Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

hi clownprince & wifey, i have been following the progress of your beautifully done up pastel scandi lovenest (especially the diy painted walls). totally love it :) can you share contractor E's contact and reno budget/ quotation pls? thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi clownprince & wifey, i have been following the progress of your beautifully done up pastel scandi lovenest (especially the diy painted walls). totally love it :) can you share contractor E's contact and reno budget/ quotation pls? thanks in advance!

hello azureblue!

PM-ed you :)

SCANDI - Search, Compare AND Invest (Part 3)

the next few posts will be about our TAOBAO loots! :D (we found some ourselves, we found some through other RT-er's t blogs. too many to keep track, so thank you if we happened to get them from your blog! :) )

and of course, we would love to share the love, just like how we have benefitted from others before.. so please feel free to ask for the links! please give the hubby some work to do HAHAHA since he is the one who did the shopping. my role is just to take pictures LOL.

i'll be giving my 2-cents worth of rating as well.

DISCLAIMER: The ratings expressed here represent my own and not those of my hubby. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time. The ratings are intended to provide a temporary description of my feeling at a point in time. (HAHAHA)

let's talk about all the steel-looking things first heehee.

Door-stopper

Rating: 5/5

are you sick and tired of using the red/blue/yellow/green piece of rubber at the entrance of your house? here's your one-STOP solution! and a quick guide on how to use it!

Disclaimer: Foot model is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Taobao%20Door%20stop%20pic_zpsaqvjmxaq.j

Kitchen Tap

do you prefer matt to glossy? are you THE dishwasher at home? have you ever tried to scrub dirt from the sides of the sink and wished that things would be easier? if your answers to the above questions are all YES, this matt kitchen sink tap is here to save the day! easily removable to spray water on the sides of the sink! say BYE-BYE to annoying stains at the sides of your sink! Be a happy dishwasher today!

taobao%20kitchen%20loot%202_zpsnoym27kg.taobao%20kitchen%20loot%203_zpsyclvtapk.

Toilet Bidet

Looking for a more squarish/rectangular bidet? wait no longer! this simple and sleek bidet brings out the angular lines in your toilet design.

taobao%20toilet%20loot%204_zpsi8cposjx.j

Toilet Rain Shower Set

take the simple beauty of nature back home with this rain shower set. turn it on, close your eyes, and you will feel like... it's raining.

taobao%20toilet%20loot%205_zpsbfrpke4c.j

THE FOLLOWING IS AN ADVERTISEMENT (serious, not kidding!)

while sitting on the toilet bowl, have you ever looked around for a place to put your handphone? while sitting on the toilet bowl, have you ever wished you have a place to temporarily put your magazine or book. while sitting on the toilet bowl, have you ever wished you have something like this to put your things above your toilet roll? LOOK NO FURTHER! this toilet roll holder comes with a wooden plank, perfect to hold your little items while doing your big business.

taobao%20toilet%20loot%201_zpstbarjqgt.j

we are letting go of this toilet paper holder because it didn't fit into our style in the end! if you are going for an industrial look, it is highly recommended!

For a set of 2 (brand new!),

Price we bought it at: S$28.63 (excluding shipping fee from Taobao)

Price we are letting go at: S$25 (WOW!) (we will absorb the shipping fee!)

*only meet-up at Sengkang

feel free to drop us a message if you are interested! :D

Edited by clownprince

SCANDI - Search, Compare AND Invest (Part 4)

continued… more on our TAOBAO loots! :D

(we found some ourselves, we found some through other RT-er's t blogs. too many to keep track, so thank you if we happened to get them from your blog! :) )

and of course, we would love to share the love, just like how we have benefitted from others before.. so please feel free to ask for the links! please give the hubby some work to do HAHAHA since he is the one who did the shopping. my role is just to take pictures LOL.

DISCLAIMER: The ratings expressed here represent my own and not those of my hubby. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time. The ratings are intended to provide a temporary description of my feeling at a point in time. (HAHAHA)

let's talk about… CHAIRS!

Coloured Stools

Rating: 4/5 (if you look closer, the wood is not perfect. BUT it is still cheaper than singapore, still recommend :) )

Preparing for your upcoming house warming? for your birthday party? for your next baby shower? Then, this is exactly what you might be looking for! STOOLS! BUT wait! not just any ordinary stool. it is a stackable, coloured stool! save space by stacking them up and say goodbye to boring stools by choosing your own favourite colours!

taobao%20chair%20loot%201_zpsfz3v9h7n.jp

Eames Dining (Anywhere, actually) Chairs

Rating: 6/5 (YES! love the quality of it!)

Going scandinavian on a budget? Go for these chairs! Comes in a variety of colours and easy to fix! As easy as A-B-C (for the hubby, not me)! Each chair sold separately.

taobao%20chair%20loot%202_zpsoor9olep.jp

Kitchen Breakfast Bar Stools

Are you looking for a high stool? This simple, friendly, multi-purpose high stool is your next best friend! You can sit on it at your bar counter, stand on it to reach for things, put things on it as a 'side table'… whatever you can think of, it can do for you! Comes in two different heights!

taobao%20chair%20loot%203_zpsky8yg22y.jp

THE FOLLOWING IS AN ADVERTISEMENT (serious, not kidding!)

while sitting on the toilet bowl, have you ever looked around for a place to put your handphone? while sitting on the toilet bowl, have you ever wished you have a place to temporarily put your magazine or book. while sitting on the toilet bowl, have you ever wished you have something like this to put your things above your toilet roll? LOOK NO FURTHER! this toilet roll holder comes with a wooden plank, perfect to hold your little items while doing your big business.

taobao%20toilet%20loot%201_zpstbarjqgt.j

we are letting go of this toilet paper holder because it didn't fit into our style in the end! if you are going for an industrial look, it is highly recommended!

For a set of 2 (brand new!),

Price we bought it at: S$28.63 (excluding shipping fee from Taobao)

Price we are letting go at: S$25 (WOW!) (we will absorb the shipping fee!)

*only meet-up at Sengkang

feel free to drop us a message if you are interested! :D

May I know where you purchased the round MBR toilet mirror with wood frame? Been looking for something like that for a while.

Edited by thwatgmail

Hi, the walls that you painted are really awesome. :)

Can you share the link for eames chairs? Which shipper did you use?

If you don't mind, can share with me your contractor's contact and Reno quotation?

Thanks!

Hello! Can you share the links to the door stopper, kitchen tap and the breakfast stool? Very nice TB buys! : )

Here you go =) yah i love the tap and the stool too. should get the wife to start showing more pictures haha , but she's having lotsa fun sharing everything with everyone here.

Door Stopper - http://http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.11.AJshpf&id=25127036239&_u=l28bvci71b9f

Kitchen Tap - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=6210211971

Breakfast Stool - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.57.AJshpf&id=19226059761&_u=l28bvci7aa99

May I know where you purchased the round MBR toilet mirror with wood frame? Been looking for something like that for a while.

ikea! SKOGSVÅG - its' a lucky find, i dun think they put it up on display and we just walked around the mirror section seeing all the others which were coloured, and then we saw it lying on top of a stack of mirrors =) we saw it at the Alexandra branch but here's the link to the item

http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/10289388/

If you don't mind, can share with me your contractor's contact and Reno quotation?

Thanks!

thanks Guniteh - its really hard work - not sure if i will agree to the wife if she wants to do it again, but like i say, just let her do what she wants lololol it will make life easier in future. We used Peeka - i used buy for you for my first time, and then i used ship for you the second time round once i got the hang of buying from taobao. Quite straight forward actually. p.s. wifey will pm you with on the quotation later today - but here's the link for the eames chair - the quality's quite good actually.

eames chair - http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=40775257349

Hihi... can u also send me your contractor details & quote pls? My email is leafyyue@hotmail.com, thanks in advance...

hi leafyyue - wifey will pm u later today ba =)

Thanks!

Hihi... can u also send me your contractor details & quote pls? My email is leafyyue@hotmail.com, thanks in advance...

hello, PM-ed you guys! :)

SCANDI - Search, Compare AND Invest (Part 5)

CONTINUED… more on our TAOBAO loots! :D

(we found some ourselves, we found some through other RT-er's t blogs. too many to keep track, so thank you if we happened to get them from your blog! :) )

let's talk about… Tables and Tv console!

Bedside Table / Mini Coffee Table

This three-legged creature could just very well be your next best friend! Let it accompany you while you are relaxing on your sofa by holding your glass of wine. Let it accompany you while you are sleeping on your bed by holding your handphone or other accessories. Let it accompany you today!

taobao%20tables%20loot%204_zps3b4d02g7.j

Coffee Table

Rating: 4.5/5 (not bad, but somehow i felt that something about the wood grains is not very nice. maybe it's heng/suay)

Here we go ROUND the mulberry bush coffee table, here we go ROUND the coffee table, here we go ROUND the coffee table, early in the morning! Stop going round the bush, grab this coffee table today!

You might even consider pairing this up with the product above. Each sold separately.

taobao%20tables%20loot%205_zpsdw90leqp.j

TV Console

Rating: 4/5 (looks v complicated to assemble, we got our carpenter to do it for us. if you look closely, a very small part of the laminate was popping up. there are no holes for TV wires - have to drill/cut ourselves. no soft closing. BUT still super love its design!)

Unite your love for the TV with this simple yet elegant centrepiece. So elegant that the pure beauty of this TV console* might very well steal your attention away from the TV!

*For illustration purposes only. Jar of lavender not included.

taobao%20tables%20loot%202_zpsiobcjub3.jtaobao%20tables%20loot%201_zpsrx2hhclx.jtaobao%20tables%20loot%203_zpstgpfd4nn.j