Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenest

Sengkang Residents

my future love nest is also in Sengkang :bleah:

Buangkok there also like Little blue Bear... i think sengkang is a good estate for young couples.. coz have primary school... library... community centre etc and compass point is just a short distance away also...

can buy food from there if next time lazy to cook / no time to cook... ehehe :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

SK is no longer that ulu.. I've been staying in SK since 2000. That time was even worse.. Now with LRT, MRT & Buses. To north or east or even town is very easy. :dancingqueen:

Edited by xia0xue

SK is no longer that ulu.. I've been staying in SK since 2000. That time was even worse.. Now with LRT, MRT & Buses. To north or east or even town is very easy. :dancingqueen:

But later you move to Fernvale is more ULU liao .....

if she/he can survive the sk of 2000, sure can survive fernvale...cos back in 2000 , SK is no diff from the fernvale of today :dancingqueen:

wun lah ahnah~ our blk is juz beside fernvale LRT, infront is Fernvale point. den Bus 163 juz cross the road, 3 bus stop to work... kakax~! Anyway still got agar 2 years more.. By then think even better liaox~ :D

if she/he can survive the sk of 2000, sure can survive fernvale...cos back in 2000 , SK is no diff from the fernvale of today :furious:

tat right~!

:bangwall: I think fernvale now is even better than the year 2000 SK.. Somemore we stayed in anchorvale, i remember i walk from anchorvale until rivervale plaza juz for bus 88 to the MRT.. !!

Zeny : True also ..she can survive thru the ULU of SK in y2k, sure can survive thru again for Fernvale.

Xiaoxue : Fernvale point is shopping center har ?

Did you guys know there's a sengkang-rians forum?

Anyway it's a nice place, general population is young couples and NEL line to PS is ard 30mins onli.

If u like ot play badminton, lots of open courts ard. 10mins drive from the Super IKEA/Courts and stuff, 5mins to kayu and seletar where they haf the famous buffalo wings and 5mins drive to hougang/kovan.

Not too bad =)

Zeny : True also ..she can survive thru the ULU of SK in y2k, sure can survive thru again for Fernvale.

i think it's just a one level building with some essential shops and a food court.

:)

Fernvale point very much like rivervale plaza but is in smaller size.. with KOU FU foodcourt, optical shop, mini mart, fruit stall, LAN shop, bakery, ATM, AXS, SAM machines. =D

Did you guys know there's a sengkang-rians forum?

Yes. cos most of us from that forum~:P:D

Not too bad =)

i think it's just a one level building with some essential shops and a food court.

Yah~ u're right~ 2nd level is a carpark~ :P

Hmm ...sounds like Rivervale Plaza ..

I agreed~ :deal:

dun think fernvale is anywhere near there leh :P

I think he refering to this 2 place sound like the same concept. :)

Edited by xia0xue

:)

Fernvale point very much like rivervale plaza but is in smaller size.. with KOU FU foodcourt, optical shop, mini mart, fruit stall, LAN shop, bakery, ATM, AXS, SAM machines. =D

Yes. cos most of us from that forum~:P:D

Yah~ u're right~ 2nd level is a carpark~ :P

I agreed~ :deal:

I think he refering to this 2 place sound like the same concept. :)

wah .. got LAN Shop

sigh...i confirm want sengkang liao.

yes far lah but i tink i need to be far to be independant

now staying with parents still like a kid even though i i have a kid already!:notti:

also new flat etc etc...but dh dont want!:)! die die say dont want.

cos his work is in the east...

I can understand how ur hubby feels. Cos i use to live in boon lay and work in kallang. No joke if by public transport. Every morning really play musical chairs - from bus stop -> boon lay mrt station -> 1hr ride + wait -> change bus to industrial estate. Reach work place already !!

I think with Seng kang, public transport will be like this : lrt-> NEL-> mrt-> bus , can be quite shiong.

Most ppl who stay in Sengkang actaully bot a car from, what i know.

I think an alternative will be Tampines, it is a matured estate and with Mr Mah behind, they build very good facilities for the residents.

I can understand how ur hubby feels. Cos i use to live in boon lay and work in kallang. No joke if by public transport. Every morning really play musical chairs - from bus stop -> boon lay mrt station -> 1hr ride + wait -> change bus to industrial estate. Reach work place already :notti:

I think with Seng kang, public transport will be like this : lrt-> NEL-> mrt-> bus , can be quite shiong.

Most ppl who stay in Sengkang actaully bot a car from, what i know.

I think an alternative will be Tampines, it is a matured estate and with Mr Mah behind, they build very good facilities for the residents.

My Daily Itinerary :

Bus 372 --> NEL --> Harbour Front Station // Roti Prata // Bus 10,100, 97 --> Robinson Road (Office)

Bus 372 --> NEL --> Harbour Front Station Bus 10,100, 97 --> Lau Pa Sat (Bkt) --> Robinson Road (Office)

think i'm one of the luckier ones

my itinerary will be

home walk to NEL -> NEL train -> walk to office

Although the LRT station is right in front of my block,

the NEL station is like 10min walking distance away so good to exercise :)

then if weekends want to go bedok, can always take the free shuttle service to parkway, then take the free shuttle service to bedok

me cheapo so always looking out for this kind of 'transfer' service :(