Sign in to follow this  
asychanbaby

Our Resort Style Home 5-Room Jurong West

Potpourri and a floor vase

14244554824_abbef81824_c.jpgSAM_0630 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14221722186_8b99142f6f_c.jpgSAM_0629 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

New bedsheet for brother's room

14244915675_d1604e3c49_c.jpgSAM_0621 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Framed up my leftover wallpaper to be put on the wall opposite dining room feature wall :)

14221700356_6290cbf53a_c.jpgSAM_0632 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

And on top of our shoe rack :)

14058304849_758b2d8e01_c.jpgSAM_0616 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The whole reno is progressing very well and it seems quite good worksmanship. :good:

Nice earthly tones feel of the living room

The whole reno is progressing very well and it seems quite good worksmanship. :good:

Nice earthly tones feel of the living room

Hehe , thanks Songz, yeah I was indeed aiming for that kind of look :)

Hey guys, since many of you have been asking me where to get the wallpaper, I will post here the link of all my wallpaper and bird cage lamp.

1. bedroom 1 wallpaper vintage bricks

http://www.theupperroom.sg/home/44-vintage-bricks.html

2. bedroom 2 wallpaper buzzing city

http://www.theupperroom.sg/industrial-charm/24-buzzing-city.html?search_query=buzzing+city&results=1

3. MBR peaceful elegance

http://www.theupperroom.sg/home/33-peaceful-elegance.html?search_query=peaceful+elegance&results=1

4. Living room Zen wall- stony grey

http://www.theupperroom.sg/back-to-nature/15-zen-wall.html?search_query=zen+wall&results=1

5. Dining room wall - perfect curves-rainbow

http://www.theupperroom.sg/home/27-perfect-curves.html?search_query=perfect+curves&results=1

6. bird cage lamp

http://www.theupperroom.sg/bird-cage-lamp/19-bird-cage-lamp-13-w-led-bulb.html

taadaaa~~~

Nice wallpaper is the price including of paste the wall paper and installation or how many for the service any advise thank :)

Hi tarzanboy, nope. the price is only for the product. I engaged the wallpaper installer that is referred on the website. He charged around 80/roll. but that is because I used a lot of rolls. the guy say the price depends on how many rolls we install.

After moving partially into the house for some time and everyday different contractor keep coming to my house to do touch up here this and that, I get really exhausted and disturbed. Firstly,I cannot go anywhere. Secondly, my ID seems to wash his hands off our house because we are at home and we can tell the contractor ourselves. Thirdly, since we kind of partially moved into the house the ID is taking his own sweet time to finish up the rest of the house. our kitchen carpentry has been delayed for one week now! Forthly, everyday I have to clean the house for more than three times since the house is super dusty everytime people do something. I seriously think the co-ordination is super off. We should do touch up skirting first before moving in the furnitures right? but because we were not told properly all the timing is off and many things cannot be done. even the paint touch-ups were disturbed because my ID sent his painting guys first before plastering. seriously how weird is that?! I am super pissed right now! Do all IDs have problem with punctuality or is it just mine??

Enough ranting, this is what the plumbers have done yesterday

14255332981_464ebfedae_z.jpgSAM_0642 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14072011819_e3b22a6ee8_z.jpgSAM_0640 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14258683945_524887c7f0_z.jpgSAM_0638 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Glad that we bought this accessories at tradehub 21 since the colour really match our overall toilet and the price is so much better than what our ID quoted us :) they also have good after sales service ^^

Next is the kitchen carpentry. There are 2 doors that were too small and therefore needs to be redone. For the records our ID promised us that the whole kitchen carpentry with the solid surface top will be done by last monday and now is already the next sunday yet the cabinets are not totally up yet. All my kitchen things are all piled up in the bomb shelter and we can't use microwave or fridge or anything properly this is getting me super madddddddd

14258633475_6a695746cf_z.jpgSAM_0646 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Lord please help me now before I go crazyy~~~

After moving partially into the house for some time and everyday different contractor keep coming to my house to do touch up here this and that, I get really exhausted and disturbed. Firstly,I cannot go anywhere. Secondly, my ID seems to wash his hands off our house because we are at home and we can tell the contractor ourselves. Thirdly, since we kind of partially moved into the house the ID is taking his own sweet time to finish up the rest of the house. our kitchen carpentry has been delayed for one week now! Forthly, everyday I have to clean the house for more than three times since the house is super dusty everytime people do something. I seriously think the co-ordination is super off. We should do touch up skirting first before moving in the furnitures right? but because we were not told properly all the timing is off and many things cannot be done. even the paint touch-ups were disturbed because my ID sent his painting guys first before plastering. seriously how weird is that?! I am super pissed right now! Do all IDs have problem with punctuality or is it just mine??

If you have made full payment, then you have no leverage against him.

Else inform him the discontent and sort out a schedule and plan.

If you have made full payment, then you have no leverage against him.

Else inform him the discontent and sort out a schedule and plan.

Well, we haven't made full payment yet and I did inform them the discontent and asked them to schedule a plan. but they always have new excuses that sometimes I feel they are quite cunning. Today the painter came to touch up but the painter saw that those things need to be plastered first so the painter called him. And he told the painter dont need to plaster just paint thicker. And when I asked him about it he was like 'of course need to plaster, how to just paint like that?' very contradicting right? haizz

Hi Charisluv,

I got it from theupperroom.sg. The online shop is opening up soon but I get to choose before it's opened because I know the owner. So far in Singapore they sell the cheapest korean and italian wallpaper. They sell one big roll about 100+ only, and they have ready stock. I tried to source around before and the cheapest they sell about 300 per roll. You can check it out at this link once it's launched: www.theupperroom.sg

Hi thanks for your reply.

How was the quality of the wallpaper? as i am still thinking to get from Wall Story or not...

Hi thanks for your reply.

How was the quality of the wallpaper? as i am still thinking to get from Wall Story or not...

I went to wallstory and checked out too before buying this from what I see the quality is totally the same. Even the catalogue they use is the same. Actually what I heard the one that makes your wallpaper lasting or not is during the installation. I hired this wallpaper installer Tony-96936789. They provide after sale service too and they dont seem to be short of people. 3 of them came to paste 6 rolls of wallpaper to my house and their workmanship is not bad :)

Finally, my kitchen is done!

14299956221_30e50a8c04.jpgSAM_0670 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14323596253_6e0b3da0db.jpgSAM_0662 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

and a little me corner I seriously need another bar stool, that one is too low!:)

14301435292_b6eeaf3e72.jpgSAM_0668 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14116739710_d670d3e4a1.jpgSAM_0667 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

washing machine and dryer stacked! Electrolux service is really great and both the washing machine and dryer work really well :) Love it!!

14323640913_2d167b8af7.jpgSAM_0648 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr