Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all..

future 2room bto owner (hopefully). anyone under Feb 2017 intake for Punggol ? My appointment on Sept, hopefully theres available units left by then..any updates on this intake?

Any 2room owners who have collected keys or soon to be? I am an ID too, hoping to help fellow 2 room bto owners on their reno and budget..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 7/19/2017 at 1:58 PM, superk888 said:

Hi all..

future 2room bto owner (hopefully). anyone under Feb 2017 intake for Punggol ? My appointment on Sept, hopefully theres available units left by then..any updates on this intake?

Any 2room owners who have collected keys or soon to be? I am an ID too, hoping to help fellow 2 room bto owners on their reno and budget..

Boss, 

Choosing the BTO in Punggol is tough if you prepared to forfeit your registration fee of $10/- as I had one past experience I didn't got any queue no. after balloting. 

Unless you choose elsewhere besides Punggol, not only you know your queue no. but clearer chances for unit selection. 

chances of getting available units for appt on 1 3th Sept i think bit slim. i just submitted another ballot for Aug2017 bto..oh man, the wait is long.. thanks goodness kept myself busy n happy by designing & renovating lucky happy owners of new BTO/Condo. lol

anyone collecting or collected keys, remember pm me for good rate... and anyone balloted for Punggol for Feb2017 exercise ? my queue is 719, got chance or not ?

On 7/21/2017 at 11:46 AM, andye2SG said:

Boss, 

Choosing the BTO in Punggol is tough if you prepared to forfeit your registration fee of $10/- as I had one past experience I didn't got any queue no. after balloting. 

Unless you choose elsewhere besides Punggol, not only you know your queue no. but clearer chances for unit selection. 

still prefer NE area, stayed at sk for the past 17years.. west side like bukit batok n north area like yishun/woodlands have fewer 2rooms units than punggol wor, else i kinda keen in the yishun, nearby expressway, not so ulu

On 8/13/2017 at 2:02 AM, superk888 said:

chances of getting available units for appt on 1 3th Sept i think bit slim. i just submitted another ballot for Aug2017 bto..oh man, the wait is long.. thanks goodness kept myself busy n happy by designing & renovating lucky happy owners of new BTO/Condo. lol

anyone collecting or collected keys, remember pm me for good rate... and anyone balloted for Punggol for Feb2017 exercise ? my queue is 719, got chance or not ?

719 out of how many units?

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

high chance

haha high chance got unit left or high chance say bye bye.

havent really gotten time to take a look at the available blocks n units, i just have to b thankful if come sept 13 there's still unit left for me to chop..

1 hour ago, superk888 said:

haha high chance got unit left or high chance say bye bye.

havent really gotten time to take a look at the available blocks n units, i just have to b thankful if come sept 13 there's still unit left for me to chop..

high chance u will get to choose a unit. very high chance actually cos u just need 6 pax to give up. just whether u like the available units or not is another question.

On 9/4/2017 at 0:57 AM, huairen said:

Helloo... Gonna get my keys soon next month and now just starting to worry about Reno.

Very wonderful information and ideas here!

congrats! which BTO did you apply? type 1 or 2?
mine is west ridges (bt.batok), type 1.

this thread is very useful.. i read it a few years back, yet to receive my keys, but i learn alot of info. :D

11 hours ago, RuFus58 said:

congrats! which BTO did you apply? type 1 or 2?
mine is west ridges (bt.batok), type 1.

this thread is very useful.. i read it a few years back, yet to receive my keys, but i learn alot of info. :D

thanks.
mine's type 2 i think, 47sqm.
at punggol sunray

20 minutes ago, Pooroldman said:

Hi 

2Rm 47m2 here , will like to enquiry about the bedroom sliding door . Can we DIY dismantle it and fix up a Barn door ? 

Anyone done that before ? 

Thanks 

You can dismantle and change to any other door you want, the door supplier will help you to install.

You may want to refer to Ryan's t-blog: 

There is picture showing the sliding door.