Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yaloryalor

Where To Buy Fengshui Stuffs

Dear All,

Any good recommendation where to buy Wen Chang pens (文昌笔) and white crystal ball?

Hopefully can get both items less than $200.

I heard from master the Wen Chang pens need to have a set of 4.

Thanks in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear All,

Any good recommendation where to buy Wen Chang pens (文昌笔) and white crystal ball?

Hopefully can get both items less than $200.

I heard from master the Wen Chang pens need to have a set of 4.

Thanks in advance!

Can Wen Chang Pens print nicer & faster than a printer?

pls don't buy thing. Let me show you how.

a) put $200 in ang pow and keep it in your safe for 1 month

b) after that, without buying anything - see whether any negative effects on you without such items.

I am sure u can bear with it for one month right ?

anyway what is the purpose of these 2 objects - pens and crystal ball mentioned above ?

if one day I become fs master, I will recommend patek watch that can last for generations ...

anyway what is the purpose of these 2 objects - pens and crystal ball mentioned above ?

We consume $ to get assets for Investment, right?

Question is WHAT are the Expected Returns for the assets to be acquired?

Will the assets invite more Costs,in the coming future, by maintaining them?

The assumed Expected Returns meet/align with the Needs?

And for how long the Returns to last?

Liquidity. How easy to 'dispose' the assets getting back the principal,if any?

I agree with Harry Markowitz portfolio theory that ALL tangible assets on this planet bear RISKs.

We bear/absorb Risks for the Expected Returns.

This action, as simple as, we defer our consumption by lending $ (say $200) to the bank to earn the interest (say 1% pa) for the $2 over a period of 12 month. Putting money in safe definitely a bad investment decision.

And, at times, make WRONG decisions to absorb risks (opportunity cost,miss the opportunity) by making decisions for deferring consumption (say buying a property).....

Only the angmoh witches believe the power of crystal balls for reading the yet to happen.

If this ball can really read....then, believe me, it would have been 'out of stock' long long long time ago.

Chinese fsm use something like bazi to see the future. But why bazi still can't strike BIG and 'out of stock' long long long ago?

Do you practice 大楷?(Chinese calligraphy)For competition? Which paper & ink are good?

Your fsm is a baba?Eurasian?

Edited by bepgof

Believed you know the THEORY of correlationship (cause & effect) between Demand, Supply, price and substitution, in a efficient market, as well as in an 'artificial' market.

In an efficient market, if a product/service is really 'good' - of real value - to the public at large, for example the 'white crystal ball' - its price would have shot up and run 'out of stock' within a short period of time - and eventually vanished!. This matches the Chinese saying 物以稀为贵.

If the Bazi analysis is so good (so can strike big in life), then everybody would have 'chiong' and practiced it! Reality?

Days ago, the TPV founder sued the Deutsche bank in Singapore over some $30M loss, and a FSM involved.....

Out of course a bit here:

Years ago I was discussing with a professor that why the interest rate (an indicator for return, as well as for cost of borrowing, a risk indicator as well as a return indicator) is low while the macro environment is highly volatile (high risk). It is against the 'high risk high gain' synopsis. You know what he has concluded about the markets?

to a layman like me, bazi is about 5 basic elements - how each produce, destruct or control. I tried to stay at the "production" or maximize line.

Bazi analysis - to me ..if I really want to learn, I will learn it to complement other services ...Eg if I am a financial planner, I would add "yearly forecast as a service to my customer", rather than sell bazi services by itself.

Hope there is no conflict of interest .. LOL

Bazi definitely more than 5 elements.

Bazi is a plate of 'rojak'- made up of models & theories of yin yang, 5 element, 12 earth/10 heaven branches, NESW, northern star constellation (why no southern stars?), birth-death grids, poor-wealth concept, 3 generations relationship(why just 3,not 2 or 4? )......60 lunar year in one cycle, 2hr interval.....

Draw a timeline of 60 years, break the years into 2 hrs blocks.....each block consist of one 'fixed' destiny.... 60yr x12 mnth x30 day x 12 hr = appro 259,200 possible 'destinies'. Actually, just need a computer programme, key in DOB, the comprehensive destiny can be printed out within seconds! Is it that simple?

Don't learn, you'll land in no where, as hobby otherwise.

yes sir ..I won't learn this ...lol

But since there are many forum members wanting to learn, which art is appropriate to learn then ?

All learning, to each his own, take them as if hobbies.

Taichi the best i supposed :notti: Or be a WHITE Ninja

Edited by bepgof