect puts me off. :bleah:

And yes, keep this thread clear of TB questions, Mrs Lee had issued ultimatum. :lol:

For folks interested to TB, I had updated a little on my blog.

• Like 1

Some how I prefer a round down light as down light is fixed by cutting a hole in the false ceiling.

Round one dont need a perfect round to fix in but a square one needs a proper square to sit in, else misalignment might be pretty obvious.

And if the hole needs to be patch back, normally are done by plastering and likely not gonna hold properly as well.

I did consider the down lights with glass edges, looks classy and elegant but the thought of cleaning and dust collect puts me off. :bleah:

And yes, keep this thread clear of TB questions, Mrs Lee had issued ultimatum. :lol:

For folks interested to TB, I had updated a little on my blog.

Lol... I meant my hubby will comment on TB questions separately... Since I'm noob to that side of things.

Interesting. Seems like different people do have different preferences and tastes... Never considered round downlights because simply do not like the look of it. So I guess to each his own :)

Lol... I meant my hubby will comment on TB questions separately... Since I'm noob to that side of things.

Interesting. Seems like different people do have different preferences and tastes... Never considered round downlights because simply do not like the look of it. So I guess to each his own :)

I support square downlights too! With the glass edges, its very nice ;)

• Like 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So updates on our home again. We've rectified fully the 2nd defect list which we submitted and everything has been checked and signed off. The supervisor in charge of our black was a really nice foreign worker and helped us arrange many rectification on the side in the unofficial way instead of going through the BSC office. That definitely helped to speed up the process for us! With that out of the way, it means that reno will be starting soon!

So hubby and I have decided that reno day 1 will be 11th June for us - as that's the day that aircon trunking has been arranged as well. So exciting! ID and his site supervisor have also been informed... looks like we're set to start things rolling very soon.

Over the weekend, hubby and I went over to Heritage @ Geylang to buy some outstanding items which we've been procrastinating to buy. So we went back to buy our Mayer oven, Delizia Tabla Cap hood and Joven 25L storage heater. All at the most competitive pricing which I've been offered so far. In fact, Heritage is having massive GSS sale right now! Most items at 40% off... it's really a good place to visit to buy your kitchen/bathroom items now! It will last all the way till end-June, so hurry! One thing though, the Delizia hood I had my eye on had unfortunately increased price by over $100!! Luckily we managed to get them to maintain the price which was offered to us previously (3 months ago) and they managed to do so. The thing I like about Heritage is that they will write down the prices offered to you and keep in record so that it is sort of in 'black and white'... this shows their sincerity in doing business with their customers. And it really sits well with us! We will be going back to buy some more items soon like toilet accessories and ceiling fan.

You are lucky, my rectification work on my flat is really bad especially on the windows, scratch and dents are poorly painted over so much so that I rather live with the scratch and dents, next round I am going to ask hdb direct for their advice.

You are lucky, my rectification work on my flat is really bad especially on the windows, scratch and dents are poorly painted over so much so that I rather live with the scratch and dents, next round I am going to ask hdb direct for their advice.

Yea indeed we are very lucky. Within 2/3 weeks whatever things (they can be considered minor stuff) are all rectified. Really lucky to have him as the block supervisor.

Hi all, we have a brand new Samsung TV to sell away if anyone's keen... reason being, my mum blessed us with another tv for house warming gift.... so now we have 2 on our hands!

Brand New in Box, Samsung SMART 3D LED TV, 55F7100. This is a medium-high end model of SMART TVs by Samsung. Bought it at $2999, selling now at $2.3k (negotiable further for serious buyers). If you see this model in Best Denki/Harvey Norman/Courts, it's selling way above this special price from us. Drop me a PM if you are keen please, thanks... first come first served.