Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jez2014

Mission (Almost) Impossible - 25K 4Rm Bto Renovation

Hi,

As a first time house owner, your t-blog really provides us with a lot of useful info. Can you share you contractor details with me?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jez,

Love your tblog. Well written and very interesting to read (both on the content and the writing style), and gave me alot of ideas on what to do with the house, especially on the bath tub ;)

Like the many others ahead of me, Do you mind sharing your contractor's details? Also is it possible to share where the bath tub was bought from? Pls do drop me a pm. Thanks!

Weiyan

Hello. Great t-blog and your renov is wonderful. Do u mind to share your contractor's contact? Many thks in advance.

Edited by vdoo

Hey there jez2014 and husband! Couldn't get a PM through so I'm commenting here. I really enjoy both of your posts, they're hilarious AND informative - couldn't ask for more. Except for your contractor's contact. I'm asking for that. Thanks very much! Enjoy your home :)

Hi everyone,

We are having some difficulties due to the personal message system - the limit is 20 messages.

Most people ask us for our contractor's contacts, and continue to ask random questions (which we are very happy to answer!), but the message limit means we cannot maintain all the ongoing conversations. We will be deleting some (not-so-ongoing) conversations shortly.

If we happen to delete yours, and you are unable to reach us via PM anymore, please feel free to post on this t-blog, and we will PM you again (by deleting other conversations haha). You may have to remind us what's been said so far though, too many chats to remember everything. @_@

Have a great week ahead!

Edited by jez2014

hi bro jez2014,

sorry to drop u a late request at this hr, could you share your contractor contact & names.

I had collected my key but did not have any clue on how to begin to reno my house, trying to read thru reno talk for some ideas.

Hope u could also guide me on buying items from taobao, I had try to read from others blog on how to do it but it's seem very complicated, u needs to engage independant forwarder, Alipay or paypal account, engage Peeka or Amcons etc.....

Could u send me the the reno contractor contact & the reno breakdown to my mail address: mikewcc77@yahoo.com.sg, really appreciated & thanks.