Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yuooli9

Greek Inspired Beach Home In Woodlands

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Went to our new house to receive the arrival of the sofa. And also to take the pics of the glass wall and glass door. Here are the pics.

Brick Wall/ Glass wall

20150206_200141_zpsf6b00598.jpg

Glass Door

20150206_200158_zps7750b124.jpg

Edited by Yuooli9

Hi

May I check what's the wood materials in all your cabinets ?

Alan mentioned S3 , I don't know what's that.

Thanks

Err.. I also dont know what materials they use. For the laminate, we just choose from the catalogue that Alan gave us... For the shoe cabinets and tv console which we want them with round edges, Ah Tan told us that we can only choose those with "stars" indicated, as those are the laminates that can bend.

Hello :) i am your neighbour next door... Very nice place you have :) See you soon...

?? Hi!! :lol: What a surprise!! haha. Din expect to be recognised like that. lol.

You have a great scandi house too!

Yup, see you soon!! :seeya:

Edited by Yuooli9

Hi nicks,

I guess you can still go the Evorich showroom and take a look first. Maybe I was just unlucky. Actually that time when we went to the showroom, we met a nice guy, James, who introduced the different floorings to us. But we did not sign the flooring on the spot. Instead, we signed it with Kenneth at the Expo fair and encountered the bad experience... If you want, you can try looking for James in the showroom. hmm.. if not, i think other t-bloggers, such as ocean eleven, have taken other brands of vinyl flooring which is cheaper too. You can go to his blog to take a look.

for the basin cabinet, I got Peeka to buy for me. I was told that Peeka charges by volume and not by weight. That time I got Peeka is because I did not know how to go about buying it directly from Taobao as this basin cabinet only go by 物流 and not 快递。I think if you buy directly from Taobao will be cheaper. So ended up including the shipping and delivery cost me about $400+ which is almost the same as basin cabinets sold in Singapore. But since I cant find such design in Singapore, i think it is still worth it. For the packaging and all, it is dependant on the Taobao seller. For my basin cabinet, it was very securely packaged in boxes with wooden crates. Everything was intact without any cracks or chip off, even the mirror on the mirror cabinet in my master toilet is still in one piece. :thumbs up:

Hi yuooli9, thanks for your insight into this! Appreciate it. Me and partner think that there are more designs and choices on taobao as well. And they come as a set! With the mirror and all.

Your home looks awesome now! :)))

Our sofa has arrived!

20150206_212919_zps7f5465cd.jpg

How much is that sofa? $890?

Are those washable covers or can only use damp cloth to clean and maintain?

Any feedbacks on that sofa?

How much is that sofa? $890?

Are those washable covers or can only use damp cloth to clean and maintain?

Any feedbacks on that sofa?

yes. it is bought at $890 at Mondi, IMM. only the back and seat cushions have removable covers.

The sofa is quite comfy. not too hard nor soft. cant give much feedbacks cos we havent moved in yet...