Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahblur

Dao Hui N Dao Hui Soh

My TV console still not complete...should be done by this week....

Good!!! Looking forward to ur AD so u both can move in n stay... more people will be better...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today went to mondi.. spend quite alot there.. consider worth it.. cos really like the dining table... coffee table - Although i don't take coffee... :disturb: Cos will cost skin problem.. so skip the coffee..

Went up yesterday to check on the progress of the flat... with my cousin, sister n hubby.. quite fun although got nothing inside.. :unsure:

Items will be coming in this few weekends.. so pls hold on for more pictures... :dancingqueen:!

:dunno::dancingqueen:

Today went to mondi.. spend quite alot there.. consider worth it.. cos really like the dining table... coffee table - Although i don't take coffee... :disturb: Cos will cost skin problem.. so skip the coffee..

Went up yesterday to check on the progress of the flat... with my cousin, sister n hubby.. quite fun although got nothing inside.. :notti:

Items will be coming in this few weekends.. so pls hold on for more pictures... :dancingqueen:!

:dunno::dancingqueen:

u must be real excited that ur reno completing soon... :unsure:

can't wait to see more pics!

Today went to mondi.. spend quite alot there.. consider worth it.. cos really like the dining table... coffee table - Although i don't take coffee... :P Cos will cost skin problem.. so skip the coffee..

Went up yesterday to check on the progress of the flat... with my cousin, sister n hubby.. quite fun although got nothing inside.. :)

Items will be coming in this few weekends.. so pls hold on for more pictures... :P!

:~;)

mondi.... :P

hee.... can feel your excitement.....

looking forward to see more pics..... heehee if can see actual thing even better.... haha!! :dancingqueen:

u must be real excited that ur reno completing soon... :good:

can't wait to see more pics!

clearme..

Yeah!:sport-smiley-004: Was excited over it.. even my sister also very into the whole process.. :dancingqueen:! Tomorrow going to shop for plates n stuff with my taka vouchers from e purchase of LCD tv.. :notti:

mondi.... :sport-smiley-004:

hee.... can feel your excitement.....

looking forward to see more pics..... heehee if can see actual thing even better.... haha!! :sport-smiley-018:

mymelody..

we are staying so near.. can pop by if u want!!! No prob..

:sport-smiley-004:

Today spend the whole day at new place.. waiting for the items.. . So sianzz.. but at least we manage to move some more things in.. :dancingqueen:

Should be able to move in before Labour Day!! !

Looking forward to living by our own... :notti:

Today spend the whole day at new place.. waiting for the items.. . So sianzz.. but at least we manage to move some more things in.. :~

Should be able to move in before Labour Day!! !

Looking forward to living by our own... :P

congrates gal!8|:~

finally... after trying for such a long time.. manage to update my avatar... :( my baby's birthday is coming soon!:unsure:!

This Sunday follows by mine on Monday... :)

Hi Ah blur & Ah Blur's hb,

Thanks for letting us into ur house today. :sport-smiley-004:

Have a great weekend!

:dancingqueen:

xueli..

welcome.. anytime u can drop by.. since we are so near.. :yamseng:

i also want to see ur place too!!! :yamseng:

hI Ah Blur,

Thanks for letting me break into ur hse too.

Cantona7..

never mind lar.. break in only.. but when u showing me ur house pics??

Btw.. u so early went swimming with ur wife? not cold meh the water? :D

hiya ah_blur,

me and ah_kiat also "invaded" your place last sat.... think after you went out..... :o hee.... hope you dun mind.....

really gotta thank your hubby for showing us around..... :P

:rolleyes: