Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can share your contractor's quotation and contact details? i love your feat wall!

Hi my contractor is Mr K from H2O Interior Renovation, 9022 2321. You can find quite a number of his projects on renotalk and i'd say that majority of these have the craftbrick wall. haha. I'm spending about 27k. :)

you got Mr K from H20??? he is very busy man sia... heard he is really got. Appointment with him just for discussion have to push till Jul for me...

• Like 1

you got Mr K from H20??? he is very busy man sia... heard he is really got. Appointment with him just for discussion have to push till Jul for me...

yup you're right. he's a busy man haha. i had to wait over a month for my first meet up with him too. i wasn't in a rush so i was ok with it. have to be quite patient throughout reno too.. haha he takes a bit longer than other IDs/contractors.

hi lemoncandy,

Can share Mr.K contact with me?

Will it be too earlier for me to contact him now if my key collection is in Sep'14?

9022 2321. i'm not sure, you can try! :)

it can go wherever electric storage heaters are meant to go. for my BTO, that place was the common bathroom where the concealed pipes were all done up, so that's where my multipoint heater went :) it's not very unsightly i guess. it's slightly fatter than an instant heater, and has a couple of short pipes running out of it, but that's it. what you see is what you get. some plumbers use metal pipes, mine used flexible hose. the plumber who installed for me added a tap so in case any leakages happen i can turn it off right there instead of cutting off the water mains.

Aha, this is like a replacement for those who avoid storage heater, like instant heater but prefer the hidden aspect of storage heater...nice!

Too bad, I converted to storage heater. =)

Was wondering if you have done "wash white white" (chemical wash) already? Lollll

Btw, did u opt for Blum drawers besides for your kitchen huh?

Was wondering if you have done "wash white white" (chemical wash) already? Lollll

Btw, did u opt for Blum drawers besides for your kitchen huh?

haha no where near chemical wash! went up to the new place last night cos mr k asked me to go see smth to give him go ahead and pick up quartz samples... and i was shocked that my carpentry was up! :jawdrop: i didn't expect it at all cos i kept reminding him to tell me when he was going to do carpentry... and he didn't specifically say anything about it AT ALL. surprise of my life...... hahaha but very good surprise la.

i only opted for blum in the kitchen. the rest are not blum but are fully extending! didn't expect this either so i'm very pleased :) :)

will upload pix in a while!

Edited by lemoncandy

14244864995_25bda17499.jpg

our hood is 80cm away from the table top so we (or actually just me, hubby still too tall haha) won't bump our heads on it while cooking. for this fujioh the recommended installation height is 70-80cm. mr k warned me that 80cm is taller than usual, and that he installed many fujioh hoods at 70-75cm before with no problems, but i was quite insistent la so he adjusted the carpentry to accommodate my stubbornness :P :P hehe.

14241570651_16427b0838.jpg

another view with our philips ceiling light reflected in the glossy top cabinets :)

14244557904_3e0bbe9eb8.jpg

blum drawers :) we are using all blum drawers for lower cabinets, except under the sink.

14221719206_cac6a54074.jpg

top cabinets with soft closing.

14241570411_be06a9e758.jpg

and the dry side of the kitchen with the breakfast nook.

14058224309_b95aef6489.jpg

the shoe cabinet that hubby designed! :) :)

14244864445_20f6e2ff2b.jpg

and the interior with adjustable shelving. drawers for the bench area.

14058281157_c3be45b0dd.jpg

sanded and vanished raw plywood frame for the passageway :)

14221718166_36ee73c242.jpg

master bedroom wardrobe. the doors are an off-white linen-textured laminate that i loveee.

14265042363_4da54c2b94.jpg

my side of the wardrobe.

14242657212_47bf07d278.jpg

and hubby's side!

• Like 1

Hi

May i check how much does the cabinet interior laminate costs ?

Thanks

hi, I don't have a breakdown as it is lumped tgt with my carpentry quote. sorry I can't help!

Kitchen appliances

fx_900.png

Fujioh FX-900 hood -- our very first plan was to do away with the hood. my mum in law as one now but it doesn't do its job well so she contends with mopping the kitchen floor each time after she cooks. however, after considering the layout, we realised that unless we cook in a completely closed-off kitchen, fumes will still reach the clothes hanging in the service yard. suffocating in belachan fumes doesn't sound fun, so we decided to get a hood again. did my research and found the fujioh. functionality > aesthetics any day. hope it works as well as advertised!

MCSA030169_HBN331E2_def.jpg?AntiCropWidt

Bosch HBN331E2J built in oven -- the standard entry level oven from Bosch. i used this oven at my own place before moving over to my husband's place. i like it, it works fine for me (i used to bake quite regularly), and i'm not willing to spend any more money than what i'm already paying for this Bosch, so we got the same one for our new place. :)

small.gif

Tecno T22TGSV 2-burner glass hob -- we were looking for a two burner glass hob with no brand in mind. the lady at the electrical shop where we bought all our electronics recommended this and we said ok (didn't do any research). got the safety valve version, especially because our kitchen is windy. bonus is this comes in white glass (can choose from 5 colours or smth)! can match our sparkly white quartz counter top :P :P

365L_GBK.JPG

Hitachi R-SG37BPS 3-door fridge -- due to the size of the kitchen (i.e. very small), i didn't want to get an oversized fridge. i loved the 60cm fridges the japanese brands were making, but most of them had a million doors and cost an arm and a leg. we also wanted a bottom freezer. AND we also preferred a separate veggie bin. hunting for the perfect fridge was almost impossible.... until we chanced upon this Hitachi at Harvey Norman! Courts didn't carry it. went back to HN almost every weekend for several weeks to keep looking at it until we were sure this is the one. we finally got one in black (not from HN though.... haha). so happy!

Edited by lemoncandy