Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

Good thing about concrete base is more lasting and stable, also not afraid of water sipping into wood.

However like what you said, it comes with a price.

Think it is more as buying an xin. Realized that in another two units of my friends' houses, they didn't use concrete base and the sink and stove area still working fine after 10 plus years

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, can pm me where did you get this dining set and price? thx!

gallery_59873_360_421171.png

The set above is based on promo price of 1505 inclusive of the 55 bucks delivery charge

Hi Xiej0007, can you PM me your ID?

Same here, i planned to hav an oil paint in my living room and spent 6months painting it. Ready to put up on my upcoming nest, hopefully by end of this year I can get my keys =)

• Like 1

Hi Xiej0007, can you PM me your ID?

Same here, i planned to hav an oil paint in my living room and spent 6months painting it. Ready to put up on my upcoming nest, hopefully by end of this year I can get my keys =)

I just pmed you the ID contact.

Will be so cool to hang own painting.

Hi Xiej0007, may i know who ur id or who do up the tiling? Like the way they protect n handle with care.. kindly pm or send to me at vieracmx@live.com

Hi Xiej0007, may i know who ur id or who do up the tiling? Like the way they protect n handle with care.. kindly pm or send to me at vieracmx@live.com

Hi vieracmx, just pmed you the ID contact

The aircon is done within half a day. Quite fast!

gallery_59873_8_156885.jpg

The aircon in living room

gallery_59873_8_224920.jpg

Connect to bedroom 1

gallery_59873_8_205756.jpg

Bedroom 2

gallery_59873_8_8840.jpg

Connection to MBR

gallery_59873_8_302946.jpg

MBR trunking to outside.

The common bedrooms carpentry will be built to cover the aircon trunking. Finger crossed that there wont be leaking within next 15 years.

Edited by Xiej0007

Meet up with ID just now at my house downstairs from 9pm plus till 10pm plus.

Didn't want to discuss at my house cos preferred to have a controlled discussion without too many opinions from my family.

Then we realized that there is no table downstairs, so we just place the laptop and material at the small bench, squatted down infront of it and discussed. Haha...

Finalized the kitchen carpentry laminate and the configuration. Didn't know that the discussion will take one hour plus. Was surprised that time can pass so fast.

The ID also advised us not to get the toilet accessories package as the outer layer can peel off quite easily. Just spend more on toilet accessories to get decent stainless steel stuff.

Seems like everything is finalized and the ID can just proceed to finish most of the work. Thumbz up!

Hi Xiej0007,

quick question..about your aircons...how much did it cost you?

got your ID to source them or u got them yourself?

did u paint first then fixed the aircons or the other way round?

Cheers!

Hi Xiej0007,

quick question..about your aircons...how much did it cost you?

got your ID to source them or u got them yourself?

did u paint first then fixed the aircons or the other way round?

Cheers!

The aircons system 4 costs 3.9k, is part of the quotation from ID. Think if u get from mega discount store, around same price

Our house fixed the aircons first then paint. Cos need to do false ceiling and also paint the trunking

You gg to coordinate the subcons yourself?

Do your regular service every 6 mths for your AirCon should be fine.

Hopefully this will prevent leaking. My wife is quite worried about building carpentry over the trunks. Thanks!

more or less i know what we gonna do.

it will be quite minimal..

we got our own paints..so that's why i was asking u..fix air-cons then paint or the other way round.

the thought of coordinating the work among the various subcontractors can be quite daunting..i've done it before..oh well..

The aircons system 4 costs 3.9k, is part of the quotation from ID. Think if u get from mega discount store, around same price

Our house fixed the aircons first then paint. Cos need to do false ceiling and also paint the trunking

You gg to coordinate the subcons yourself?