Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiffon

Our Home = Comfy + Cute =(^+^)=

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I like your 4 different colors chairs. What is the dimension/ width of your round dining table? Possible to share the TB link too? Thank you.

Edited by Mitty

I love the Totoro :)

Thanks! We love them too. They are from a stackable game where you can try to stack them up as high as possible. They are so tiny & cute^^

Hehe.. since hubby left most of the home planning to me, after being given the go-ahead, I went crazy online shopping!

These are my Taobao purchases. I classified them as “essential” & “décor” stuff. I was actually pretty amazed that I could find a bar counter that looked exactly like the one in my inspiration pic above, hope the actual item turns out ok.

Essential stuff: furniture

gallery_66449_747_41362.jpg

Essential stuff: lighting for the whole house

gallery_66449_747_22854.jpg

Essential stuff: bathroom fittings

gallery_66449_747_13471.jpg

Hello, I love your place n your TB purchase! Can u share with me the TB link for the diamond light n window light? Thank you :)

Some mini updates for today:

Our MBR curtains in dark grey. Hubby wants blackout curtains, so he's pretty pleased with this. Need to smooth out though, looking wrinkled..

20150529_6_zpsil3v1rim.jpg

Hubby loves his wood blinds (please ignore all the ikea stuff in the foreground)

20150529_5_zps9hjuzziy.jpg

My Hello Kitty curtains still in Japan, so "borrowed" MBR's day curtain for use first to block out some sun. Ikea stuff arrived! Tomorrow will be furniture assembly day.

20150529_4_zpsonwbkgrd.jpg

A first look at our full height kitchen cabinet, Pending quartz top to be in tomorrow!

20150529_8_zpscso02owl.jpg

The only drawers in the whole kitchen & 1 of them is black^^ Fridge kerb nicely done too.

20150529_7_zpsjsbf3b8x.jpg

Will update again soon!

To add on, may I know where did you do your MBR curtain? N how much is it?

Hello, I love your place n your TB purchase! Can u share with me the TB link for the diamond light n window light? Thank you :)

Hi ehxy,

Thank you! Here you go:

Diamond light:

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.17.ODCjBt&id=38056098031&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&abbucket=17

Window lamp:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.250.W0VKEw&id=41148901472&_u=n1taaa02f22b

To add on, may I know where did you do your MBR curtain? N how much is it?

Hi ehvy,

Our curtains were done by Curtain K, have PM-ed you.

Yest evening we had our white kitchen backsplash up, now our kitchen is completed!!

Backsplash for the cooking area will make it easier to clean:

20150623_1_zpsjvntwawu.jpg

1/2 height backsplash for the other side to add some dimension to the otherwise plain-looking tiled wall:

20150623_2_zpszthdz9rg.jpg

We requested for white to match our B&W kitchen. Very pleased with how it turned out :)

I'm also thinking of doing half backsplash, then can do painting on the space above :D

Hi kyooko, yes, 1/2 height is sufficient really, for food preparation & easy-cleaning, also easier on the pocket. It's a good idea to paint it. Just curious how to paint if it is tiles?

I hope it isn't tiles, otherwise I'll have to stick some decals or something. Dun think I have the money to hack. Already thinking of doing decal for my bedroom door and also on the living room wall. any good custom decal company to intro?

• Like 1

Hi, I am very inspired to buy things from TB after reading and seeing your purchases. Did you buy directly or use service like 65daigou?

• Like 1