Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jez2014

Mission (Almost) Impossible - 25K 4Rm Bto Renovation

Hi everyone,

I've hope I've managed to reply everyone - things have been a little bit busier this week, if I've missed you out, do let me know.

zen_zen,

Your inbox is full. I can't PM you, really sorry about that.

kelvan,

You wanted to ask something? I've PM-ed you for quite awhile, but you haven't seen the message (yet).

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jez

Find the workmanship of your contractor good. More importantly, he is described as someone very flexible and accommodating. Appreciate your help to PM me his contact details. I'm currently looking for a reliable and good contractor for my BTO.

Thanks!

Hi Jez,

Could you kindly PM your contractor's contact details. Great to see their attention to details and good workmanship! Thanks in advance!

Hi Jez2014,

enjoyed reading your blog!! Tried to pm u, but your mailbox is full. Have to start my Reno soon but still can't find a contractor. Do let me have the contact of your contractor. Thanks!

Guest Wong Guan

Hi Jez,

loved your description of the renovation together with the details of the furnishing and toliet additions , could you also share with us the contacts for Contractor E and J?

thanks!

Hi Jez

May I please have your contractor company/ID?

I'm getting a headache. so many interior design companies in SG... Getting nightmares of visiting one company after another..

Guest Calvin Cheong

Hi all,

We have tried to reply via PM to everyone. Thanks for your interest and support! :D

If we have not yet replied to you, it must mean we have (accidentally!) missed you out. Do let us know. Thanks!

Hi Jez, please share with me your ID's contact and company name.