Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

Hi DarkWingZ,

I'd purchased the same sony tv, 55W904A, now pending for delivery. Can you let advise what is the "T" item on top of your TV ? The bracket (brand Sanus) come from Sony ? Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Really nicely done up :)

Love the deco on top of the cabinet! Can share where did you buy the alphabets from? Thks!

Haha my wife did the arrangement. I order from my signage contractor (customise) in the end he gave it free for me =x haha... if interested i can help asking him for a price?

Hi DarkWingZ,

I'd purchased the same sony tv, 55W904A, now pending for delivery. Can you let advise what is the "T" item on top of your TV ? The bracket (brand Sanus) come from Sony ? Thanks

hi cjsaya, I purchase the TV from Courts and the sale person told me include free wall mount installation. that time i nv ask much on what kind of brucket but it came with Sanus. the "T" item i squeeze it from the saleman due to the price $3xxx (squeeze him to give me more freebie. Can't manage to get a blu ray player =( ) it is actually a camera which i find it quite useless.

t2dk.jpg

As we decided to go keyless, we will be installing digital lock for wooden door.

And for metal door, we gotten this master lock. It allow you to set up 4 combination consider of up, down, left and right.

btw i like to update fellow ppl, that this lock CANNOT be used for HDB metal gate =(

Sorry if i have cause any unnecessary purchase; as we wanted to kept the lock till move in then use hence we din try out till recently. cannot fully lock =( we have to think of else where to use the lock.....

Can pm me the electrical works prices? I'm especially curious to know the price to pull those concealed light points in ur bedroom and living room ... thanx

Er.... actually i am waiting for my contractor to invoice me the price =x they proceed with the works before coming out a quote =D but roughly he gave an estimated price of < $1,500.

wm87.jpg

Ya i hack and eat in the space of bedroom 2 for my wardrobe~ :)

:good::good::good:

I love your living room. Look so cozy!

Flooring looks great too.

The rocking chair look ultra comfy.

How much did u pay for the flooring & the bed frame?

U hack into your bedroom2 to do your MBR wardrobe? Can show your full wardrobe view?

Look forward to your kitchen too!

Finallllllllyyyyy u update. :notti::notti::notti:

Oh ok... is it common to let the contractor proceed with the work without confirming the quote? Let me know once u have it ok? Thank u

For mine I did change some of the stuff thus I believe its ok and norm in the market for it to happen.

However there must be establish trust between customer and contractor of cause ...

a must hv for scandinavian theme - craftbrick!! We purchase the craftstone from neighbour country and ask contractor to lay. Budget cut down by 30% - 50% =D

Hi Darkwingz, was it a feat trying to get craftbricks from Msia? In terms of sales, transport etc? Can pm me the contact pls! :)

Some other purchases....

82vn.jpg

Wanted to get haiku fan but it is way too expensive.

Hence we go for Crestar Swift Air for living room... Although price is abit high if compare to Fanco/ KDK but the wind really strong.

jgin.jpg

Crestar Icol series for 3 rooms =)

Blanco Sink from Hoe Kee!

Hi Darkwingz,

MAy i ask, how is the performance for the fan so far? Is it noisy? and how is the wind?

Oh ok... is it common to let the contractor proceed with the work without confirming the quote? Let me know once u have it ok? Thank u

if u feel comfortable with the contractor/ID i guess is okay to do so ba... but of course at least get a rough quote how much it will cost. My ID passed me a price list and we count the number of point/lighting we need/want to do and multiple by unit rate to get a rough guide on the total cost. Then i get another contractor and went through the same items and he quote me lesser den my ID so i just ask him to proceed. there's always someone lowest than the other but it is quite a tiring process to source one by one. as long as there's a bit of saving(100 and above not few dollar different) i am fine with it

Hi Darkwingz, was it a feat trying to get craftbricks from Msia? In terms of sales, transport etc? Can pm me the contact pls! :)

pm u =)

Hi Darkwingz,

MAy i ask, how is the performance for the fan so far? Is it noisy? and how is the wind?

my wife and i were satisfy with the fan. but the coverage areas not as big as we tot.... overall can feel the air blowing~ initially there is sound coming out but we call crestar and they send guy down to inspect and do adjustment. After that no more noise problem....

Hi DarkWingz, i am also doing almost the same concept as yours using bricks. Getting bricks from JB.

By the way, can you pm where did you get your window blinds?