Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenest

Sengkang Residents

moved in last year.

Going to Fernvale eh?

To be near your mum?

icic~

ya we're taking our own flat in fernvale grove but only 3 room.. wanna start to be indepedent by living on our own.. as both of us are in our early 20s so taking 3 room = not so big burden, good start? hee..

Nahx.. my mum is downgrading from 5 room flat as 3 out of her 4 daughters married off liaox.. =D

And she moving out of SK to either whampoa or potong pasir? =(

older than u ....I GUESS .... :dunno:

maybe more than 1 hr .... then my buttock will be more flat liao ...

what a answer.... LOLs!

i think total journey is more than an hour but from interchange to TPY vary from 45 - 55mins? I always play games / listen to music.. like that time passed faster... LOLx!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
icic~

ya we're taking our own flat in fernvale grove but only 3 room.. wanna start to be indepedent by living on our own.. as both of us are in our early 20s so taking 3 room = not so big burden, good start? hee..

Nahx.. my mum is downgrading from 5 room flat as 3 out of her 4 daughters married off liaox.. =D

what a answer.... LOLs!

i think total journey is more than an hour but from interchange to TPY vary from 45 - 55mins? I always play games / listen to music.. like that time passed faster... LOLx!

:dunno:

8|

icic~

what a answer.... LOLs!

aint you worried that by the time you guys want to upgrade, the flat will be too exp by then (btw i notice most of the time, property value increase faster than our salary grows 8| )

for long journey like that = listen music and ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz :dunno:

8|

:(

cover yr jaw~~ drop till very jialat liaox! :dunno:

aint you worried that by the time you guys want to upgrade, the flat will be too exp by then (btw i notice most of the time, property value increase faster than our salary grows :P )

for long journey like that = listen music and ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz :(

Nah~ dun think we will upgrade any sooner than 10 year time.. 3 room seem good enough for us.. Actually for our pay now we could afford 4 room but we rather have better stuffs @ home den space.. Anyway I think all this depend on individual bahx.. For us.. House is a cosy roof for us to stay in.. shelter us from the rain.. We dun need a big one.. Car is only a transport.. No need to buy super good one too.. I agreed property value increased faster.. but if not because mine pay had increased 35% and Hubby had increased 20%.. dun think we will even plan to buy flat so fast... =D

cover yr jaw~~ drop till very jialat liaox! :dunno:

Nah~ dun think we will upgrade any sooner than 10 year time.. 3 room seem good enough for us.. Actually for our pay now we could afford 4 room but we rather have better stuffs @ home den space.. Anyway I think all this depend on individual bahx.. For us.. House is a cosy roof for us to stay in.. shelter us from the rain.. We dun need a big one.. Car is only a transport.. No need to buy super good one too.. I agreed property value increased faster.. but if not because mine pay had increased 35% and Hubby had increased 20%.. dun think we will even plan to buy flat so fast... =D

yes... how big the car or house it is up to individual ...and most impt so long within the couple ability and comfort zone can already :(

35% + 20% 8| so good...

both your companies need add'l staff or not :(

yes... how big the car or house it is up to individual ...and most impt so long within the couple ability and comfort zone can already :(

35% + 20% :dunno: so good...

both your companies need add'l staff or not 8|

yah~ i admit when i see pple stay 4 room & above.. I'm envy.. But my son expenses is pretty high as he is in pte K1 now.. So 3 room seem enough le.. Eversince I'm young, I have been staying in 4 & 5 room and old flat de this kind of flat is really bigger than new flat now.. But I believe as long as 1 family stay together happily.. no matter how big or small the place is doesn't really matter.. Aiyah.. dun see percentage like alot.. Our combined is only around 4k+.. now saving almost 1/3 every month so when our flat arrived den wun so hard.. =)

yah~ i admit when i see pple stay 4 room & above.. I'm envy.. But my son expenses is pretty high as he is in pte K1 now.. So 3 room seem enough le.. Eversince I'm young, I have been staying in 4 & 5 room and old flat de this kind of flat is really bigger than new flat now.. But I believe as long as 1 family stay together happily.. no matter how big or small the place is doesn't really matter.. Aiyah.. dun see percentage like alot.. Our combined is only around 4k+.. now saving almost 1/3 every month so when our flat arrived den wun so hard.. =)

yah agreed Kids are high maintainence being :(

and old flat are much bigger than new flats.....

and so long the whole family are happy together...

anywhere also no problem 8|

of course must see the percentage :( cos that percentage applies across the board

for everyone in the company regardless how much your base salary is :dunno:

when will your house be ready ? i just went to hdb website to see... very nice :P

better than standard flat

Edited by zeny

cover yr jaw~~ drop till very jialat liaox! :notti:

My jaw still not closed yet ...

all because of you ...

Got IT job available for me or not ?

yah agreed Kids are high maintainence being :(

and old flat are much bigger than new flats.....

and so long the whole family are happy together...

anywhere also no problem :)

of course must see the percentage :) cos that percentage applies across the board

for everyone in the company regardless how much your base salary is :notti:

when will your house be ready ? i just went to hdb website to see... very nice :~

better than standard flat

ya nowaday kid expenses can be real high.. for his sch fee & transport is already 600+ this excluded meal, clothing, toys & etc.. *faintz*

PCD is on 1Q of 2008.. When I apply HDB mentioned it on Feb 2010.. But the building already up now & painting.. Think they doing the inner part now... HDB webby still can see Fernvale Grove? Muz search wor.. Cos think the main webby only showing Fernvale Vista now.. Mine oso standard flat lai de~ =D

35%+20% is still an increased :~

:help: yah.. and the amount quite enough for us.. so we can save faster... =D

My jaw still not closed yet ...

all because of you ...

Got IT job available for me or not ?

dun like tat say lah~ i'm in the shipping trade.. okok stop the 35% & 20% ok~ :notti:

ya nowaday kid expenses can be real high.. for his sch fee & transport is already 600+ this excluded meal, clothing, toys & etc.. *faintz*

PCD is on 1Q of 2008.. When I apply HDB mentioned it on Feb 2010.. But the building already up now & painting.. Think they doing the inner part now... HDB webby still can see Fernvale Grove? Muz search wor.. Cos think the main webby only showing Fernvale Vista now.. Mine oso standard flat lai de~ =D

:rofl: yah.. and the amount quite enough for us.. so we can save faster... =D

dun like tat say lah~ i'm in the shipping trade.. okok stop the 35% & 20% ok~ :)

he go private school :bleah: else why so exp one :notti:

oops...i din noe there is fernvale grove :P think the one i saw is BTO one... fernvale vista :~

shipping trade good leh .... and no one will forget that 35% + 20% increment one cos

this is unheard of in the forum :~