Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can you pm me the TB link for wood frame clock, clock, basin and sink? Thanks a lot!

Hello!

Here are the links:

Clock: 淘宝商品:原木质木头方形墙钟 房间创意静音时钟 北欧文艺小清新挂钟包邮 http://h5.m.taobao.com/scan/transit-sms.html?ut_sk=1.VNHpiUHGpCUDACySkwibJc67_21380790_1431922887.Copy.1&url=htt%70%3A%2F%2Fite%6D.t%61ob%61o.co%6D%2Fite%6D.ht%6D%3Fc%70%70%3D1%26id%3D27009196464%26sourceTy%70e%3Dite%6D&sm=bd3efc (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

Basin : 淘宝商品:科勒台上盆台盆艺术盆洗手盆洗手池洗脸盆面盆方形圆形陶瓷洗漱盆 http://tb.cn/8pud27y?sm=3a763b (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

Sink : 淘宝商品:威尔登909厨房304不锈钢水槽 大单槽厨盆套餐 洗菜水池 水槽单槽 http://tb.cn/e0Wc27y?sm=f61911 (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

After a weekend, I am back with more photos!

Not much updates regarding renovation because i am waiting for my shower screen to be fixed up. should be up by this week!

bomb shelter storage shelf installation was done yesterday too. Chose matte black because it goes well with my pink bomb shelter wall. :)

The couple who came down was surprise to see my wall is painted in pink! They commented that it's the first pink bombshelter that they have come across!

2F664064-9067-4152-A813-577ABEC66368_zps

And we moved all our existing TB stuffs onto shelves and have so much space left, is this a sign to get more stuffs? The shelves will be empty once we moved in and start decorating our crib.

E81C6F6A-2783-428D-8FDE-9674B2DF5B3D_zps

Below are more unboxing of my TB buys:

17EBE49B-AE1A-44D6-867D-58A892C250CD_zps

78B2DC18-1838-41E5-B3FB-E5103CEDDCA2_zps

48F877C7-14AF-4666-9530-0C1821821142_zps

Starbucks bodum tall glasses and mugs!

I am a fan of Starbucks so I bought various deigns when I came across them from TB!

30E93EAA-357A-444A-A2B5-45451D71B9B8_zps

Edited by xhomesweethomex

I recently ventured into amazon :notti: and find it quite addictive too! :help:

TB is very easy to get the hang of it and now there are agents too, they offer fuss free services if you do not want to go through the trouble yourself :lol:

TB is a good place to get house deco items since most of the items in SG are also MIC and prices are marked up like 200-300% more. :rolleyes:

TB is indeed addictive. Not only about the cost savings but the satisfactory getting things you want at a fraction of local price is priceless.

I used Amcon too, find it to be fuss free and easy. Did a few shipments with them.

Amazon is another poison pool, once in very unlikely to check out. Deals during sale are simply amazing.

Got a Yamaha sound bar for about USD200 while local selling at SGD800.

And guess what, free shipping. :notti:

• Like 1

Are these double wall? Careful when handling. Broke 2 out of 2 when washing.

Well, for the price I paid, cant complain.

Yes,it's double wall. Yeah! The glasses looks fragile maybe because the glass is quite thin. yes, can't complain for the price i paid for of them! :)

TB is indeed addictive. Not only about the cost savings but the satisfactory getting things you want at a fraction of local price is priceless.

I used Amcon too, find it to be fuss free and easy. Did a few shipments with them.

Amazon is another poison pool, once in very unlikely to check out. Deals during sale are simply amazing.

Got a Yamaha sound bar for about USD200 while local selling at SGD800.

And guess what, free shipping. :notti:

I am pretty satisfied with Amcon too, just that you need to chase them for updates and stuffs which sometimes is quite an hassle.

i will still use them in future if i need to ship big items because they are very fast! my 3rd shipment only took 5days?! :jawdrop: how fast are the ships sailing nowadays... :dunno:

And yes, amazon! quite addictive and tempting because of the free shipping to SG over 125USD! However, i tried to cart out the simple human trash bag storage holder but it prompted me that it does not ship to SG? I tried to cart out other simple human stuffs which are smaller, they are eligible for the free shipping :dunno::dunno:

I am waiting for my 1st amazon parcel which is currently on the way here! :notti::jammin:

More Taobao unboxing :

Misc :

The two stools are taken under warm white LED lighting hence it looks abit yellowish however it is much closer to pastel colours in real life. :)

IMG_0720_zpskyyaiul5.jpg

For this stool is the color more towards mint in real life? can i have the taobao link for this?

More Taobao unboxing :

Misc :

The two stools are taken under warm white LED lighting hence it looks abit yellowish however it is much closer to pastel colours in real life. :)

IMG_0720_zpskyyaiul5.jpg

For this stool is the color more towards mint in real life? can i have the taobao link for this?

hello!

the mint is closer to the below picture taken from the TB item feedback : http://img.alicdn.com/bao/uploaded/i3/10431092523992274/TB2OchmcFXXXXXcXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!113820431-0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg

It is a very nice mint colour and i love it!

Link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.283.DGZlV5&id=35425754631&_u=j1jv6jehf3e6

Unboxing time!

My TB suspended bedside drawer is fixed up by my contractor's workers!

FB_IMG_1431694773789_zps1zymluhy.jpg

He is very nice to fix up some of my TB items at no extra charges! :good::good:

Various sizes of coasters !

FB_IMG_1431694781568_zps8osflfxm.jpg

Tins for sugar, tea & coffee!

6EF0A842-FD8C-4F97-A6C9-71B8538FE0C8_zps

:wub::wub:

I am pretty satisfied with Amcon too, just that you need to chase them for updates and stuffs which sometimes is quite an hassle.

i will still use them in future if i need to ship big items because they are very fast! my 3rd shipment only took 5days?! :jawdrop: how fast are the ships sailing nowadays... :dunno:

And yes, amazon! quite addictive and tempting because of the free shipping to SG over 125USD! However, i tried to cart out the simple human trash bag storage holder but it prompted me that it does not ship to SG? I tried to cart out other simple human stuffs which are smaller, they are eligible for the free shipping :dunno::dunno:

I am waiting for my 1st amazon parcel which is currently on the way here! :notti::jammin:

Hi

What you could do is set the filter at the search to say only include items which can be shipped to Singapore.

Then majority of the items displayed will be shipped to Singapore.

welcome to the world of Amazon.

Once in, it's very difficult to get out!!

But your TB buys look even better!

Good luck and cheers!

For Amcon, you dont have to chase them for updates. All you have to do is to provide your shopping list, with description, quantity, courier number and price.

Then inform them once all items from this list have arrived, they can then ship it out to Singapore.

Amcon is selling container space, so dont be surprise that they shipped some of your items out even without you informing them to do so.

This is to fill up the container space. When arrived in Singapore, they will then keep for you until others arrive then deliver out to you.

Simple Human and OXO are hot favorites. It is a pity that most dont qualify for shipping.

However there are still plentiful to choose from. :jammin:

For Amcon, you dont have to chase them for updates. All you have to do is to provide your shopping list, with description, quantity, courier number and price.

Then inform them once all items from this list have arrived, they can then ship it out to Singapore.

Amcon is selling container space, so dont be surprise that they shipped some of your items out even without you informing them to do so.

This is to fill up the container space. When arrived in Singapore, they will then keep for you until others arrive then deliver out to you.

Simple Human and OXO are hot favorites. It is a pity that most dont qualify for shipping.

However there are still plentiful to choose from. :jammin:

Yes! I bought a couple of OXO storage boxes and its on their way here! Simple human stuffs are very nice too! I have cart a few for my next purchase already. Hehehe. I am thinking of getting corelle livingware set from Amazon as well because SG is so expensive. I saw one plate that cost $18/piece. 😨

Out of 3 shipments I shipped with amcon, they did not auto update me when my items arrived in their warehouse. They only did when I chase them to check if the items have safely arrived. And they missed out a couple of items 😓. Like my recent shipment which arrives last week, they missed out my 2 eames chairs and my TP link router which is a bummer. And I have to do self collection at their warehouse for the 2 items which they missed out.

I will still use them in future because of their speed.

Hi

What you could do is set the filter at the search to say only include items which can be shipped to Singapore.

Then majority of the items displayed will be shipped to Singapore.

welcome to the world of Amazon.

Once in, it's very difficult to get out!!

But your TB buys look even better!

Good luck and cheers!

Hello!

Yes, I foresee I will spend more money from Amazon now that I sort of complete my shopping with TB! TB is good for furnitures and decorations items for new home. I trust Amazon for their household storage items and kitchenware more.

I will take note to select the filter to display those which supports international shipping. It's disappointing to find an item which I liked so much and end up not eligible for international shipping. :(

One of them will be Yankee candle! SG ones are not price friendly at all. I love their scents & I hope I can get them off Amazon.

Out of 3 shipments I shipped with amcon, they did not auto update me when my items arrived in their warehouse. They only did when I chase them to check if the items have safely arrived. And they missed out a couple of items . Like my recent shipment which arrives last week, they missed out my 2 eames chairs and my TP link router which is a bummer. And I have to do self collection at their warehouse for the 2 items which they missed out.

I will still use them in future because of their speed.

That is why you simply present them with the list I've mentioned. Missing anything will be their liability. then they will have to redeliver again themselves.

Tell to immediate ship out once everything arrived in their China warehouse.

May is an understanding person. I once had a parcel which seller failed to indicate marking. Amcon took the effort to search for me and deliver to me with my next shipment with discussing with May.

Hello!

Yes, I foresee I will spend more money from Amazon now that I sort of complete my shopping with TB! TB is good for furnitures and decorations items for new home. I trust Amazon for their household storage items and kitchenware more.

I will take note to select the filter to display those which supports international shipping. It's disappointing to find an item which I liked so much and end up not eligible for international shipping. :(

One of them will be Yankee candle! SG ones are not price friendly at all. I love their scents & I hope I can get them off Amazon.

I was eyeing the Simplehuman soap dispenser for the longest time but I told myself to stop buying, Instead I reuse some nice shampoo bottle as soap dispenser.

Local Simplehuman prices are simply disgusting.

After TB and reno done, you will find yourself doing more Amazon. Main reason is the free shipping and USD125 is easier to meet.

To TB with Amcon will become kinda costly once you dont have bulky or big quantity items.

Actually I had done no less than 10 orders with Amazon already. :jawdrop: