Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Roz

4 Year Old Sleeping Issues, Bed Placement Conundrum (I'm A Novice!)

Hey everyone! Its very refreshing to see an active Feng Shui forum!

My 4 year old son doesn't sleep well. He has epilepsy, is on (but coming off) medication that causes sleep problems. He's also on an Atkin's like diet that is stops his seizures (woo-hoo!), this diet too is known to cause sleep issues. We use melatonin but it does not work well.

I'm trying all possible avenues to give him a better chance at sleeping! I was just considering how changing his room around might help and realized that I totally haven't applied any feng shui in his room.

I've been reading some online blogs about bed placement and I have a conundrum. What is most important?

1) Having bed that is grounded on both sides with a nightstand and/or open on both sides so the bed can have better chi flow? (His is up against a wall right now.)

2) Not have a window behind his head?

3) Having the bed in the commanding position away from the door?

Currently the bed is in the knowledge/wisdom area, first thing to the left when you walk in the room. If I rearrange his bed into the power/wealth area I get #2 & #3, but then cannot do #1. And then if I do #2 & #3 the wall that his bed is up against has a window in it. That seems unsafe since he's four and loves to jump on his bed :)

What would cures could I apply for not having that #1 flow of energy and #3 being in the commanding position? After feeling the energy in his room, I feel like #1 is probably our biggest problem. But again, if I move the bed to be open on both sides, there will be a window behind his head.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Roz

Edited by Roz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Aiyo, you son so poor thing.......you put out a question here, if people answer, sure got many different views hor. Son's health don't experiment.....should get a fsm to recommend for you. Now health is more important hor.....still talk about power/ wealthzzzzz???

Your those #2#3 are flying starzzz?

You can feel the energy in his room?

Aiyo, you son so poor thing.......you put out a question here, if people answer, sure got many different views hor. Son's health don't experiment.....should get a fsm to recommend for you. Now health is more important hor.....still talk about power/ wealthzzzzz???

Your those #2#3 are flying starzzz?

You can feel the energy in his room?

Ya lor.

Novice (so-called) and his #2 #3.

Oops!

Avoid flashing screens like video/TV/game please - not to agitate 'spikes' or uncontrollable 'discharges' within brain.

Cultivate 'slow moving', 'deep breathing' habits/hobbies - good for his whole life.

Too many minor seizures lead to major seizure.

Major seizure = shutdown of brain.

Too many shutdown/reset causes brain fragmentation.

Medicine suppresses brain discharges = affects mood in long run. Sudden stoppage causes side effect.

Cultivate 'right' habits, gradually reduce dosage....

Teach him 'deep breathing' skills when minor seizures recur (heart beat increases).

Any bed/location you can sleep well, he will sleep well too.

Thanks everyone for your comments. His seizures are controlled right now, he hasn't had one for almost a year now.

I'm not sure if they are flying stars! I don't know much.

When I lay down in his bed, I definitely feel a crowded energy from the wall to the right.