Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

Wao your lights veri nice leh...for the game room and yoga room...nv on look like UFO but on liao veri swee.. :bangwall::P

All your lights veri nice...and your shower head also veri nice..More Pictures...!! :P:sport-smiley-004:

thanks thanks.. :)

more will be coming up this week!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

RENO DAY TWENTY..

stayed over yesterday to touch up the house.. its like a never-ending process zzzz

today, my lao pei came to put up the rest of the lights and ceiling fans!! Its really hard work to place those lights/ fans from the floor up to the ceiling.. kudos to my dad!

Din expect one worker to come down to do the pebble wash.. :bangwall::P

At entrance foyer..

IMG_2447.jpg

At Balcony..

IMG_2445.jpg

by the way.. the perimeter of the tiles are pasted with masking tapes to prevent staining with the epoxy.. cant wait for the tapes to b removed!!

My expensive globe light.. my father broke one in the morning 8|8| den have to rush down to ikea to pay $49 to get another one :P:sport-smiley-004:

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

really loooove this light.. looks like a full moon at night :P

my ceiling fans.. both without the light covers cos feared that the workers might break them when doing carpentery.

**** area

IMG_2441.jpg

at study room

IMG_2438.jpg

realli nice!! !! :)

the rest of the lights are partially installed till reno is completed.. will upload more pix when carpentery is up as well~

Edited by krisietong

:)

elo .... i came to peep at ur pics :good: kekeke .. now i can picture how mi pebble wash will look like too :P!

my pebble wash colour is abit dark.. i've seen other pebble wash at a lighter shade..

so u may need to discuss with your ID on what U would like to have..

RENO DAY TWENTY-TWO

din go to the nest to check today.. cos sick.. :)

i think its time for me to take a rest..

RENO DAY TWENTY-TWO

din go to the nest to check today.. cos sick.. :P

i think its time for me to take a rest..

btw, i am waiting at TV for the 8.30pm King of Thrift.. its featuring cheap furniture today!:dancingqueen:! stay tuned~:)

watched this episode, nothing much this time round

went to wihardja before but didn't buy anything coz the the workmanship really :dancingqueen::)

you managed to take down the address of the shop selling hotel stuff?

is it 153 jalan umpat or something?

Edited by applefreak

Krisietong.... we have the same globe light from Ikea... using two of them as the ceiling light for kitchen.. will be using higher voltage buld for brighter light.. only problem is that it will be quite low, just above my head when i stand below it...

Krisietong.... we have the same globe light from Ikea... using two of them as the ceiling light for kitchen.. will be using higher voltage buld for brighter light.. only problem is that it will be quite low, just above my head when i stand below it...

i used higher voltage energy saving lights.. its actually orange in colour..

we dun have much problem with the globe lights cos we r not very tall.. haha..

watched this episode, nothing much this time round

went to wihardja before but didn't buy anything coz the the workmanship really :furious::yamseng:

you managed to take down the address of the shop selling hotel stuff?

is it 153 jalan umpat or something?

i din catch leh.. mayb will download the show from mobtv den will try to catch the add..

actually i was kinda interested in wihardja's furniture leh..

think they have a branch at sungei kadut

actually they have quite a lot of branches

the clementi one service much better

and when they tell you last piece, dun believe them

first time went to the ubi one, so sad coz the one i like already taken by someone

then next time i went the clementi one, the same piece got a few

the staff say can order if i dun like those on display somemore...

how much did you pay for your ufo light and where did you got it?

looks really interesting :furious:

actually they have quite a lot of branches

the clementi one service much better

and when they tell you last piece, dun believe them

first time went to the ubi one, so sad coz the one i like already taken by someone

then next time i went the clementi one, the same piece got a few

the staff say can order if i dun like those on display somemore...

how much did you pay for your ufo light and where did you got it?

looks really interesting :yamseng:

i went past the branch in sungei kadut.. but it was closed.. den we din go down to sungei kadut anymore :yamseng:

has been trying to get my lazy hubby to go there to recee..

i got it at lights zone in balestier.. cannot recall the exact price liao.. cos i bought most of my lights and ceiling fans from them.. perhaps its ard $50+

I would recommend U to go to Lights Zone.. the sales rep, Joevin, was very helpful!

Nuttin was done on reno day Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four

8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|

next week, pending acid wash..

actually, hubby and I have not do anything much :) walls still waiting for us to touch-up but we decided to take it easy

yesterday went to watch the long awaited spidey-man.. NICE :):D nice exciting show, but we were sitting too near to the screen.. got giddy watching spidey man fighting !!

Edited by krisietong

i went past the branch in sungei kadut.. but it was closed.. den we din go down to sungei kadut anymore :notti:

has been trying to get my lazy hubby to go there to recee..

i got it at lights zone in balestier.. cannot recall the exact price liao.. cos i bought most of my lights and ceiling fans from them.. perhaps its ard $50+

I would recommend U to go to Lights Zone.. the sales rep, Joevin, was very helpful!

actually you can go to the clementi branch mah

the open once a month thing is true, but the duration is for two to three weeks. then they close to consolidate before opening for another two to three weeks next month... hahaha

some things can get lah, like the chair and table set, put in balcony quite nice

will check that place out. where is it near ah?

me watche spidey yesterday also

a bit disapponting coz too much drama liao loh

the fighting scene like last 10 min nia ;)

actually you can go to the clementi branch mah

the open once a month thing is true, but the duration is for two to three weeks. then they close to consolidate before opening for another two to three weeks next month... hahaha

some things can get lah, like the chair and table set, put in balcony quite nice

will check that place out. where is it near ah?

me watche spidey yesterday also

a bit disapponting coz too much drama liao loh

the fighting scene like last 10 min nia ;)

u mean the wijardha only open once a mth?? it applies for all the branches???

personally, i find the spidey show very touching :notti: luckily the fighting scene din last long.. cos i may get concussed from watching them fight..haha