Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

Went to see tonight in anticipation. The tiles are up and we are pretty satisfied. Heng ar, things turn out well. Thanks to the tiler. Haha

gallery_59873_7_70536.jpg

gallery_59873_7_169077.jpg

The false ceiling materials are here! So far things are keep moving. Shiok!

gallery_59873_7_8200.jpg

gallery_59873_7_475002.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Looking great, It's so good to be able to see the progress of the renovation!

For me it was only the before followed by the after. kinda wish I had the chance to be there all along for my Reno progress.. 😋

Looking great, It's so good to be able to see the progress of the renovation!

For me it was only the before followed by the after. kinda wish I had the chance to be there all along for my Reno progress..

The smooth progress is mainly cos of seeing your T-blog and you introducing the ID to us. Thanks again.

For your reno, at least everything is quite smooth and goes well.

How's your furnishing going? That's another exciting part cos it will really add character to the place.

Met up with ID at our place to finalize the paintings for the house. After that he gave us a ride back home. So shiok! Haha

The fridge base tiling is done!

gallery_59873_7_413172.jpg

The tiling for the MBR toilet edge

gallery_59873_7_555154.jpg

After the kerb is constructed at both toilets, we realized that the common toilet has a ponding issue. So asked the ID to drill a small opening at the kerb to allow the water to flow to the drainage hole. Like the kitchen, the tiler also sealed the entrance to the toilet.

gallery_59873_7_453660.jpg

gallery_59873_7_337665.jpg

Coming week, the false ceiling will be up follow by painting. :)

Hi xiejooo7,

I would like to know more about your id and quotation. Could you send me the details @ tohleeching@gmail.com? Thanks!

Hi xiejooo7,

I would like to know more about your id and quotation. Could you send me the details @ tohleeching@gmail.com? Thanks!

Hi Xiejooo7,

Could you pm your ID and quote to hockbeechong@yahoo.com.sg please ? Thanks

Pmed!

Hi there sorry to leave you a message throught this thread. Just wanted to ask if your ID ask you to pay additional $$ for the tiles for the kitchen base,washing machine base and showerscreen base? :)

Hi there sorry to leave you a message throught this thread. Just wanted to ask if your ID ask you to pay additional $$ for the tiles for the kitchen base,washing machine base and showerscreen base? :)

Hi stitch85, creation of these bases are included in the quotation. The quotation doesn't have a separate costing for tiles of these bases. However the ID didn't request for additional money for tiles.

Hi stitch85, creation of these bases are included in the quotation. The quotation doesn't have a separate costing for tiles of these bases. However the ID didn't request for additional money for tiles.

Thank you for your reply! :)

The quotation for the masonary works is for the tiles to construct kitchen cabinet,fridge base and washing machine base right? My ID is charging me additional for the tiles to buy from HDB to build the kitchen cabinet base,fridge base and washing machine base. :(

And your ID got quote you for the haulage fee too? Don;t mind to share how much is your cost of it? :)

Haulage and disposal fee is stated as "included" in my quotation.

Think it is not really fair to do a like for like comparison for the items individually. Maybe u can look at the quotation as a whole.

Haulage and disposal fee is stated as "included" in my quotation.

Think it is not really fair to do a like for like comparison for the items individually. Maybe u can look at the quotation as a whole.

Sorry to have ask you. Just wanted a rough guide on how much would the range be for ID to quote for Haulage and disposal fee. If you are not able to disclose the actual amount then a estimate amount would do too. :)

As for the quotation, isit quoted under masonary works for the your kitchen cabinet,fridge base and washing machine base? :)

Sorry to have ask you. Just wanted a rough guide on how much would the range be for ID to quote for Haulage and disposal fee. If you are not able to disclose the actual amount then a estimate amount would do too. :)

As for the quotation, isit quoted under masonary works for the your kitchen cabinet,fridge base and washing machine base? :)

No problem. for my quotation, it is foc, It just states "included"

It is under demolition and wetwork category, same category for fridge and washing machine base

Hope above will help :)

No problem. for my quotation, it is foc, It just states "included"

It is under demolition and wetwork category, same category for fridge and washing machine base

Hope above will help :)

Thank you so much! :)

Btw Can you share with me your quotation if possible? :) Drop me an PM? :)